Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,759 members, 7,875,913 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 01:38 AM

Olori Diana And Her Drug Addict Boyfriend (Photos) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Olori Diana And Her Drug Addict Boyfriend (Photos) (87979 Views)

13-Year-Old Russian Girl Pregnant For Her 10-Year-Old Boyfriend (Photos) / Girl Slapped & Disgraced For Sleeping With Her Friend's Boyfriend (Photos) / Lady Mistakenly Sends Shower Photo To Her Dad Instead Of Her Boyfriend (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olori Diana And Her Drug Addict Boyfriend (Photos) by Triangles1(m): 5:43pm On Mar 06, 2020
Tell us when you they chop chickens and take away.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olori Diana And Her Drug Addict Boyfriend (Photos) by DModeCntStopMe: 5:44pm On Mar 06, 2020
shocked

Can't believe I read all that.

After reading this, one needs to go for general brain assessment.

I have a feeling my IQ has been distorted

What a perfect match, they would have made a great couple.

They would have given birth to offsprings that will rival boko haram and ISWAP in kidnapping, robbery etc...

Their gang would have ruled the continent for decades.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Olori Diana And Her Drug Addict Boyfriend (Photos) by scoundrel(f): 5:44pm On Mar 06, 2020
O ti summary?
Re: Olori Diana And Her Drug Addict Boyfriend (Photos) by xynerise: 5:44pm On Mar 06, 2020
Is she trying to play the victim card here? grin

Madam, enjoy your bad boyfriend in peace biko

2 Likes

Re: Olori Diana And Her Drug Addict Boyfriend (Photos) by ogorwyne(f): 5:46pm On Mar 06, 2020
Thrash talk. Difficult to read.

4 Likes

Re: Olori Diana And Her Drug Addict Boyfriend (Photos) by Hisincrease: 5:46pm On Mar 06, 2020
I won't say anything.
Re: Olori Diana And Her Drug Addict Boyfriend (Photos) by pocohantas(f): 5:46pm On Mar 06, 2020
lefulefu:
ladies and their fantasy for badboys cheesy

Just what I typed on another thread. They are obsessed with fixing bad guys.

I am sure if the guy changed, she will turn motivational speaker. Telling us how she singlehandedly changed him. I don’t know what to call that. Maybe a false sense of importance.

12 Likes

Re: Olori Diana And Her Drug Addict Boyfriend (Photos) by Kendaboss(m): 5:47pm On Mar 06, 2020
Rubbish! You were comfortable with a toxic relationship for 6 years now you come here dey cry for us.

6 Likes

Re: Olori Diana And Her Drug Addict Boyfriend (Photos) by Coldie(m): 5:47pm On Mar 06, 2020
I so much dislike this warri people and their English.

It promotes miscreantism

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olori Diana And Her Drug Addict Boyfriend (Photos) by gabrielsiz(m): 5:48pm On Mar 06, 2020
Davash222:
Babe said she don't need sympathy.. Ndi feminists, abeg reserve your sympathy for better people.

The toilet broom she called eyelashes no gree me see the injury well.

Hahahhahahah

1 Like

Re: Olori Diana And Her Drug Addict Boyfriend (Photos) by bjgurl(f): 5:49pm On Mar 06, 2020
The whole story in summary please
Re: Olori Diana And Her Drug Addict Boyfriend (Photos) by DipoToyo(m): 5:49pm On Mar 06, 2020
Birds of a feather...

6 Likes

Re: Olori Diana And Her Drug Addict Boyfriend (Photos) by Jackipapa: 5:50pm On Mar 06, 2020
Tallesty1:
It's a post for drug addicts.

I had to stop halfway because I was getting high already.

Naso I se am also

3 Likes

Re: Olori Diana And Her Drug Addict Boyfriend (Photos) by Roon9(m): 5:50pm On Mar 06, 2020
What is this rubbish post doing on fp
Re: Olori Diana And Her Drug Addict Boyfriend (Photos) by Trojan8(m): 5:50pm On Mar 06, 2020
I can't hurt by eyes and damage my brain by reading that horrible write up. Where should I start from? The bad English, daft storyline or the usage of capital letters angry

4 Likes

Re: Olori Diana And Her Drug Addict Boyfriend (Photos) by Nobody: 5:50pm On Mar 06, 2020
Shey make we Kon boil bread nii baii

1 Like

Re: Olori Diana And Her Drug Addict Boyfriend (Photos) by centilad(m): 5:53pm On Mar 06, 2020
NaijaOlosho:
A Nigerian lady named Olori Diana, based in Portharcourt has recounted her horrific experience with her boyfriend who frustrated and lured her into their bad habits.

She wrote how it happened on her social media:

LONG READ SHA cheesy

SOURCE: https://web.facebook.com/sophianabieh/posts/552555235618046

Okay

Re: Olori Diana And Her Drug Addict Boyfriend (Photos) by Skyfornia(m): 5:56pm On Mar 06, 2020
Lovelies1:
Get your Honda Accord 2.0 for 600,000

Pictures
Re: Olori Diana And Her Drug Addict Boyfriend (Photos) by dominique(f): 5:56pm On Mar 06, 2020
Very incoherent write-up, I could go past the 2nd paragraph

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Olori Diana And Her Drug Addict Boyfriend (Photos) by TheTourist: 5:57pm On Mar 06, 2020
My dear you are talking in the nonzenze and rubilbish grin

Wetin concern us now?? When everywhere good we nor dey hear your voice - now you wan dey disturb our eyes with trash talk
Re: Olori Diana And Her Drug Addict Boyfriend (Photos) by wink2015(m): 5:58pm On Mar 06, 2020
THE BOYFRIEND FACE LOOK FIERY.

He has taken too much of METAPHATAMINES.

Head don dey colo !

1 Like

Re: Olori Diana And Her Drug Addict Boyfriend (Photos) by Trojan8(m): 6:00pm On Mar 06, 2020
dominique:
Very incoherent write-up, I could go past the 2nd paragraph
You really tried, I got to the second sentence before the "HIS" got me embarassed.

1 Like

Re: Olori Diana And Her Drug Addict Boyfriend (Photos) by nonny1212: 6:01pm On Mar 06, 2020
When you know u have nothing to offer and have everything to lose when you leave, you put up with sh>t over and over.

He fuvks your girls and beats you up and then fvck u too.. his dick has brainwashed u , u became too brainless to know your worth

Your words disgust me, u lack values, so wortthless...

Develop your self girl, guys value girls who have things to offer not just your pussy coz napi got tired of yo' lazy ass.

Damn, u sound so annoying. I hate girls with low value.

Thank God u decided to have sense finally.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olori Diana And Her Drug Addict Boyfriend (Photos) by Nobody: 6:02pm On Mar 06, 2020
If i talk say I no send una go talk say na lie

1 Like

Re: Olori Diana And Her Drug Addict Boyfriend (Photos) by tydi(m): 6:04pm On Mar 06, 2020
How can one write that bull crap up there and it made front page how do they expect we foreigners to come up with understanding how the lady wedded her hard drug addict boyfriend

1 Like

Re: Olori Diana And Her Drug Addict Boyfriend (Photos) by eph12(m): 6:04pm On Mar 06, 2020
Kenneygirl:
I had headache trying to read this
Read the first two paragraphs and gave up. Nothing to learn than the stupidity of some touts

2 Likes

Re: Olori Diana And Her Drug Addict Boyfriend (Photos) by Lovelies1: 6:05pm On Mar 06, 2020
Skyfornia:

Pictures

click on my WhatsApp link for pictures

It's on my signature
Re: Olori Diana And Her Drug Addict Boyfriend (Photos) by yeman1(m): 6:06pm On Mar 06, 2020
I can't read it all...just like a poem in pigin English..

2 Likes

Re: Olori Diana And Her Drug Addict Boyfriend (Photos) by Angelfrost(m): 6:07pm On Mar 06, 2020
Iffa hear say I stress my eyes and brain to read this trash... Una never see anything!!! Mtcheww!!!

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

10 Romantic Text Messages To Send To Your Loved One On Valentine’s Day / Hot ‘lovers’ Turn Cars Into Sex Spots In Lagos / 5 Ladies With The Biggest Butts In Nigeria

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.