Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,301 members, 7,974,336 topics. Date: Sunday, 13 October 2024 at 09:01 PM

I Need An Urgent Respond About My Biometric House - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / I Need An Urgent Respond About My Biometric House (388 Views)

How Do I Confirm/reverify My Biometric Appointment For Canada Visa Application / Coronavirus: Nigerian Embassy In U.S. Suspends Passport Interviews, Biometric / Nigeria Exempts American Citizens From Paying Biometric Service Charges For VISA (2) (3) (4)

(1)

I Need An Urgent Respond About My Biometric House by HiliaryAutos(m): 2:16pm On Mar 06, 2020
Good day,

I’m sorry to disturb you,I did my Canada Biometric on Dec 12th here in Lagos island office,After the whole process I went in for my capture and finger prints...

My payment was done online,I have done my Medics which I passed,before going for the biometrics, that day 2 different long slips were given to me,A White and a yellow,I was told to write my email and phone at the back of my colored photocopy international passport.

When I went in for the capturing,the white slip was collected from me and yellow slip was given to me,The man who attended to me said if I’m called for my collection I should come with it and the copy photocopy of the colored international passport.

Today a friend went for her biometrics and the white long slip was given to her and the yellow one was collected,This got me scared and confused please I need more enlightenment on this.And since I did that biometrics I have not received any calls or Email yet.please ask any question I will be here to answer them all,Thanks

Pls ignore any errors I’m typing with fear grin
Re: I Need An Urgent Respond About My Biometric House by justwise(m): 2:21pm On Mar 06, 2020
There are many Canadian visa threads here look for one that is related to your issue and post this there.

(1)

What Does It Takes To Study Nursing Outside Nigeria / 5 Gaming Jobs In Canada In 2020 / Top 10 Reasons Why You Should Visit Mauritius

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.