Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,426 members, 7,881,560 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 11:56 PM

I Have No Problem With My Catholic Bishop Onaga – Fr Mbaka - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Have No Problem With My Catholic Bishop Onaga – Fr Mbaka (411 Views)

Catholic Bishop And Priests In UK In Isi-Agu Igbo Attire During Mass / 2019: Catholic Church Will Enforce Ban On Political Prophecy – Bishop Onaga / Rev Fr Mbaka's Prophecies For 2018: "Buhari, Contest & Be Disgraced In 2019" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have No Problem With My Catholic Bishop Onaga – Fr Mbaka by akelicious(m): 4:14pm On Mar 06, 2020
Fiery Catholic Priest and founder, Adoration Ministry, Enugu Nigeria, (AMEN) Fr Ejike Mbaka has denied media reports where he was wrongly quoted to have said he has forgiven the Catholic Bishop of Enugu Diocese, Most Reverend Callistus Onaga for disagreeing with his prophesies.

Mbaka who insisted he had no issues with the Bishop accused some individuals and media organizations of creating an unreal frosty relationship between him and the bishop in other to achieve their individual aims.

He said, “Help me to correct the mendacious, heinous and horrendous impression given by the press over my relationship with my Bishop. I have no problem with my Bishop.

“Am I forgiving him for what? I didn’t say that I have forgiven my bishop as they reported. I rather opined that I have forgiven all those who maligned me when I Prophesied, by the grace of the Holy Spirit, that Hope Uzodimma is going to be the Governor of Imo state.

“Thanks to God for fulfilling that risky prophecy. Some people are maliciously and wickedly putting words in my mouth, in an attempt to sell their newspapers . Let them fear God and beware of the wrath of God. Fr Mbaka”.

Mbaka, despite divergent views over his latest prophecy on the IMO guber election has continued to touch lives through his ministry.

The popular Catholic priest last week spent over N28m on the payment of hospital bills for indigent patients as well as empowerment for 200 persons.

Feelers from his Multi-Life Savers for the Less Privileged reveals that Mbaka spends approximately $2 million (N730 million) on charity monthly.

https://www.akelicious.net/i-have-no-problem-with-my-catholic-bishop-onaga-fr-mbaka/

Re: I Have No Problem With My Catholic Bishop Onaga – Fr Mbaka by Infinixhot6: 5:20pm On Mar 06, 2020
Thank you father.
You are the only true man of God in Nigeria.
Anybody fighting you is fighting God.
Whoever loves you would be loved by God.
I love you father!
Re: I Have No Problem With My Catholic Bishop Onaga – Fr Mbaka by emmanuel4758(m): 5:29pm On Mar 06, 2020
grin
Re: I Have No Problem With My Catholic Bishop Onaga – Fr Mbaka by BlackfireX: 5:39pm On Mar 06, 2020
I know onaga.....

Who is mbake ??

(1) (Reply)

Quran 33:56 Allah Prays / What's That Favorite Scriptures That Reminds You That God Gat Your Back? / T.B Joshua Spends Four Days At Mountain, Prays Against Coronavirus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.