Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,879 members, 7,945,815 topics. Date: Wednesday, 11 September 2024 at 07:21 AM

Is This Babe Alright - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is This Babe Alright (1407 Views)

This Babe For Church / Have You Met Someone More Dirtier Than This Babe?? / The Picture This Babe Uploaded On Facebook Got People Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This Babe Alright by lessonsoflife: 4:34pm On Mar 06, 2020
I met this babe inside a vehicle while on a journey to work.
We exchanged numbers and I didn't call allowing two days to pass.
I called on the third day and it continued. She would be calling sometimes that she had to query me why I haven't called if there is any day I didn't call.
Last week she called and asked why I didn't call her for two days and I told her my phone was faulty. I told her I was busy and that I will call her back.
A thought just came to mind and I decide to return the call but number busy. I waited till 1 am and called back because I know I have done this to someone. I still got number busy there and then, without delay I deleted her number.

Six days now she called and complained that I am not caring. That I didn't bother to call her bla bla bla so I asked her why she blocked my number.

She never thought I would find out.

Now, what is her reason behind this.

I was angry as she was pleading and even asked me to come over her shop when will I pass through there.

I don't know her shop because it is in a different LGA where I work but I know I will locate it with ease.

I don't plan to go. Guys how una see am.
Re: Is This Babe Alright by daewoorazer(m): 4:35pm On Mar 06, 2020
Don’t go man...tell her to come if she’s such obsessed with you....

Don’t be a weakling, if she can’t bring her pvna on a platter of diamond, let her goan fvkc herself

NB: I do hope u are a reg customer of CD

2 Likes

Re: Is This Babe Alright by nlPoster: 4:35pm On Mar 06, 2020
stop the women bashing.

Don't you people caution yourselves.

3 Likes

Re: Is This Babe Alright by FatherBona: 4:44pm On Mar 06, 2020
undecided
Re: Is This Babe Alright by OJODEL10(m): 4:58pm On Mar 06, 2020
perhaps she needs some one to hook up with and she wants to be careful of your readiness.
Re: Is This Babe Alright by lessonsoflife: 4:59pm On Mar 06, 2020
daewoorazer:
Don’t go man...tell her to come if she’s such obsessed with you....

Don’t be a weakling, if she can’t bring her pvna on a platter of diamond, let her goan fvkc herself

NB: I do hope u are a reg customer of CD

For the CD, not really. I have this babe I kept for serious relationship. I went into her raw and ever since my body system has been doing me one kind.
I have gone for HIV test and non reactive, I am waiting for the next three months to return for the test.

I know I have untreated malaria typhoid fever and I drank one concoction with ROBB diluted in it. But my system is really not okay.

Now I place myself 50:50 on being a carrier.....

Except this babe, I am a certified CD customer.
Re: Is This Babe Alright by daewoorazer(m): 5:12pm On Mar 06, 2020
lessonsoflife:

For the CD, not really. I have this babe I kept for serious relationship. I went into her raw and ever since my body system has been doing me one kind.
I have gone for HIV test and non reactive, I am waiting for the next three months to return for the test.

I know I have untreated malaria typhoid fever and I drank one concoction with ROBB diluted in it. But my system is really not okay.

Now I place myself 50:50 on being a carrier.....

Except this babe, I am a certified CD customer.

There should be no exception bro...life sweet pass the knowledge of being a carrier....

Don’t trust any of these biatches, they ain’t loyal!

1 Like

Re: Is This Babe Alright by lessonsoflife: 5:43pm On Mar 06, 2020
daewoorazer:

There should be no exception bro...life sweet pass the knowledge of being a carrier....

Don’t trust any of these biatches, they ain’t loyal!

Bitches ain't loyal at all.

I know I am not a carrier and wont be.

Just have to be careful, always.

1 Like

Re: Is This Babe Alright by AfroKnight: 7:11pm On Mar 06, 2020
She blocked you? cheesy Because you were busy and you told her you would return her call?

Men are tolerating nonsense from dumb girls these days. Nonsense.

I will swear for you if you allow that toxic girl back into your life. You hear?

Re: Is This Babe Alright by Randy100: 7:41pm On Mar 06, 2020
She is not alright. Run
Re: Is This Babe Alright by Nobody: 7:43pm On Mar 06, 2020
Na una get time to be analysing woman behaviour. No go hustle, you hear?

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Front Shoot Or Rear Shoot(photo) / Isn't She Sexy? (image Included) / Here Are Some Ugly Truths Of Life?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.