Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,217 members, 7,880,797 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 07:00 AM

Coronavirus: Togo Records First Case Of Deadly Virus - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Coronavirus: Togo Records First Case Of Deadly Virus (19048 Views)

HIV: My Narrow Escape From This Deadly Virus (Graphic Pics) / Coronavirus: Nadine Dorries Tests Positive For Deadly Virus / Coronavirus: Nigerian Man Tests Positive For Deadly Virus In US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coronavirus: Togo Records First Case Of Deadly Virus by dacherish(m): 7:29pm On Mar 06, 2020
First or Last Case as long as na African wey Da dem call am convit 19, SARS, Lexusvirus him no go survive for African, as for na big mistake him do because no joy for niger oh make him go back China and Italy oh.
Re: Coronavirus: Togo Records First Case Of Deadly Virus by kristo123: 7:29pm On Mar 06, 2020
So much noise about the spread of the virus... Nothing is being said about progress made on finding a cure or vaccine for the virus...

It is becoming very clear that the virus can not be contained, what is needed is a cure.
Re: Coronavirus: Togo Records First Case Of Deadly Virus by Austin1805(m): 7:30pm On Mar 06, 2020
Maybe he couldn't translate the entire press release
Logoobenz:
you're smart.
This bastard blogger kept beating the Bush.
Fewer mongering son of a bitch.
Give us the race of the person,not where she is resident,nonsense.
Re: Coronavirus: Togo Records First Case Of Deadly Virus by Nobody: 7:39pm On Mar 06, 2020
Re: Coronavirus: Togo Records First Case Of Deadly Virus by Nobody: 7:48pm On Mar 06, 2020
All our neighbours should open their eyes very well, because all our precautions will be futile if our land neigbours become hot zones.
Re: Coronavirus: Togo Records First Case Of Deadly Virus by MusaChukwudi: 7:58pm On Mar 06, 2020
jericco1:
the virus is now reaching its target population. shameful

Please expatiate on this!!!! I have the same suspicion. But let's be frank, are we Africans not just a waste of space and good land?

And they keep having more and more babies.
Re: Coronavirus: Togo Records First Case Of Deadly Virus by NairaMaster1(m): 8:01pm On Mar 06, 2020
JasonBoss:
E don Enter Africa Last Last..

Nigerians with their corrupt minds are still saying it's a scam
Re: Coronavirus: Togo Records First Case Of Deadly Virus by Nobody: 8:05pm On Mar 06, 2020
Who designed the Virus?

Hmmnn

The Designer has the cure already!

Watch out for the people and entities behind the alliance that finds the cure, and those are the masterminders of this global fraud, but hey, the fraud is a decoy.

The real players are those behind the Purpose of the Virus on the Planet at exactly this TimeSpace. Money is a good reason, but more money could be the purpose.

Somethings stand out:
Fear is a weapon of control. Without occasional fear and anxiety propagation, the people will not see the relevance of a Governing principle call it Government or God. So fear makes the masses seek help from a greater source, God or Gov, but I digressed. To what end is the chaos produced on the physical earth world now.

Somethings are clear:
1. Masses are forced to master how to stay home and in isolation.
2. Global Economic Growth of China is slowed down.
3. Wall Street is losing money, so billions of dollars are being redistributed.
4. Trump is seeking re-election.
5. USA/Iran cold war has been eliminated.

We must focus on following the money, may be somehow we will figure out the global alliances that benefits from this pandemic.

What ever the case is - we have good news - The population of the planet has been depleted 'naturally', by 'Act of God'; And you have found one more reason, to depend on something outside of yourself for survival.

It is all a mind game. You are being programmed.

Stay Woke.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Togo Records First Case Of Deadly Virus by Coronasunworshi: 8:09pm On Mar 06, 2020
Wow

Re: Coronavirus: Togo Records First Case Of Deadly Virus by JasonBoss: 8:52pm On Mar 06, 2020
NairaMaster1:

Nigerians with their corrupt minds are still saying it's a scam

E tire me. Government work dem say dem no work, na scam..

i can't believe I'm saying this but why can't we give them a thumbs up wen dey are doing something right. No other African countries will handle this the way our government handled it.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Togo Records First Case Of Deadly Virus by SMBH: 8:55pm On Mar 06, 2020
Nigeria fvcked if theres outbreak of corona virus in the neighbouring countries
Re: Coronavirus: Togo Records First Case Of Deadly Virus by OluwaDamilola01: 9:13pm On Mar 06, 2020
[s]
Afamed:

You said it all my brother
[/s]
Re: Coronavirus: Togo Records First Case Of Deadly Virus by OluwaDamilola01: 9:14pm On Mar 06, 2020
[s]
Afamed:

Don't mind them.
[/s]
Re: Coronavirus: Togo Records First Case Of Deadly Virus by OluwaDamilola01: 9:20pm On Mar 06, 2020
[s]
Afamed:
According to lazy half baked pathetic habitual serial wailing children, Togo is using Coronavirus to loot from their government treasury. There's nothing like Coronavirus in Togo
[/s]
Re: Coronavirus: Togo Records First Case Of Deadly Virus by Dollabiz: 9:38pm On Mar 06, 2020
smiley
Re: Coronavirus: Togo Records First Case Of Deadly Virus by OluwaDamilola01: 9:38pm On Mar 06, 2020
[s]
solmusdesigns:
the virus still hasn't killed any black man
[/s]
Re: Coronavirus: Togo Records First Case Of Deadly Virus by vaca1: 9:39pm On Mar 06, 2020
Afamed:
According to lazy half baked pathetic habitual serial wailing children, Togo is using Coronavirus to loot from their government treasury. There's nothing like Coronavirus in Togo
Trying to get more likes but you're highly disappointed cos you could only get 17likes.
Try another style, this one no work .

Be more crafty next time. You've been noticed.
Re: Coronavirus: Togo Records First Case Of Deadly Virus by OluwaDamilola01: 9:40pm On Mar 06, 2020
[s]
Afamed:

For exposing una double standard?
[/s]
Re: Coronavirus: Togo Records First Case Of Deadly Virus by Fragility6: 9:59pm On Mar 06, 2020
Jobia:
Resident of Lome but where is she from and what's her race abeg?
Read the news na shuu. Everything was stated there
Re: Coronavirus: Togo Records First Case Of Deadly Virus by useurkidney3121: 10:42pm On Mar 06, 2020
Ernesttoby30:
I dunno why I'm so scared of this virus
I don't know why i'm not scared of this virus undecided
Re: Coronavirus: Togo Records First Case Of Deadly Virus by Nobody: 10:48pm On Mar 06, 2020
Fragility6:

Read the news na shuu. Everything was stated there
Oya show me where her race or nationality was mentioned.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Togo Records First Case Of Deadly Virus by Joystark(f): 11:24pm On Mar 06, 2020
BanevsJoker:
Should I still write IELTS? Abi make I use the 75k enter somewhere this weekend? No foreign trips till further notice.

Lol.
Just go n get tyres from Chukwudi.
Re: Coronavirus: Togo Records First Case Of Deadly Virus by Fragility6: 11:31pm On Mar 06, 2020
Jobia:
Oya show me where her race or nationality was mentioned.
Receive sight
Re: Coronavirus: Togo Records First Case Of Deadly Virus by Officialab(m): 6:52am On Mar 07, 2020
Actually this virus is not as deadly as they say, a stats I saw on net, not knoWing if it is true said that the people who had recorver from the virus are more than those who is still infected by it.
But as a Nigerian, as we know prevention is better than cure. Better to prevent it than to have the Coronavirus. So wHO gave us some basic tips to prevent the disease which was summarise for student as follows
https://schoolinginfo.com/how-to-prevent-coronavirus-as-a-student/
At least these preventive measure are still important.
Re: Coronavirus: Togo Records First Case Of Deadly Virus by Dizzyrascal(m): 7:12pm On Mar 07, 2020
Ernesttoby30:
are you a 70year old man with previous health issues, especially respiratory issues?
Re: Coronavirus: Togo Records First Case Of Deadly Virus by Dizzyrascal(m): 7:14pm On Mar 07, 2020
Austineva:
Very terrible! So this evil virus final got to Africa upon all our warning? We will teach it a lesson that it will never forget.
wetin you wan do?
Re: Coronavirus: Togo Records First Case Of Deadly Virus by NairaMaster1(m): 7:27pm On Mar 07, 2020
JasonBoss:

E tire me. Government work dem say dem no work, na scam..

i can't believe I'm saying this but why can't we give them a thumbs up wen dey are doing something right. No other African countries will handle this the way our government handled it.

Exactly
Re: Coronavirus: Togo Records First Case Of Deadly Virus by Austineva(m): 9:15pm On Mar 07, 2020
Dizzyrascal:
wetin you wan do?
send it back to d evil world

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Togo Records First Case Of Deadly Virus by richard870(m): 3:34am On Mar 08, 2020
Ernesttoby30:
Because its deadly!
Re: Coronavirus: Togo Records First Case Of Deadly Virus by Shugavee(f): 3:37pm On Mar 25, 2020
iCauseTrouble:
These whites are planning to infect Africans and leave us with it.
Its time we wise up and act.
I frankly think they were jealous we hvnt gotten it , and poisoned us with it , so we won’t feel immuned to it

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Resident Doctors To Begin Nationwide Strike On June 9 / Problem With Early Mouth Odour / Top 10 Most Expensive Alcoholic Drinks – No 1 Can Buy You Mansions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.