Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,314 members, 7,881,150 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 01:27 PM

“I Don't Object Dating Younger Men” Actress Toyin Alausa - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “I Don't Object Dating Younger Men” Actress Toyin Alausa (1404 Views)

Pasuma Booed By #EndSARS Protesters At Alausa, Ikeja (Video) / Small Doctor Leads EndSARS Protest From Agege To Alausa Ikeja / I Feel Offended When Younger Men Ask Me Out - Empress Njamah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“I Don't Object Dating Younger Men” Actress Toyin Alausa by KingSBB: 6:43pm On Mar 06, 2020
Nollywood Actress Toyin Alausa while having an interview with Broadway Tv says she doesn’t object dating younger men, as long as you have good intentions towards him.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ijYtChQr7dE
Re: “I Don't Object Dating Younger Men” Actress Toyin Alausa by scoundrel(f): 7:02pm On Mar 06, 2020
My brother is a younger man and he objects to dating this type.
Re: “I Don't Object Dating Younger Men” Actress Toyin Alausa by MrSensor(m): 7:34pm On Mar 06, 2020
I'm old but I don't want old ladies. I like smaller ones.
Re: “I Don't Object Dating Younger Men” Actress Toyin Alausa by Omihanifa: 7:46pm On Mar 06, 2020
With the way she was kissing and rolling all over Peters ijagbemi in the movie (Bata Alejo) I knew she likes them young undecided
Re: “I Don't Object Dating Younger Men” Actress Toyin Alausa by LegendaryLover(m): 7:56pm On Mar 06, 2020
it is said that the greatest sex that can happen is between a middle-aged woman and a young man half her age.
Just relax and imagine a 20yr old man: strong, with angry-looking rock-hard erections, less resting time to start another round in bed, uncontrollable sexual desires, etc with a 40yr old woman: experienced to know what sexual moves she wants done to her, comfortable and liberal with her body, increased sexual desires(the more they age, the more their desires increase), less sexually inhibited in bed, etc
I mean this kinda couple would make great connections. And when couples can thrive sexually, they usually do well in other areas of their r/ship.

So madam, go ahead and enjoy ur life. As long as u are not committing adultery, or the young man, a teen. All's well. Only one life to live. Explore and be happy.
Re: “I Don't Object Dating Younger Men” Actress Toyin Alausa by Ekemeze: 8:27pm On Mar 06, 2020
Re: “I Don't Object Dating Younger Men” Actress Toyin Alausa by Nobody: 8:48pm On Mar 06, 2020
grin

(1) (Reply)

Taaoma Real Name, Biography, Awards And Her Net Worth. / Former Sex Worker With Two Vaginas Says She Used One For Work And One For Romanc / Breaking: Major Secret Why Nollywood Actress Chacha Ike Left Her Marriage Husban

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.