Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,410 members, 7,901,137 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 12:56 AM

Prophet Chukwuemeka Odumeje (#thelionhimself) And His Gang - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Prophet Chukwuemeka Odumeje (#thelionhimself) And His Gang (7846 Views)

Governor Ganduje Snubs Prophet Chukwuemeka Odumeje Ohanaemere (Video) / Governor Wike At Chukwuemeka Woke Triplet's Birthday [PHOTOS] / Lord Lugard With Obed-Edom Chukwuemeka Azikiwe, Father Of Nnamdi Azikiwe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prophet Chukwuemeka Odumeje (#thelionhimself) And His Gang by FRESHG(m): 7:57am On May 29, 2020
Topsic70:

How is it OK for u to mention me but a crime for me to do likewise?
Biko thinkam nah!

Perhaps a simple apology from u for encroaching my space in d first instance will do, then we can part ways- mutually!
Agreed? cool
TOPE LEAVE THE GIRL ALONE NA
Re: Prophet Chukwuemeka Odumeje (#thelionhimself) And His Gang by Topsic70: 8:30am On May 29, 2020
AdaGod1:

have reported to the mods
Stay away from my mentions
and if the mods considers themselves upright
they'll see the rule 1 and 2 you're currently breaking

na by force?

#yimu.
Quit pretending biko. grin

**Las-las, leg must shift go one side and
** water must pass under bridge' smiley wink

Re: Prophet Chukwuemeka Odumeje (#thelionhimself) And His Gang by Nobody: 10:13am On May 29, 2020
TripleOh7:

I'm not rooting for any Bible-thumping fella.

To me, they are all the same.
The same guy that comes on the pulpit to tell you to do good is doing quite the opposite in the secret of his room.
None of my business though.
But when you bring the misdemeanor out into the open in the full glare of your followers, then I can't help but wonder what the followers are looking for, coming to your church the following week.

Well Odumeje is my hero of the year
Trending stuff of 2020 -COVID19, Odumeje for me
The first out of necessity, the second out of like/appreciation. I thank him for many a time taking thoughts of COVID19 outta my mind! That’s great, for me at least!
Re: Prophet Chukwuemeka Odumeje (#thelionhimself) And His Gang by Nobody: 10:44am On May 29, 2020
merahki:

Well Odumeje is my hero of the year
Trending stuff of 2020 -COVID19, Odumeje for me
The first out of necessity, the second out of like/appreciation. I thank him for many a time taking thoughts of COVID19 outta my mind! That’s great, for me at least!

Well, that's your opinion of him.

As far as I'm concerned, he's a clown.

QED.

My opinion.
Re: Prophet Chukwuemeka Odumeje (#thelionhimself) And His Gang by AdaGod1(f): 5:16pm On May 31, 2020
Topsic70:
Prophet odumeje- d lion himself grin grin grin
#clown

Cc obafemiawolowo, adagod1

ratatata nno grin
Have ur seats biko cool
mynd44 lalasticlala seun oam4j
rule 1

1 Like

Re: Prophet Chukwuemeka Odumeje (#thelionhimself) And His Gang by JamisiEwoooo: 6:44pm On Jun 05, 2020
[s]
Topsic70:
Odumeje #d lion himself, I trowey salute oooooooo!
The indaboski bahose
How ppl manage to follow ds dude still amazes me biko. grin grin grin

Cc: adagod1 (6007), obafemiawolowo (6010) JamisiEwoooo (6039)
#updated role call! cool
[/s]

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Amaechi: Buhari Creating Jobs With Rail Projects / Bayelsa: Cancel Elections In Brass, Nembe & S/Ijaw, Group Tells INEC / Reports About "Office Of The Immediate Past Governor" Is Fake - Kogi Govt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.