Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,877 members, 7,889,924 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 02:35 AM

Nollywood Actress Lisa Omardion Setting The Whole Media On Fire With Her Curves - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nollywood Actress Lisa Omardion Setting The Whole Media On Fire With Her Curves (2930 Views)

OAP Lisa Vee Carson Launches "Couple's Twist" On Vee TV / Jason Momoa Spotted Living In Truck After Divorce From Wife, Lisa Bonet (Photos) / Mercy Johnson & Her Curves Hot In Jumpsuit (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nollywood Actress Lisa Omardion Setting The Whole Media On Fire With Her Curves by ollyjoseph: 9:26pm On Mar 06, 2020
Re: Nollywood Actress Lisa Omardion Setting The Whole Media On Fire With Her Curves by Fadflo: 1:21pm On Mar 08, 2020
Nice curves she's got.
Re: Nollywood Actress Lisa Omardion Setting The Whole Media On Fire With Her Curves by ollyjoseph: 4:52pm On Mar 08, 2020
Fadflo:
Nice curves she's got.
Lol are you a lady?
Re: Nollywood Actress Lisa Omardion Setting The Whole Media On Fire With Her Curves by Fadflo: 10:06am On Mar 10, 2020
ollyjoseph:
Lol are you a lady?
yes I am ooooo...but I'm praying for curves
Re: Nollywood Actress Lisa Omardion Setting The Whole Media On Fire With Her Curves by killuax: 2:03pm On Mar 10, 2020
The shape is not as good as it seems...looks like fat to me

(1) (Reply)

Tacha Shares Stunning Photos To Appreciate Buhari For Addressing The Nation / Regina Daniels’mother Causes Stir With Photos Of Herself And Daughter In Bikini / Yemi Solade Is A Pathetic Liar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.