Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,205 members, 7,910,287 topics. Date: Sunday, 04 August 2024 at 12:26 AM

Costing Of A 2 Two Bedroom Flat In Ikorodu - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Costing Of A 2 Two Bedroom Flat In Ikorodu (1455 Views)

A 4 (four) Storey Building Comprising Blocks Of 6 (six) 2 (two) Bed At Ikoyi / FOR SALE 2 (two) Wing Of 3bedroom Flat @ Akute / A 4 (four) Storey Building Comprising Blocks Of 6 (six) 2 (two) Bedroom E.t.c (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Costing Of A 2 Two Bedroom Flat In Ikorodu by gboyega1: 10:59pm On Mar 06, 2020
Dear Nairalander experts,

Please I need your support in form of assistance in estimating the cost of a foundation and German floor for a 2 two bedroom flats on a plot of land which I plan to further raise to a one storey in future.

Please see attached drawings and the pictures of the current state of the property.

Thank you.

Re: Costing Of A 2 Two Bedroom Flat In Ikorodu by phorget(m): 11:28pm On Mar 06, 2020
gboyega1:

Please I need your support in form of assistance in estimating the cost of a foundation and German floor for a 2 two bedroom flats on a plot of land which I plan to further raise to a one storey in future.

Please see attached drawings and the pictures of the current state of the property.
Thank you.

But you've started the project already so why would you be in need of an estimate now?
Get along with your contractor I'm sure he'll deliver a good job.
However, since you are still going to raise that building then I'll suggest you add enough columns to the appropriate angles so as to support your building please. With the picture in view I don't think they've made provision for any column basket inbetween the foundation.
Re: Costing Of A 2 Two Bedroom Flat In Ikorodu by gboyega1: 11:49pm On Mar 06, 2020
Thanks. I have suspended the project because I feel the estimate is too high. Thanks for your advice.
Re: Costing Of A 2 Two Bedroom Flat In Ikorodu by gboyega1: 11:51pm On Mar 06, 2020
But you've started the project already so why would you be in need of an estimate now?
Get along with your contractor I'm sure he'll deliver a good job.
However, since you are still going to raise that building then I'll suggest you add enough columns to the appropriate angles so as to support your building please. With the picture in view I don't think they've made provision for any column basket inbetween the foundation.

[/quote]
Re: Costing Of A 2 Two Bedroom Flat In Ikorodu by Bimpsyyyyy: 8:23pm On Mar 07, 2020
gboyega1:

Thank you.
can give you an estimate by will charge you recharge card money of 5k,if interested whatsapp me on 09069193297, you will get it in 24 hours

(1) (Reply)

Why Do We Need Home Interior Painting / Mini Flat Abraham Adesanya Estate Lekki /shop In Ikota Vgc / Five Bedroom Bungalow In Magodo Isheri @ 55m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.