Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,175,485 members, 7,895,074 topics. Date: Friday, 19 July 2024 at 09:18 PM

See Uniport Last Update On Facebook. A Federal University - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / See Uniport Last Update On Facebook. A Federal University (3033 Views)

An Assistant Lecturer Salary In A Federal University / I'm 21 Years In A Federal Uni, Should I Start Afresh In A Private Uni? / Federal University Of Technology, Minna Gets New VC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Uniport Last Update On Facebook. A Federal University by Mercisharelove(f): 8:30am On Mar 07, 2020
Nigerian have this mentality, of course it's a show of mental weakness. Not all Nigerians because I am One.

What's the mentality?? They feel they can take care of their own, but will steal government funds to take care of their own. They forgot that whatever a man sow, that's what you will reap.

Repent thieves Nigerian. Stop punishment, free the money

Vc election have been conducted and won, many things has happened and passed, a lot of activities on campus, yet the last update was on the 30th of January. It's a shame

Re: See Uniport Last Update On Facebook. A Federal University by Wucks: 8:43am On Mar 07, 2020
angry
Re: See Uniport Last Update On Facebook. A Federal University by Coldie(m): 11:36am On Mar 07, 2020
Anything Nigeria to a large extent is not to be taken serious.

One of the reasons why we hardly have foreign students in this country. If you are from Ghana and u want info about uniport, if u don't come to the school direct to ask forget it, if u go to the site u go wait tire
Re: See Uniport Last Update On Facebook. A Federal University by Papadoh(m): 3:04pm On Mar 07, 2020
I'm gonna be honest, i'm not even sure what this thread is about.

4 Likes

Re: See Uniport Last Update On Facebook. A Federal University by MVLOX(m): 3:31pm On Mar 07, 2020
Ayam not understanding..

1 Like

Re: See Uniport Last Update On Facebook. A Federal University by Kachi188(m): 7:33pm On Mar 07, 2020
Thread is as confused as the author....

1 Like

Re: See Uniport Last Update On Facebook. A Federal University by GOVERNMENTBOY20: 8:09pm On Mar 07, 2020
Some Universities last update was 2012.
Who you wann fight?
Re: See Uniport Last Update On Facebook. A Federal University by soke02(m): 8:39pm On Mar 07, 2020
If u are confuse pls let's gather here and know our self's

5 Likes

Re: See Uniport Last Update On Facebook. A Federal University by TIMCHUCKS: 9:44pm On Mar 07, 2020
If you have reprinted your exam slip or yet to reprint. I have a good news here for you there's an Intelligence Enhancement class that will help you in any of your exam if you use it, you can never fail any exam in life.

Statistics had made us to know that millions of people registeres for JAMB but not all will pass and not all that pass will be admitted to the school of there choice. This might be your first, second or even third time of writing JAMB never the less you wouldn't never want to be among the one's that will fail or even not be admitted. It is a tool I know that works not minding your course.

What this intelligence Enhancement class all about, It teaches you;
1. How to read and understand
2. When to read and understand
3. How to create a powerful time table for that works
4. How remember things you have come across and you think you can remember on exams
5. Forms of Intelligence
6. How to know your weakness and your strength; why people are good in one thing and not good in the other.
7. How be good in any course you want.
And many more.

Important notice
We don't offer any of the following;
1. Jamb Runz(expo)
2. Jamb upgrading
3. Admission offer

WARNING!
If you are for the above mentioned here Don't join.

The class is not free it's just for 2k and your presence online, what are you paying 2k for it's just for the materials. The class will be held online (WhatsApp) if you are interested contact me on Whatsapp by sending "I will" to +2347053051534
Re: See Uniport Last Update On Facebook. A Federal University by Mercisharelove(f): 10:20am On Mar 09, 2020
Alright

(1) (Reply)

BECE NECO To End September 4 / When Wole Soyinka Was A Christian 1958–1965 / Ui Dlc 2009/2010 Academic Session. Any Info?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.