Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,507 members, 7,944,482 topics. Date: Monday, 09 September 2024 at 05:15 PM

Does University Accept Food Science For DE Into Medicine - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Does University Accept Food Science For DE Into Medicine (179 Views)

Do Not Accept A Banking Job - I Refused To Listen / What Are The Prospects Of Food Science And Technology Graduates In Nigeria / Food Science And Engineering (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Does University Accept Food Science For DE Into Medicine by kayoze: 2:58pm On Mar 07, 2020
Dear Nairalanders, i am a recent graduate of Food science and technology and i graduated with 4 point, so of recent i developed strong passion for medicine, does anyone knows universities that accepts Food science and if yes, what is the tuition.
Please help move this to front page

(1) (Reply)

Upgrade Conference 2020 / The Importance Of Branding / You Can Be The Next Linda Ikeji With This Link.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.