Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,084 members, 7,880,385 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 05:15 PM

What Qualities Do You Look Out For Before Agreeing On A Date? - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Qualities Do You Look Out For Before Agreeing On A Date? (39481 Views)

How Long Should A Woman Wait Before Agreeing To Date A Man / 9 Questions You Need To Ask Yourself Before Agreeing To Unprotected Sex - Meme / What Qualities Do You Desire Of Your Future Husband/wife ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Qualities Do You Look Out For Before Agreeing On A Date? by CsRockefeller(m): 1:23am On Mar 15, 2020
sexylassie2:

I am not even aggressive, I am just telling you my real mind

I am a realist, i cant date a broke man, i have my money and my own life.

I cant move from my apartment to go struggle with a man in a single room, it is hard for me at this stage.

To be fair, it will be a life of resenting him.

I do not wish bad for you but don't be surprised if Life humbles you.

I'm just smiling here, you haven't seen anything.

Your despise for broke people makes you a big target for penury.

My sister, life has humbled people far greater, you have no idea of the planet you are in.

Don't set a trap for yourself.

4 Likes

Re: What Qualities Do You Look Out For Before Agreeing On A Date? by 9JAFULLBREED(m): 1:39am On Mar 15, 2020
CsRockefeller:

I do not wish bad for you but don't be surprised if Life humbles you.

I'm just smiling here, you haven't seen anything.

Your despise for broke people makes you a big target for penury.

My sister, life has humbled people far greater, you have no idea of the planet you are in.

Don't set a trap for yourself

Re: What Qualities Do You Look Out For Before Agreeing On A Date? by CsRockefeller(m): 1:42am On Mar 15, 2020
Angelacruz:
Uyo

Uyo.

The only city we know
Down in the south below
With good roads, a stadium and an airport for show.

Lovely people, they make friends no foes.
Because to them success is when everyone grows.

What do you currently do?
Re: What Qualities Do You Look Out For Before Agreeing On A Date? by DateMynd44(m): 2:55am On Mar 15, 2020
Ok
Re: What Qualities Do You Look Out For Before Agreeing On A Date? by GreatResearcher: 4:11am On Mar 15, 2020
Petyprincess:
First nd foremost i like rich guys maybe not extremely rich bt at least comfortable wink
I like my man handsome,fit nd tall because i someone i plan to procreate with must be really handsome so my kids will come out gorgeous!
I also like my man intelligent,someone that isn't boring,someone that can act sweet nd unpredictable at the same time!
U want a rich guy? Are u rich?
Re: What Qualities Do You Look Out For Before Agreeing On A Date? by Dshocker(m): 4:15am On Mar 15, 2020
SassyGem101:

Yeah don't mind the ugly dude. Hes got complex issues and with this guys pics you just knocked him off completely hahahahaaaa.

My dear, please don't settle for less biko. I support you 100 yards all the way.

The topic wasn't centered on what type of guys the ladies would want,or you think guys don't quality taste as well
Re: What Qualities Do You Look Out For Before Agreeing On A Date? by Dshocker(m): 4:22am On Mar 15, 2020
PrimadonnaO:
I already find it tedious going out in the first place...

Most times, I eventually agree on a date because I've cancelled out too many times, and I don't want to seem like a difficult person.

Honestly, I'd rather you come visit me at home where I don't have to dress up or wear makeup. But then, I can't invite everyone to my house. Infact, I almost never invite anyone except we're tight.

So we rarely do planned dates... catch me at work, church or in school. At least, I'm already dressed and about.

You sound like you are a future lazy house wife...

4 Likes

Re: What Qualities Do You Look Out For Before Agreeing On A Date? by PrimadonnaO(f): 6:07am On Mar 15, 2020
Dshocker:

You sound like you are a future lazy house wife...

...And you sound like a rapist. Went through your comments and saw how you cheerily talk about rape. May God have mercy on your soul.

1 Like

Re: What Qualities Do You Look Out For Before Agreeing On A Date? by SMBH: 6:09am On Mar 15, 2020
SweetCunt97:
No but I'm not his mother too... So, everybody should have dem money.

Yes now you're talking... Both should have money
Re: What Qualities Do You Look Out For Before Agreeing On A Date? by apparentlylaw(m): 6:11am On Mar 15, 2020
sexylassie2:
Be smart.

Have goals

I love the sounds of guitar, be able to play one.

And lately, I love money and also I can manage it.

I think I am too hard on broke guys, yes, I am hard on them because they are damn broke, can't afford nothing except presenting their smelling dicks.

God help you broke guys.
Amen !!!!
Re: What Qualities Do You Look Out For Before Agreeing On A Date? by KIDfurniture(m): 6:11am On Mar 15, 2020
Alaye you can claim anything on nairaland . If you have all this things why not pick up a man with nothing and build him up to your taste. Naija women will never do that but they want a man to sponsor them plus their family member.

sexylassie2:

only broke men love to complain.

i have a car, i live alone and i work

1 Like

Re: What Qualities Do You Look Out For Before Agreeing On A Date? by Oiza131(f): 6:18am On Mar 15, 2020
DateMynd44:
nice one.
I reside in Benin, UBTH quarters to be precise.
I got igarra colleagues and they're cool guys.
I'd like us to know each other.
oh nice. Not in Benin presently. I'm in kaduna for now

1 Like

Re: What Qualities Do You Look Out For Before Agreeing On A Date? by Dshocker(m): 6:32am On Mar 15, 2020
PrimadonnaO:

...And you sound like a rapist. Went through your comments and saw how you cheerily talk about rape. May God have mercy on your soul.

of cause,and you are my first target
Re: What Qualities Do You Look Out For Before Agreeing On A Date? by Angelacruz: 6:49am On Mar 15, 2020
U r right...student
CsRockefeller:

Uyo.
The only city we know Down in the south below With good roads, a stadium and an airport for show.
Lovely people, they make friends no foes. Because to them success is when everyone grows.
What do you currently do?
Re: What Qualities Do You Look Out For Before Agreeing On A Date? by OmoAlakija: 7:03am On Mar 15, 2020
Petyprincess:
First nd foremost i like rich guys maybe not extremely rich bt at least comfortable wink
I like my man handsome,fit nd tall because i someone i plan to procreate with must be really handsome so my kids will come out gorgeous!
I also like my man intelligent,someone that isn't boring,someone that can act sweet nd unpredictable at the same time!

ZErO Eight Wan , sefen Tiri sefen sefen wan Hate Sefen sis . <-- my Etisalat line
Re: What Qualities Do You Look Out For Before Agreeing On A Date? by Petyprincess(f): 7:11am On Mar 15, 2020
GreatResearcher:
U want a rich guy? Are u rich?
Bt one thing I'm sure of is i wnt scam him like yours did!!

1 Like

Re: What Qualities Do You Look Out For Before Agreeing On A Date? by CsRockefeller(m): 7:14am On Mar 15, 2020
Angelacruz:
U r right...student

Okay. I don't want to sound cliché but can I post you a mail?
Re: What Qualities Do You Look Out For Before Agreeing On A Date? by QDubz(m): 7:28am On Mar 15, 2020
Nooil:

That's because you ask questions like an FBI agent. Have you heard of open-ended questions?

Lol if you really good at keeping up a conversations, you'd understand questions aint really needed.

2 Likes

Re: What Qualities Do You Look Out For Before Agreeing On A Date? by GreatResearcher: 7:36am On Mar 15, 2020
Petyprincess:

Bt one thing I'm sure of is i wnt scam him like yours did!!
try and make ur own money. Don't wait to get a rich guy.
Re: What Qualities Do You Look Out For Before Agreeing On A Date? by Petyprincess(f): 7:39am On Mar 15, 2020
GreatResearcher:
try and make ur own money. Don't wait to get a rich guy.
My life my choice!! My boyfriend isn't complaining so should you!!

1 Like

Re: What Qualities Do You Look Out For Before Agreeing On A Date? by GreatResearcher: 7:48am On Mar 15, 2020
Petyprincess:

My life my choice!! My boyfriend isn't complaining so should you!!
d mumu won't complain cos u hav his mumu button on auto-press
Re: What Qualities Do You Look Out For Before Agreeing On A Date? by chrisja(m): 7:54am On Mar 15, 2020
donbachi:
all dis plenty english for bills wey na me go pay.

Re: What Qualities Do You Look Out For Before Agreeing On A Date? by Petyprincess(f): 8:01am On Mar 15, 2020
GreatResearcher:
d mumu won't complain cos u hav his mumu button on auto-press
Same way you were pus*ywashed by your gold digger wife,instead to stick to business your mumu sef fell in love grin Next time love with your brain not your d**k so you wnt get scammed!!

2 Likes

Re: What Qualities Do You Look Out For Before Agreeing On A Date? by GreatResearcher: 8:10am On Mar 15, 2020
Petyprincess:

Same way you were pus*ywashed by your gold digger wife,instead to stick to business your mumu sef fell in love grin Next time love with your brain not your d**k so you wnt get scammed!!
Are u not gold digin dat dude?
Re: What Qualities Do You Look Out For Before Agreeing On A Date? by Nobody: 8:12am On Mar 15, 2020
QDubz:

Lol if you really good at keeping up a conversations, you'd understand questions aint really needed.

Nope, every conversation begins with a question
Re: What Qualities Do You Look Out For Before Agreeing On A Date? by wizdomnzube(m): 8:17am On Mar 15, 2020
Chidex50:

Gbam! It can't be guys always.
Chop knuckle bros

1 Like

Re: What Qualities Do You Look Out For Before Agreeing On A Date? by Petyprincess(f): 8:18am On Mar 15, 2020
GreatResearcher:
Are u not gold digin dat dude?
This life is give nd take! He wanted a young,slim pretty nd descent girl nd i wanted a young handsome rich guy isn't it balanced? Moreover I'm not in contract relationship like you did!! I do love him with all my heart,bt yours never loved you! So the difference is crystal clear!

4 Likes

Re: What Qualities Do You Look Out For Before Agreeing On A Date? by SweetCunt97(f): 8:28am On Mar 15, 2020
SMBH:

Yes now you're talking... Both should have money
Totally

2 Likes

Re: What Qualities Do You Look Out For Before Agreeing On A Date? by SweetCunt97(f): 8:29am On Mar 15, 2020
darediamond:

Do you equally have "YOUR MONEY TOO"?

what a Man can do....
No I don't have money. As in zero balance.
Re: What Qualities Do You Look Out For Before Agreeing On A Date? by darediamond(m): 8:55am On Mar 15, 2020
sexylassie2:

shut the Bleep up, what do you know, end poverty ko, end poverty ni

Real women ko, real women ni, go join the army of real woman suffering and collecting beating from broke men.

go marry broke man, at end, na your pussy go suffer am.
So you only have Pussy to offer because that is your benchmark for money now?

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Pre-wedding Pics Of A Nairalander (simsify) / Dear Slay Queens / Why Do The Uneducated Ladies Get Married Before The Educated Ones?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.