Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,774 members, 7,908,991 topics. Date: Friday, 02 August 2024 at 03:20 PM

Ladies, What Do You Mean When You Say Someone Is Too Good For You? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, What Do You Mean When You Say Someone Is Too Good For You? (621 Views)

Why Is He Sexing Her Like This, What Do You Mean?? / Dear Guys, What Do You Mean When You Ask A Girl This? / Ladies What Is Your Body Shape???? ( Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies, What Do You Mean When You Say Someone Is Too Good For You? by sEGXY2(m): 4:09pm On Mar 07, 2020
I've heard this phrase countlessly. honestly, it doesn't make sense to me. What are you implying when you reject a guy or break up with a partner on the assumption that they are too good for you? please come and clarify.
Re: Ladies, What Do You Mean When You Say Someone Is Too Good For You? by sEGXY2(m): 4:11pm On Mar 07, 2020
ishilove makydebie xhosanostra jgoldie
let me know your opinions
Re: Ladies, What Do You Mean When You Say Someone Is Too Good For You? by Davash222(m): 4:12pm On Mar 07, 2020
No matter how nice, caring, loving, wealthy, romantic you are to a Nigerian girl, you can never be too good for her.
If you like sacrifice your precious life for her, you're still not too good for her.
I don't know dey kind clay dey use in creating these daughters of Eve.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Do You Mean When You Say Someone Is Too Good For You? by XhosaNostra(f): 4:19pm On Mar 07, 2020
What's that? Nobody is too good for me, it's me that is better grin Just joking.

IDK, sounds weird. I've never encountered such because I think highly of myself to begin with grin It could be that she's intimidated by something (perhaps he's too smart, good looking etc than her usual type) or it's just BS to send him packing without bruising his ego.
Re: Ladies, What Do You Mean When You Say Someone Is Too Good For You? by JewelDiamond(f): 4:33pm On Mar 07, 2020
She has a dark secret that she thought the person cannot cope with

3 Likes

Re: Ladies, What Do You Mean When You Say Someone Is Too Good For You? by NextD18: 4:37pm On Mar 07, 2020
••••••
Re: Ladies, What Do You Mean When You Say Someone Is Too Good For You? by Nobody: 4:45pm On Mar 07, 2020
To some it is a phrase to psychologically manipulate a guy into thinking he is the better person to avoid further analysis. In layman language, it is a popular lamba given to guys to make them feel fly when a girl eff up. grin

While to others , it is a genuine statement made out of guilt, remorse or sadness. In all, whoever utter that statement is guilty of something.
Re: Ladies, What Do You Mean When You Say Someone Is Too Good For You? by Emperor4tune(m): 4:47pm On Mar 07, 2020
JewelDiamond:
She has a dark secret that she thought the person cannot cope with
i truely believe you,a lady whom i once dated told me i was too good & decent & i dont deserve a girl like her,i was badly embarass by the statement it was a year latter that i cope the meaning of what she told me & i really appreciate her for been real to herself.we are still friends but not in a mutual & romatic way again

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Do You Mean When You Say Someone Is Too Good For You? by Jgoldie: 4:49pm On Mar 07, 2020
Maybe you want to finish that girl clits ooo,she is like baby “you’re too good for me” grin

Sipping burukutu

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Do You Mean When You Say Someone Is Too Good For You? by IMO01: 3:50pm On Mar 10, 2020
Jgoldie:
Maybe you want to finish that girl clits ooo,she is like baby “you’re too good for me” grin

Sipping burukutu

For your love tututu.

I go chook you chuku chuku oh

Biko obianuju. Say you do me juju

(1) (Reply)

Partners You Should Never Consider Settling Down With / Man Beats Up His Girlfriend Mercilessly (video) / Hunger Is Real

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.