Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,845 members, 7,872,835 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 11:20 PM

Oko Polytechnic Student's Plan To Kill Her New Born Baby Fails (Graphic Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Oko Polytechnic Student's Plan To Kill Her New Born Baby Fails (Graphic Photos) (72298 Views)

Oko Polytechnic Student Commits Suicide / Cultists Kill Student Of Oko Polytechnic Inside Bush, By Shooting (Graphic Pics) / Oko Polytechnic Student's Room Burgled By Robbers (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oko Polytechnic Student's Plan To Kill Her New Born Baby Fails (Graphic Photos) by k2money(m): 9:18pm On Mar 07, 2020
This one pass me, how could human beings try to kill his/her own child?
Re: Oko Polytechnic Student's Plan To Kill Her New Born Baby Fails (Graphic Photos) by Ijaycool(f): 9:18pm On Mar 07, 2020
Randy100:
That child just refused to die, maybe she is the one to save Nigeria from Buhari destruction.

Omg, that's to say our redemption is still at least 15 years away
Re: Oko Polytechnic Student's Plan To Kill Her New Born Baby Fails (Graphic Photos) by Nickshrapnel: 9:20pm On Mar 07, 2020
Re: Oko Polytechnic Student's Plan To Kill Her New Born Baby Fails (Graphic Photos) by comtem2011: 9:22pm On Mar 07, 2020
Mokason28:
Have you noticed GOD has a special way of protecting infants/ toddlers??
Yes, in so many ways. He is a wonderful Father to them.

3 Likes

Re: Oko Polytechnic Student's Plan To Kill Her New Born Baby Fails (Graphic Photos) by Openbusiness: 9:23pm On Mar 07, 2020
danvon:

[s]Some animals... Female tigers throw their Cubs from a mountain and only raise those that survive

Female snakes and lizards abandon their eggs as sooan asthey are laid

Female bears eat their cubs if they are sick[/s]
Bullshit undecided
Re: Oko Polytechnic Student's Plan To Kill Her New Born Baby Fails (Graphic Photos) by shogsman(m): 9:24pm On Mar 07, 2020
Be guided lest you face ban
Re: Oko Polytechnic Student's Plan To Kill Her New Born Baby Fails (Graphic Photos) by Openbusiness: 9:25pm On Mar 07, 2020
comtem2011:
Yes, in so many ways. He is a wonderful Father to them.
Children are the heritage of the Lord, and the fruit of his womb is his reward. God loves children, all of them.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oko Polytechnic Student's Plan To Kill Her New Born Baby Fails (Graphic Photos) by yommen: 9:26pm On Mar 07, 2020
bigiyaro:
this is one of the reasons why I said "baby factories" should be legalized and regulated. no doubt this girl will gladly sell her baby, she's happy, the person adopting (buying) is also happy, life goes on.

Just listen to yourself!!!
Re: Oko Polytechnic Student's Plan To Kill Her New Born Baby Fails (Graphic Photos) by AmazingELixir: 9:27pm On Mar 07, 2020
grin grin grin

My friend the problems of Ogun state is far worse that wrapping babies., start from skull harvesting then we can sit down and listen to you...
Re: Oko Polytechnic Student's Plan To Kill Her New Born Baby Fails (Graphic Photos) by shogsman(m): 9:27pm On Mar 07, 2020
They should both be killed, I know many people in my neighborhood that will do a 7 days marathon party if they could get one child and this idiot wants to kill hers

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oko Polytechnic Student's Plan To Kill Her New Born Baby Fails (Graphic Photos) by eyinjuege: 9:27pm On Mar 07, 2020
bigiyaro:
this is one of the reasons why I said "baby factories" should be legalized and regulated. no doubt this girl will gladly sell her baby, she's happy, the person adopting (buying) is also happy, life goes on.

Babies should not be sold.

Perhaps you meant adoption agencies' regulated by the government?

If you decide not to use contraception and get pregnant, then give the baby up for adoption. You shouldn't be given a kobo for that.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oko Polytechnic Student's Plan To Kill Her New Born Baby Fails (Graphic Photos) by Iceberg3: 9:30pm On Mar 07, 2020
Those people are a heavy abomination to mother earth.
This explains to a large extent why ladies who commit adultery are most times punished while the men go frescos why and how on earth would a girl who just delivered would all her newborn child to be thrown out like that! Throw a new born baby from storeys to an empty land and now it for caught up in razor wires! I mean,RAZOR WIRES!!!
Onboard ship we rig razor wire on the ship's perimeter, against pirates. We always make use of special hand gloves and goggles to protect the palms and eyes when rigging the wires. Imagine a day old baby hanging on such wires!!!!!!

Those people must be arrested and severely punished

1 Like

Re: Oko Polytechnic Student's Plan To Kill Her New Born Baby Fails (Graphic Photos) by eyinjuege: 9:32pm On Mar 07, 2020
sweetjohn:
Chai! The boy will grow and hear this story and will wonder what kind of mother he or she has. 25 years later, when the boy becomes the governor of his or her state, the mother will come praising and making mouth 'he is my son'. But the boy will look her in the eyes and say 'you kill your son 25 years ago'. Ladies pls, care for some brain

Why have you absolved the father in this evil ? You are blaming the lady alone, when the article clearly states she had the baby in her boyfriend's room' and he was also present. Perhaps he was even the one that flung the child over the fence.
Please, blame them both, because they both tried to murder that child. I hope the police arrest them for attempted murder.

1 Like

Re: Oko Polytechnic Student's Plan To Kill Her New Born Baby Fails (Graphic Photos) by Openbusiness: 9:32pm On Mar 07, 2020
Look, all of you reading this, the easiest physical way to know you're going to hell is by checking your heart and attitude towards babies. If you hate babies, or can show hatred towards a baby and harm a baby, just know you're surely going to rot in HELL when you die, unless you repent of your wickedness.

2 Likes

Re: Oko Polytechnic Student's Plan To Kill Her New Born Baby Fails (Graphic Photos) by Sluacoast(m): 9:33pm On Mar 07, 2020
bigiyaro:
Yeah, this look a bit convincing, but do you know that if it's legalise. Many woman will gladly start selling their babies. Those prostitute will litter everywhere with babies. Infection and diseases will be on the rise as well
Re: Oko Polytechnic Student's Plan To Kill Her New Born Baby Fails (Graphic Photos) by Iceberg3: 9:36pm On Mar 07, 2020
Bragalane:
Only a particular tribe can be this heartless in the entire universe. For the fools that will quote to say rubbish a fake thread was opened yesterday claiming babies were wrapped in sheet some obscure location in Ogun state.

The vague news had two pix with different background n the wrapping shows nothing proving they were babies yet many from this hateful tribe that are throwing babies over fenced wire were celebrating insulting Yorubas n Ogun. I wonder how much curse n insult they'll heap on their bigoted tribe now.

Shut up your mouth and get away from here.
It's pretty clear you got the same mindset with those evil people!!!!
Not a single word of affection for the poor baby,but tribe is all you could rant about!

Nonsense

1 Like

Re: Oko Polytechnic Student's Plan To Kill Her New Born Baby Fails (Graphic Photos) by Fash20: 9:36pm On Mar 07, 2020
When the bastard was jumping on big phat dick she didn't think of the repercussion now she attempted to murder the innocent baby... How do wicked people sleep at night

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oko Polytechnic Student's Plan To Kill Her New Born Baby Fails (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 9:36pm On Mar 07, 2020
Because of things like this, God left Nigeria a long time ago. That is why evil has overshadowed Nigeria.

God has abandoned Nigeria e don tey.
Re: Oko Polytechnic Student's Plan To Kill Her New Born Baby Fails (Graphic Photos) by Iceberg3: 9:39pm On Mar 07, 2020
eyinjuege:

Why have you absolved the father in this evil ? You are blaming the lady alone, when the article clearly states she had the baby in her boyfriend's room' and he was also present. Perhaps he was even the one that flung the child over the fence.
Please, blame them both, because they both tried to murder that child. I hope the police arrest them for attempted murder.

Yes I hope and pray same too. But really,how on earth would a lady allow her new born baby to be thrown away just like that!
That woman should be dewombed.
The guy's should be castrated.
Re: Oko Polytechnic Student's Plan To Kill Her New Born Baby Fails (Graphic Photos) by FocusedB1h(f): 9:42pm On Mar 07, 2020
danvon:

Some animals... Female tigers throw their Cubs from a mountain and only raise those that survive

Female snakes and lizards abandon their eggs as sooan asthey are laid

Female bears eat their cubs if they are sick
At least it’s all for survival/biological reasons.
Re: Oko Polytechnic Student's Plan To Kill Her New Born Baby Fails (Graphic Photos) by Iceberg3: 9:42pm On Mar 07, 2020
Bragalane:
Stop talking nonsense n deal with your cursed tribesmen that are devilish to kill an harmless baby. I will renounce such a devilish tribe if I was born into it. That is what the topic is about not me.

Mr frustrations,I'm from Edo state.. again,get away from here with your bitterness which is worse than the wickedness if those 3 potential murderers.

From the way you sound,you don't deserve to emanated from any tribe,maybe the tribe of smegol would be ok undecided
Re: Oko Polytechnic Student's Plan To Kill Her New Born Baby Fails (Graphic Photos) by Guestlander: 9:46pm On Mar 07, 2020
What is wrong with these people? Some people should be sterilized.

1 Like

Re: Oko Polytechnic Student's Plan To Kill Her New Born Baby Fails (Graphic Photos) by ednut1(m): 9:48pm On Mar 07, 2020
Mokason28:
Have you noticed GOD has a special way of protecting infants/ toddlers??
many have been found dead in gutters and binnyards. Some got eaten by pigs. Oga where was the so called protection

2 Likes

Re: Oko Polytechnic Student's Plan To Kill Her New Born Baby Fails (Graphic Photos) by Goddys(m): 9:48pm On Mar 07, 2020
What a Great Planner and Master Designer this God is. A baby was thrown and God commanded the barbed wire to hold her tight. God knew that if the barb wire had caught cord or placenta or the hand, the baby won't survive. The only means for the baby to survive is the feet being held by the wire.

Who says a supernatural force isn't behind this

1 Like

Re: Oko Polytechnic Student's Plan To Kill Her New Born Baby Fails (Graphic Photos) by Iceberg3: 9:50pm On Mar 07, 2020
Bragalane:

This is how many cursed soul claim they are from hell n hell fire. I am less concern that you are from doom, to hell with you n your entire tribe.

Edo kee u there.

Old man
Lolsssssss

grin grin grin
Re: Oko Polytechnic Student's Plan To Kill Her New Born Baby Fails (Graphic Photos) by sisisioge: 9:51pm On Mar 07, 2020
Olly sheet! Fada! Omg! shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Oko Polytechnic Student's Plan To Kill Her New Born Baby Fails (Graphic Photos) by Npfn: 9:51pm On Mar 07, 2020
If only obiano wife can adopt this child the child need serious medical attention
Re: Oko Polytechnic Student's Plan To Kill Her New Born Baby Fails (Graphic Photos) by Ebere2020(m): 9:51pm On Mar 07, 2020
God please forgive us.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

IBEDC Staff In Ogun Beaten For Distributing Electricity Bill (Disturbing Pics) / Ajayi Samuel Shot Dead After His FCET Final Exam (Photos) / Ghana Headmaster Sex Video: “He Didn't Rape Me, We Had Consensual Sex” - Student

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.