Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,598 members, 7,934,786 topics. Date: Thursday, 29 August 2024 at 01:30 PM

Regina Daniels Calls Herself Young Boss As Ned Nwoko Made Her MD CEO Of London O - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Regina Daniels Calls Herself Young Boss As Ned Nwoko Made Her MD CEO Of London O (4698 Views)

Regina Daniels Shutdowns Children's Day Concert As Ned Nwoko Gives N20million / Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Spotted Together In Public For The 1st Time / ''Young, Boss Lady'' - Mercy Aigbe Gushes Over Her Daughter In New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Regina Daniels Calls Herself Young Boss As Ned Nwoko Made Her MD CEO Of London O by dailynaijamode: 8:49pm On Mar 07, 2020
Nollywood actress Regina Daniels now a young boss as she controls the London office of her hubby Ned Nwoko business. This was sighted on her IG page as the celebrity calls herself '

YOUNG BOSS'

https://dailynaijamode.com/regina-daniels-calls-herself-young-boss-as-ned-nwoko-made-her-md-ceo-of-london-office/

Re: Regina Daniels Calls Herself Young Boss As Ned Nwoko Made Her MD CEO Of London O by healthserve(m): 8:59pm On Mar 07, 2020
Clown. Looks like a perfect photo misfit

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Calls Herself Young Boss As Ned Nwoko Made Her MD CEO Of London O by bigiyaro(m): 9:12pm On Mar 07, 2020
story for the gods, just a figure head, she can't run shi.t. which experience she get? which school she don go? na real live be Dis, not nollywood.

2 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels Calls Herself Young Boss As Ned Nwoko Made Her MD CEO Of London O by Eagleboney(m): 9:24pm On Mar 07, 2020
Okay!

Can we now rest
Re: Regina Daniels Calls Herself Young Boss As Ned Nwoko Made Her MD CEO Of London O by dangotesmummy: 9:39pm On Mar 07, 2020
Audio MD grin

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Calls Herself Young Boss As Ned Nwoko Made Her MD CEO Of London O by yanabasee(m): 9:46pm On Mar 07, 2020
Her marriage might just be better than alot of those women that have been criticizing her...

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Calls Herself Young Boss As Ned Nwoko Made Her MD CEO Of London O by Vilgax: 10:35pm On Mar 07, 2020
London ke? no be Berlin dem write for floor?

3 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels Calls Herself Young Boss As Ned Nwoko Made Her MD CEO Of London O by immaq8(f): 10:36pm On Mar 07, 2020
this is really young girl with BIG god.... #Future secured..
Re: Regina Daniels Calls Herself Young Boss As Ned Nwoko Made Her MD CEO Of London O by mytime24(f): 11:47pm On Mar 07, 2020
Last last

Mama advice pay embarassed
Re: Regina Daniels Calls Herself Young Boss As Ned Nwoko Made Her MD CEO Of London O by Bonebreaker(m): 12:12am On Mar 08, 2020
You were lucky to catch a big fish in an ocean
Re: Regina Daniels Calls Herself Young Boss As Ned Nwoko Made Her MD CEO Of London O by LoveFayfay(f): 2:27am On Mar 08, 2020
MD with pussy qualification. Hmm, the power of a pussy.
Re: Regina Daniels Calls Herself Young Boss As Ned Nwoko Made Her MD CEO Of London O by abbasajao(m): 8:30am On Mar 08, 2020
LoveFayfay:
MD with pussy qualification. Hmm, the power of a pussy.

This your comment is nothing but a pure jealous. Wouldn't you accept the same offer if presented?
Re: Regina Daniels Calls Herself Young Boss As Ned Nwoko Made Her MD CEO Of London O by ruggedtimi(m): 8:57am On Mar 08, 2020
Lucky girl!!
Re: Regina Daniels Calls Herself Young Boss As Ned Nwoko Made Her MD CEO Of London O by Iceyjay(m): 10:32am On Mar 08, 2020
mytime24:
Last last

Mama advice pay embarassed
Shut up!
Re: Regina Daniels Calls Herself Young Boss As Ned Nwoko Made Her MD CEO Of London O by LoveFayfay(f): 11:34am On Mar 08, 2020
abbasajao:

This your comment is nothing but a pure jealous. Wouldn't you accept the same offer if presented?
everyone aren't the same... What more do I want when i already have money.
Re: Regina Daniels Calls Herself Young Boss As Ned Nwoko Made Her MD CEO Of London O by SHABASHA(f): 12:54pm On Mar 08, 2020
LoveFayfay:
everyone aren't the same... What more do I want when i already have money.
PLEASE can you help me with some?
Re: Regina Daniels Calls Herself Young Boss As Ned Nwoko Made Her MD CEO Of London O by LoveFayfay(f): 2:00pm On Mar 08, 2020
SHABASHA:
PLEASE can you help me with some?
so you humble like this �
Re: Regina Daniels Calls Herself Young Boss As Ned Nwoko Made Her MD CEO Of London O by mytime24(f): 5:25pm On Mar 08, 2020
Iceyjay:
Shut up!
Shut down undecided

Re: Regina Daniels Calls Herself Young Boss As Ned Nwoko Made Her MD CEO Of London O by Iceyjay(m): 5:27pm On Mar 08, 2020
mytime24:
Shut down undecided
Silly girl
Re: Regina Daniels Calls Herself Young Boss As Ned Nwoko Made Her MD CEO Of London O by Nobody: 5:41pm On Mar 08, 2020
Men must never be careless!!!

There is nothing like "sexually transmitted Wealth " for us o undecided
Re: Regina Daniels Calls Herself Young Boss As Ned Nwoko Made Her MD CEO Of London O by SHABASHA(f): 12:25am On Mar 11, 2020
LoveFayfay:
so you humble like this �
i humble pass like this. PLEASE i really need it

(1) (Reply)

Reekado Banks Finally Reacts To Wizkid’s ‘you Are A Fool’ Comment Towards Him / Remember These 8 Nollywood's Former Fine Girls? See How They Look Now / Jodie Is Not Goldie – A Curious Case Of Mistaken Identity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.