Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,636 members, 7,930,151 topics. Date: Saturday, 24 August 2024 at 11:48 AM

Don't Read This At All, It For Students Only - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Don't Read This At All, It For Students Only (231 Views)

Get Your SAT/ACT Test Paid For - For Exceptional Students Only! / Unilag Balloting For Freshers: I Would Do It For You!! First 80 Students Only / 2018 JAMB: Thread For SCIENCE Students Only!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Don't Read This At All, It For Students Only by TIMCHUCKS: 9:40pm On Mar 07, 2020
If you have reprinted your exam slip or yet to reprint. I have a good news here for you there's an Intelligence Enhancement class that will help you in any of your exam if you use it, you can never fail any exam in life.

Statistics had made us to know that millions of people registeres for JAMB but not all will pass and not all that pass will be admitted to the school of there choice. This might be your first, second or even third time of writing JAMB never the less you wouldn't never want to be among the one's that will fail or even not be admitted. It is a tool I know that works not minding your course.

What this intelligence Enhancement class all about, It teaches you;
1. How to read and understand
2. When to read and understand
3. How to create a powerful time table for that works
4. How remember things you have come across and you think you can remember on exams
5. Forms of Intelligence
6. How to know your weakness and your strength; why people are good in one thing and not good in the other.
7. How be good in any course you want.
And many more.

Important notice
We don't offer any of the following;
1. Jamb Runz(expo)
2. Jamb upgrading
3. Admission offer

WARNING!
If you are for the above mentioned here Don't join.

The class is not free it's just for 2k and your presence online, what are you paying 2k for it's just for the materials. The class will be held online (WhatsApp) if you are interested contact me on Whatsapp by sending "I will" to +2347053051534

(1) (Reply)

How To Upload WAEC/NECO Result To Jamb Portal / Futo Finally Joins The Strike / See New FEDPOLYADO School Fees Schedule For 2020 | ND & HND

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.