Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,390 members, 7,950,836 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 12:05 AM

Bbnaija’s Khafi Reveals How A Homeless Man Tried To Infect Her With Coronavirus - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija’s Khafi Reveals How A Homeless Man Tried To Infect Her With Coronavirus (758 Views)

Bbnaija's Khafi Reveals She Was Raped,explains Why She Never Reported Her Rapist / Mike Edwards: I Was A Homeless Athlete Fighting To Represent Nigeria Last Year / Bbnaija: ‘i Would Love To Work With The Nigeria Police’ – Khafi Reveals (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija’s Khafi Reveals How A Homeless Man Tried To Infect Her With Coronavirus by SleekGist: 9:45pm On Mar 07, 2020
BBNaija reality star, Khafi has revelaed how a homeless man tried to infect her and all the people in a bus with Coronavirus. SleekGist reports

Khafi claimed that the homeless man threatened to infect all passengers on board with the deadly virus but was stopped by authorities.

The engaged reality star, who shared a video footage of the drama, wrote:

"I was on the train and this homeless man threatened to infect us all with corona virus Watch to see what happened next... ONLY IN LONDON!!! "

Watch video below:

https://sleekgist.com/entertainment/bbnaijas-khafi-reveals-how-a-homeless-man-tried-to-infect-her-with-coronavirus-in-london/

Re: Bbnaija’s Khafi Reveals How A Homeless Man Tried To Infect Her With Coronavirus by Digmygold: 12:21am On Mar 08, 2020
Desperate to trend.

Gedoni go soon chop another kiwi in order to dump you.

(1) (Reply)

I Can Act Nude If It’s Value It – Actress, Angela Eguavoen / Davido Visits His Late Uncle’s Isiaka Adeleke Grave With His Cousin At Osun / Sydney Talker Battles With Symptoms Of Covid 19.pray For Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.