Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,131 members, 7,880,541 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 08:40 PM

Stop Making Dirty Things Look Clean. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Stop Making Dirty Things Look Clean. (3481 Views)

Mistakes We Single Men Should Stop Making. / Dirty Things Happening In Lagos Nigerian Night Clubs / Nigerian Men Should Stop Making Excuses For Their Financial Inadequacies. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stop Making Dirty Things Look Clean. by GreatResearcher: 10:44pm On Mar 07, 2020
I am dissappointed at how most Nigerian dudes behave.
I bitçh who claimed to be the first to use an infinix phone bought for her by one of her numerous mugus uploaded pics of herself and half of the dudes on that thread were begging to hook up with her. Some begged her to dash them her previous phone.
Why do this? Now a bitçh who never had wings is now feeling fly.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Stop Making Dirty Things Look Clean. by Tobichuks08: 10:46pm On Mar 07, 2020
Mind your business. Your time is priceless make it count for you.

3 Likes

Re: Stop Making Dirty Things Look Clean. by GreatResearcher: 10:53pm On Mar 07, 2020
Tobichuks08:
Mind your business. Your time is priceless make it count for you.
Can we stop making these hoes feel they worth it?
I am not mad at the biçth or bitter she got a phone. I am angry at dudes begging to hook up with her. And the ones begging for her old phone.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stop Making Dirty Things Look Clean. by Bilabong(m): 10:58pm On Mar 07, 2020
GreatResearcher:
Can we stop making these hoes feel they worth it?
I am not mad at the biçth or bitter she got a phone. I am angry at dudes begging to hook up with her. And the ones begging for her old phone.

U are the one making her look worth it... If u didn't tell us we won't know.

6 Likes

Re: Stop Making Dirty Things Look Clean. by GreatResearcher: 11:00pm On Mar 07, 2020
Bilabong:

U are the one making her look worth it... If u didn't tell us we won't know.
Her thread is on FP so majority know

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stop Making Dirty Things Look Clean. by Martinez39s(m): 11:03pm On Mar 07, 2020
GreatResearcher:
I bitçh who claimed to be the first to use an infinix phone bought for her by one of her numerous mugus uploaded pics of herself and half of the dudes on that thread were begging to hook up with her. Some begged her to dash them her previous phone.
Wow! cheesy You have started having sense. This is good. smiley

7 Likes

Re: Stop Making Dirty Things Look Clean. by GreatResearcher: 11:29pm On Mar 07, 2020
Martinez39s:
cool

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stop Making Dirty Things Look Clean. by emmaodet: 11:38pm On Mar 07, 2020
Martinez39s:

Our ancestors chose husbands for their daughters because they don’t have the maturity to make good decisions for themselves. It’s like letting a toddler eat nothing but ice cream because it’s their favorite food. Give them free reign and a quarter of them will run out and get impregnated by an unemployed alcoholic.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stop Making Dirty Things Look Clean. by Nobody: 11:41pm On Mar 07, 2020
Phlegmatic007 says hi @GreatResearcher
Re: Stop Making Dirty Things Look Clean. by emmaodet: 11:46pm On Mar 07, 2020
Martinez39s:

Martinez

I had the shock of my life when I entered my late teens and early twenties and discovered that most of the girls that I came across drank too much, took drugs, slept around, used foul language and acted basically like stupid young men. Although I was physically attracted to some of these girls I found it impossible to form meaningful relationships with them as I could never foresee women like these being a loving and caring partner nor a decent and nurturing mother to my children. Instead I just looked on as my friends used them for sex and moved on to the next group of all too willing young "ladies".

As my early twenties progressed to my late twenties and I still hadn't formed any meaningful relationships with women, I started thinking that perhaps the problem lay with me. Maybe modern women weren't interested in responsible, caring guys any more who treated them well?

Now that love and marriage have been "discredited," women have nothing left to exchange for love but sex. Thus, many are unnaturally obsessed with appearance and pathetically give their bodies to all and sundry.

Permanent love is not based on a woman's sex appeal, or personality or achievements. Ultimately, it is based on self-sacrifice. We love the people who love us.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Stop Making Dirty Things Look Clean. by Omar09(m): 3:54pm On Mar 08, 2020
GreatResearcher:

I remember the good ol' days you was simping out af. Good to have you back sire.

1 Like

Re: Stop Making Dirty Things Look Clean. by Idontgiveafuck2: 4:12pm On Mar 08, 2020
Martinez39s:
I THINK HE IS HIGH ON REDPILLS...SEEMS LIKE HE TOOK OVERDOSE.SMH.
Re: Stop Making Dirty Things Look Clean. by Martinez39s(m): 4:17pm On Mar 08, 2020
Idontgiveafuck2:
I THINK HE IS HIGH ON REDPILLS...SEEMS LIKE HE TOOK OVERDOSE.SMH.
I am really impressed with him. From being a seemingly hopeless simp to being redpilled as fùck. Damn! GreatResearcher really surprised me. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Stop Making Dirty Things Look Clean. by GreatResearcher: 4:20pm On Mar 08, 2020
Martinez39s:
I am really impressed with him. From being a seemingly hopeless simp to being redpilled as fùck. Damn! GreatResearcher really surprised me. cheesy
I couldn't do it without y'all. My only regret is not knowing u on time.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stop Making Dirty Things Look Clean. by Martinez39s(m): 4:21pm On Mar 08, 2020
GreatResearcher:
Don't worry, better late than never. smiley

4 Likes

Re: Stop Making Dirty Things Look Clean. by Mariangeles(f): 5:24pm On Mar 08, 2020
GreatResearcher:
What's this all about? undecided
With you? Martinez?
Is he like "bringing out your inner monster"?
Re: Stop Making Dirty Things Look Clean. by GreatResearcher: 6:40pm On Mar 08, 2020
Mariangeles:

With you? Martinez?
He only brought out my sense of reasoning

2 Likes

Re: Stop Making Dirty Things Look Clean. by Petyprincess(f): 6:59pm On Mar 08, 2020
You are just jumping from frying pan to fire!! You think you being a woman hater will change anything? Nw you sound so bitter nd worst than the so called redpill guys here!!

1 Like

Re: Stop Making Dirty Things Look Clean. by oyikocho: 7:39pm On Mar 08, 2020
Petyprincess:
[s]You are just jumping from frying pan to fire!! You think you being a woman hater will change anything? Nw you sound so bitter nd worst than the so called redpill guys here![/s]!

1 Like

Re: Stop Making Dirty Things Look Clean. by GreatResearcher: 7:52pm On Mar 08, 2020
[s]
Petyprincess:
You are just jumping from frying pan to fire!! You think you being a woman hater will change anything? Nw you sound so bitter nd worst than the so called redpill guys here!!
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Stop Making Dirty Things Look Clean. by Lightangel65: 9:19am On Mar 09, 2020
GreatResearcher:
I bitçh who claimed to be the first to use an infinix phone bought for her by one of her sex wnumerous mugus uploaded pics of herself and half of the dudes on that thread were begging to hook up with her. Some begged her to dash them her previous phone.

The last sentence is hilarious
Re: Stop Making Dirty Things Look Clean. by Lightangel65: 9:23am On Mar 09, 2020
Martinez39s:

True I couldn't be more proud, this guy has wisdom
Re: Stop Making Dirty Things Look Clean. by proclinician: 9:34am On Mar 09, 2020
Mariangeles:

With you? Martinez?

Putting him in the know.
Re: Stop Making Dirty Things Look Clean. by Nobody: 9:58am On Mar 09, 2020
Petyprincess:
Face the truth he is not hating on women. You people always convert everything to hate hate .

4 Likes

Re: Stop Making Dirty Things Look Clean. by SweetCunt97(f): 2:36pm On Mar 09, 2020
emmaodet:

Martinez

I had the shock of my life when I entered my late teens and early twenties and discovered that most of the girls that I came across drank too much, took drugs, slept around, used foul language and acted basically like stupid young men. Although I was physically attracted to some of these girls I found it impossible to form meaningful relationships with them as I could never foresee women like these being a loving and caring partner nor a decent and nurturing mother to my children. Instead I just looked on as my friends used them for sex and moved on to the next group of all too willing young "ladies".

As my early twenties progressed to my late twenties and I still hadn't formed any meaningful relationships with women, I started thinking that perhaps the problem lay with me. Maybe modern women weren't interested in responsible, caring guys any more who treated them well?

Now that love and marriage have been "discredited," women have nothing left to exchange for love but sex. Thus, many are unnaturally obsessed with appearance and pathetically give their bodies to all and sundry.

Permanent love is not based on a woman's sex appeal, or personality or achievements. Ultimately, it is based on self-sacrifice. We love the people who love us.
How would u know when you've not given d love a chance

1 Like

Re: Stop Making Dirty Things Look Clean. by Twifemmy(m): 2:47pm On Mar 09, 2020
WHY ARE OUR LADIES TOO SHY??

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0N-s5MCf524
For most women, growing up in society speaking openly about sex whether oral or penetrative, masturbation, toys, and gadgets were all unheard of; a lady never spoke of such. And so that stayed with them throughout their lives.

I stick to my normal routine (meaning Friday is the day; only if the kids aren’t at home) my daughter is turning twenty-five and my son eighteen so I wouldn't want them to bang into us doing such...
I have this phobia of them walking in on us, {hence no children in the home when making love for me}. Others would say: ‘I feel like a nerd and am scared to explore. What if my husband thinks my curiosity is my way of covering up an affair? Or what if he thinks I’m bored with him?’

How does one now change that perception, since it’s become a way of life? I’ve learned that you can’t change it, you can only manage the situation. What you can do is talk; talk to your girlfriends, talk to your partner, talk to whoever is brave enough to speak openly about sex.

In a lot of groups/cultures, women talking about sex means divulging things about themselves they would rather not mention and yet when you think about it, it’s not really. It’s simply saying what you think would be best in any given situation; not necessarily what you’ve done or not done...
Don't forget to subscribe to this channel after watching.
Turn on the notification bell to receive a prompt alert on our new contents.

#FemaleBodyPosture #ReadingBodyLanguage #GirlsBodyLanguage #BodyLanguageAttraction #SignsaWomanLovesYou #Flirting #HowToTellIfaGirlLikesYou #SignsSheisInterested #HowToTellIfaManLikesYou #SignsThataGirlLikesYou

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0N-s5MCf524
#PraxisTv
#PraxisMedia
Re: Stop Making Dirty Things Look Clean. by drnoel: 3:56pm On Mar 09, 2020
Petyprincess:

So sad. Allow that charlatan. He probably got his heart broken again. Just tell him sorry and move on.
Re: Stop Making Dirty Things Look Clean. by sexylassie2(f): 4:19pm On Mar 09, 2020
[s]
GreatResearcher:
[/s]

all these gay men wont allow straight men to be themselves, they will just be complaining up and down instead of minding their gay business
Re: Stop Making Dirty Things Look Clean. by Lightangel65: 6:59pm On Mar 09, 2020
sexylassie2:
[s][/s]

all these gay men wont allow straight men to be themselves, they will just be complaining up and down instead of minding their gay business

If he's gay then you are a lesbian
Re: Stop Making Dirty Things Look Clean. by Jacqueline22(f): 7:17pm On Mar 09, 2020
Rubbish post
Not only redpill I don’t know why u guys keep dragging sane men into dix redpill shit
Re: Stop Making Dirty Things Look Clean. by GreatResearcher: 7:22pm On Mar 09, 2020
Jacqueline22:
Rubbish post
Not only redpill I don’t know why u guys keep dragging sane men into dix redpill shit
Women get pants wet the moment the hear of redpiller.
I'm them hoes' nightmare

1 Like

Re: Stop Making Dirty Things Look Clean. by Jacqueline22(f): 7:52pm On Mar 09, 2020
GreatResearcher:
Women get pants wet the moment the hear of redpiller.
I'm them hoes' nightmare
Go and pick beans you never see anything.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lack Of Electricity Affecting My Romantic Life - I NEED SOLAR / Hi / A New Nairaland Member: Blacqaerhi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.