Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,753 members, 7,875,886 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 12:41 AM

Like I Said, She Is Lying. I Am Not What She Painted Me To Be - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Like I Said, She Is Lying. I Am Not What She Painted Me To Be (14933 Views)

Woman Who Said She Is Ugly With Big Lips Flaunts Her Oyinbo Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Like I Said, She Is Lying. I Am Not What She Painted Me To Be by Nobody: 7:44am On Mar 08, 2020
chatinent:
We guys knew. Ladies are never truthful while complaining, they will always picture the story to favour themselves.
on the contrary, this is true for both sexes. Didn't you see strungup79's thread where he painted his wife bad until 40 pages later where she cleared her name

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Like I Said, She Is Lying. I Am Not What She Painted Me To Be by Nobody: 7:45am On Mar 08, 2020
ProfDview1:

Can't be arguing with a 16 yrs old lady. Pls not an insult okay
you seem to have a narcissistic personality
Re: Like I Said, She Is Lying. I Am Not What She Painted Me To Be by Nobody: 7:47am On Mar 08, 2020
ProfDview1:

She can go but I can't be pressured into marriage... I know what I need, if she wants to marry, let her go and marry but for me, it's a no.. Told her several times without numbers
TELL HER THAT YOU DON'T WANT TO AND WILL NEVER MARRY HER.

TELL HER DIRECTLY, SIMPLE!!!

AS A MAN, YOU MAKE THINGS CLEAR

3 Likes

Re: Like I Said, She Is Lying. I Am Not What She Painted Me To Be by Nobody: 7:47am On Mar 08, 2020
[quote author=funmisticqueen2 post=87257737] you seem to have a narcissistic personality[/quot

Mayb and maybe not.. Coz I av seen her insult so many adults on this site. So I am not surprised..

Its ur opinion ma

15 Likes

Re: Like I Said, She Is Lying. I Am Not What She Painted Me To Be by Nobody: 7:50am On Mar 08, 2020
ProfDview1:
Yes, she is pressuring me too much to marry her... I don't know why the pressure is too much but I av to be honest with her.. Too much.

U guys shud always learn the truth b4 u start pouring blames on me.... You can tell her to move on.. After all, she has her own mind too and I av never forced her to be with me eve after she broke up several times with me.. Even Slept with one of my friend when we had issues. Imagine?

I will be mentioning people dt gave comment on her thread and my first account.

Xhosan.ostra sassyge.m101 lefu.lefu
funmis.ticqueen2 riele ar.iza Michellekab.od2
guy guy why dont u break up with her.u said u cant get over the fact that she slept with some of ur friends in the past but then u still dating her.na wah for u oo.nobody here is forcing u to marry her.just break up with her and move on.its not a must u must get married anyway.

2 Likes

Re: Like I Said, She Is Lying. I Am Not What She Painted Me To Be by Homeboiy: 7:53am On Mar 08, 2020
Court

Rise

Oga you too dey emotional

Let her kiss ur ass

Waste more 5 yrs of her time

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Like I Said, She Is Lying. I Am Not What She Painted Me To Be by Nobody: 7:54am On Mar 08, 2020
Riele:

She slept with your friends when you guys had issue ? . Hmm . Did you or did you not invite 3 different girls to your father' burial ? .
Is it also true that you're serial womanizer ? .

She's pressuring a 40 year old man to get married and you're not happy about it ? .

Your mates have children in secondary schools Oga ! .

She have slept with one of your friends but you still went back to the relationship . Why ? .
its not compulsory he must marry her.the only fault i see here is him wasting her time and his own time.he can have a baby mama if he doesnt fancy marriage.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Like I Said, She Is Lying. I Am Not What She Painted Me To Be by Nobody: 7:54am On Mar 08, 2020
lefulefu:
guy guy why dont u break up with her.u said u cant get over the fact that she slept with some of ur friends in the past but then u still dating her.na wah for u oo.nobody here is forcing u to marry her.just break up with her and move on.its not a must u must get married anyway.

She can go... I have told her several times, sumtyms I run to her and she runs to me too dt we cant go separate ways but I av never changed my stand, I am. Not ready for marriage.. Let her decide herself.....

1 Like 1 Share

[quote author=ProfDview1 post=87257777][/quote]See you are probably still giving her hope by sending mixed signals. If she is attaching to you like a parasite, is it not your job to cut her off?

So it lies on you to let her know by your words and ACTIONS, that you can't marry her. Cut her off. Simple!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Like I Said, She Is Lying. I Am Not What She Painted Me To Be by Nobody: 7:55am On Mar 08, 2020
funmisticqueen2:
TELL HER THAT YOU DON'T WANT TO AND WILL NEVER MARRY HER.

TELL HER DIRECTLY, SIMPLE!!!

AS A MAN, YOU MAKE THINGS CLEAR

I av made it clear to her that I am nt ready for marriage.. She is the one holding on to me..

1 Like

Re: Like I Said, She Is Lying. I Am Not What She Painted Me To Be by Nobody: 7:56am On Mar 08, 2020
[quote author=ProfDview1 post=87257777][/quote]I am talking about you, not her.
Stop trying to turn the conversation to her when I am dealing with you. It's weak

1 Like

Re: Like I Said, She Is Lying. I Am Not What She Painted Me To Be by Nobody: 7:57am On Mar 08, 2020
ProfDview1:

I av made it clear to her that I am nt ready for marriage.. She is the one holding on to me..
you have not made it clear enough.

Get the police involved if necessary. Get a restraining order that she must not come within 10feet of the air you breathe.

When last did you sleep with her? Reject her advances.

2 Likes

Re: Like I Said, She Is Lying. I Am Not What She Painted Me To Be by Nobody: 7:57am On Mar 08, 2020
funmisticqueen2:
See you are probably still giving her hope by sending mixed signals. If she is attaching to you like a parasite, is it not your job to cut her off?

So it lies on you to let her know by your words and ACTIONS, that you can't marry her. Cut her off. Simple!!

Madam, I av told her.... Read my post na... I av told her that I am nt ready for marriage..

After all she has many suitors, let her pick one na..

11 Likes

Re: Like I Said, She Is Lying. I Am Not What She Painted Me To Be by Nobody: 7:58am On Mar 08, 2020
funmisticqueen2:
you have not made it clear enough.
Get the police involved if necessary
Police? No... Let her use her sense... Notin like police okay..

8 Likes

Re: Like I Said, She Is Lying. I Am Not What She Painted Me To Be by Nobody: 8:00am On Mar 08, 2020
ProfDview1:

Madam, I av told her.... Read my post na... I av told her that I am nt ready for marriage..

After all she has many suitors, let her pick one na..
I said ACTIONS, in capital letters. They speak more than words. You're not committed to letting her go. Deep down you like the fact that she is available as backup and at your beck and call

5 Likes

Re: Like I Said, She Is Lying. I Am Not What She Painted Me To Be by Nobody: 8:01am On Mar 08, 2020
ProfDview1:

Police? No... Let her use her sense... Notin like police okay..
You are clearly not ready to let her go.

2 Likes

Re: Like I Said, She Is Lying. I Am Not What She Painted Me To Be by Phenomenal16(f): 8:04am On Mar 08, 2020
KINGreignn:

Stop all these yeye feminist one sided judgement and wailing.
...bia my frnd m not a feminist..... Respect ur manhood

1 Like

Re: Like I Said, She Is Lying. I Am Not What She Painted Me To Be by Nobody: 8:04am On Mar 08, 2020
funmisticqueen2:
You are clearly not ready to let her go.

OK ma but ain't getting any police shit okay

Abt sex, no matter how much I try to reject it, she always have her way... Even when I don't want to, she will have to make sure we end up having sex even when I told her clearly dt I wasn't ready for marriage...

She was even forcing me to cum. Inside her but I av always forced my way out... Even when I cum, I force her to use drugs in my presence coz I wasn't ready for any.. I told her clearly

7 Likes

Re: Like I Said, She Is Lying. I Am Not What She Painted Me To Be by mascot87(m): 8:08am On Mar 08, 2020
funmisticqueen2:
I said ACTIONS, in capital letters. They speak more than words. You're not committed to letting her go. Deep down you like the fact that she is available as backup and at your beck and call

1 Like

Re: Like I Said, She Is Lying. I Am Not What She Painted Me To Be by Bioles1187(m): 8:12am On Mar 08, 2020
As a young guy I can't take this shit nd I can't keep this shit for so long (5 years) buh seeing (36yrs)40yrs man nd (30yrs)27yrs lady behaving like secondary school dating.lol. it is obvious now that ur marriage won't last long. Just part ways with each other. Marriage is not a day journey, it is life journey you are supposed to be happy in marriage not sad..... shocked

3 Likes

Re: Like I Said, She Is Lying. I Am Not What She Painted Me To Be by Dande55: 8:12am On Mar 08, 2020
ProfDview1:

Thanks for ur understanding.. It's a pity that ladies here believe all her lies just to be seen as good and paint me bad.

What a world!!!!
40 year old behaving like 4year old kid.
Tff tff...

2 Likes

Re: Like I Said, She Is Lying. I Am Not What She Painted Me To Be by KevinDein: 8:13am On Mar 08, 2020
Dande55:

40 year old behaving like 4year old kid.
Tff tff...
Point out exactly how he's behaving like a kid.

8 Likes

Re: Like I Said, She Is Lying. I Am Not What She Painted Me To Be by Dande55: 8:13am On Mar 08, 2020
They are begging a night news paper for marriage and he's proud of saying such.

A very irresponsible man. Your mates are grandfathers now. cry

2 Likes

Re: Like I Said, She Is Lying. I Am Not What She Painted Me To Be by Nobody: 8:14am On Mar 08, 2020
Dande55:
40 year old behaving like 4year old kid. Tff tff...
Ur hating can't change anytin, lady

8 Likes

Re: Like I Said, She Is Lying. I Am Not What She Painted Me To Be by Dande55: 8:15am On Mar 08, 2020
ProfDview1:

Ur hating can't change anytin, lady
Abeg, what's there to hate on an irrèsponsible night news paper like You? A community crayon.
Please, face your already dilapidated life shiiooor.

1 Like

Re: Like I Said, She Is Lying. I Am Not What She Painted Me To Be by fattprince(m): 8:16am On Mar 08, 2020
Riele:

Lol . You're also judging the whole situation base on your own post .

Men always defend their own even when it's wrong . I'm not surprised at lall .
I saw you on the redpillers meme this morning but I was indifferent about what you said. But this right here on this thread all you saying is thrash. Thrash talk. Why can't you be like me that really don't want to believe either of them absolutely. And just learn one or two lessons from their half truth show of self righteousness

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Like I Said, She Is Lying. I Am Not What She Painted Me To Be by Nobody: 8:16am On Mar 08, 2020
Dande55:
They are begging a night news paper for marriage and he's proud of saying such.

A very irresponsible man. Your mates are grandfathers now. cry

Thank u.. Na my choice... U too make ur own choice.. I cant kill masef bcox of one lady forcing me to marry..

Why is she begging me when she has other suitors well okay than me

U failed dande grin

24 Likes

Re: Like I Said, She Is Lying. I Am Not What She Painted Me To Be by Nobody: 8:16am On Mar 08, 2020
Dande55:

Abeg, what's there to hate on an irrèsponsible night news paper like You? A community crayon.
Please, face your already dilapidated life shiiooor.

Pained

12 Likes

Re: Like I Said, She Is Lying. I Am Not What She Painted Me To Be by Nobody: 8:18am On Mar 08, 2020
fattprince:

I saw you on the redpillers meme this morning but I was indifferent about what you said. But this right here on this thread all you saying is thrash. Thrash talk. Why can't you be like me that really don't want to believe either of them absolutely. And just learn one or two lessons from their half truth show of self righteousness

I wud nt av brought this here but she made it public hence I need to come make this clear. She thinks I am nt on nairaland, just imagine

3 Likes

Re: Like I Said, She Is Lying. I Am Not What She Painted Me To Be by Dande55: 8:19am On Mar 08, 2020
ProfDview1:

Thank u.. Na my choice... U too make ur own choice.. I cant kill masef bcox of one lady forcing me to marry..

Why is she begging me when she has other suitors well okay than me

U failed dande grin
Abeg, carry your sagged balls deh go.
The lady has a very low self esteem. Check my comment there, I called her a mumu, for settling with an irresponsible night news paper with a sagged balls who will soon be suffering from andropause. cry
It's a pity, but then, I think you guys deserve each.

3 Likes

Re: Like I Said, She Is Lying. I Am Not What She Painted Me To Be by KevinDein: 8:19am On Mar 08, 2020
Op, you really have nothing to prove to folks here. The longer this thread persist the more likely they'll have you convinced you are the problem. Notice how one poster called you a narcissist because you (a 36 year old) prefers not to engage a teenager and also notice how they keep insisting you are 40 despite you making it clear you are 36.

They are not here for the truth or to help you out. They are here to manipulate you into thinking you are the problem.

Don't bother engaging them.

40 Likes

Re: Like I Said, She Is Lying. I Am Not What She Painted Me To Be by proclinician: 8:20am On Mar 08, 2020
Na me go be the last king to bother myself like this because of a girl when there are millions out there and all I need do is to keep being a king. Oga why u De disturb urself creating lots of topics so ppl will be insulting u. I tell u eeh I fitnt.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Let's Reason Together / I Love My Boyfriend, But He Is Too Fat... / First Sex With My Virgin Girlfriend. Advice Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.