Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,897 members, 7,935,839 topics. Date: Friday, 30 August 2024 at 05:05 PM

Israel Adesanya Retains UFC Middleweight Championship After Beating Romero - Sports (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Israel Adesanya Retains UFC Middleweight Championship After Beating Romero (51465 Views)

Israel Adesanya Retains UFC Middleweight Title, Defeats Vettori / Kamaru Usman Knocks Out Jorge Masvidal, Retains UFC Title (Photos, Video) / Isreal Adesanya Beats Paulo Costa To Retain UFC Middleweight Championship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Israel Adesanya Retains UFC Middleweight Championship After Beating Romero by friday2011(m): 3:21pm On Mar 08, 2020
Godons1:

E pain this Igbo MUSLIM well. grin

FYI, i am neither igbo, yoruba or hausa, but I feel concerned when I come across a bigot like you insulting ethnicity/religion, this same set of people you mentioned in your unreasonable post have endless list of great pple that have made this country proud and recognized all over the world today. So go and get some senses and stop being stupid.
Re: Israel Adesanya Retains UFC Middleweight Championship After Beating Romero by bigt2(m): 3:23pm On Mar 08, 2020
Daddi:

Give it up for the stylebender
O por yee yee! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Israel Adesanya Retains UFC Middleweight Championship After Beating Romero by Discovery4today: 3:25pm On Mar 08, 2020
Re: Israel Adesanya Retains UFC Middleweight Championship After Beating Romero by mexbee1(m): 3:52pm On Mar 08, 2020
Kazeem2222:

https://abegabeg.com/israel-adesanya-retains-ufc-middleweight-championship-after-beating-romero/

Congratulations isreal

Still on the matter

Go off the Grid today with the power in your hands call us to get a free quote and consultations on all the solutions Dexter Engineering Services offers which are designed and tailored to meet your immediate needs.

Re: Israel Adesanya Retains UFC Middleweight Championship After Beating Romero by luluman: 4:03pm On Mar 08, 2020

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Israel Adesanya Retains UFC Middleweight Championship After Beating Romero by Dollabiz: 4:10pm On Mar 08, 2020
Good
Re: Israel Adesanya Retains UFC Middleweight Championship After Beating Romero by Litmus: 4:36pm On Mar 08, 2020
Godons1:
When you hear of any good news from Nigeria, it must be either a Yoruba or Northerner. But when you here of any bad news, it must be an Easterner. The West and the North always make Nigeria proud wherever they are.

Sadly, Bokoharam horrible news overshadows any good news from the North. Actually, it has come to the point whereby the only good news that can come from the north is dead Boko's
Re: Israel Adesanya Retains UFC Middleweight Championship After Beating Romero by Sacchi1162(m): 5:12pm On Mar 08, 2020
iammo:
cool

Brave Omoluabis.. Adesanya and Anthony Joshua keep repping us

Don't forget Kamaru Usman

Wazobia on fire
Re: Israel Adesanya Retains UFC Middleweight Championship After Beating Romero by Belurved1(m): 5:17pm On Mar 08, 2020
Moja-mosa la nmo Akinkanju okunrin ogun.
He fought that monster wt wisdom, cos that's the only way to win that fight. Whether the fight was boring or not, you are a winner 'Adesanya'. Though the monster complained after the fight that you didnt fight like champion, cos he was expecting close range fight.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Israel Adesanya Retains UFC Middleweight Championship After Beating Romero by Manbryto(m): 5:29pm On Mar 08, 2020
Topmaike007:
That's good, it's only him and Joshua that's still making us happy as a Nigerian
Do you know about Efe Ajagba. He is also undefeated. He won his fight this morning too

1 Like

Re: Israel Adesanya Retains UFC Middleweight Championship After Beating Romero by YungMillionaire: 6:10pm On Mar 08, 2020
So why do Igbos always call Yoruba cowards? Maybe because Igbos are the real cowards. Because all I see is brave Yorubas repping 9ja all over the world.
Re: Israel Adesanya Retains UFC Middleweight Championship After Beating Romero by YungMillionaire: 6:22pm On Mar 08, 2020
burner44:

ADESANYA was the one being booed because of his comments on twin tower bombing. He even raised the middle finger at one time.

Who ask u for explanation?
Re: Israel Adesanya Retains UFC Middleweight Championship After Beating Romero by burner44(m): 6:41pm On Mar 08, 2020
YungMillionaire:

Who ask u for explanation?
If you were smart i would have known.
Re: Israel Adesanya Retains UFC Middleweight Championship After Beating Romero by YungMillionaire: 6:43pm On Mar 08, 2020
burner44:

If you were smart i would have known.
ALWAYS explaining when no 1 ask u - is the very definition of mumu
Re: Israel Adesanya Retains UFC Middleweight Championship After Beating Romero by ibietela2(m): 7:03pm On Mar 08, 2020
iammo:
cool

Brave Omoluabis.. Adesanya and Anthony Joshua keep repping us

You mean UK and New Zealand?
Re: Israel Adesanya Retains UFC Middleweight Championship After Beating Romero by Nobody: 7:31pm On Mar 08, 2020
Ekakamba:

His entrance remind me of a blockbuster movie titled 'Cumming to Amelika'. grin tongue
Yea...one of my favorite movies of all time...coming to America
Re: Israel Adesanya Retains UFC Middleweight Championship After Beating Romero by 9gerian: 7:56pm On Mar 08, 2020
There’s also Kamoru who is even more vicious as a ufc champion.

They are all trying...

Topmaike007:
That's good, it's only him and Joshua that's still making us happy as a Nigerian
Re: Israel Adesanya Retains UFC Middleweight Championship After Beating Romero by Chukzy44(m): 8:13pm On Mar 08, 2020
Franking:
Good one. I had no doubt whatsoever that Adesanya would win. Congrats, bro.

Meanwhile, sai baba. The whole country is now safe, our economy is booming. Our roads are top notch. Corruption is dead. Everything is sweet. Sai baba.
Ozuoo....
Re: Israel Adesanya Retains UFC Middleweight Championship After Beating Romero by Tonnyray: 8:17pm On Mar 08, 2020
Congratulations Israel my man!
You too dey rep Naija.
GOD bless you son cool
Re: Israel Adesanya Retains UFC Middleweight Championship After Beating Romero by 9gerian: 8:59pm On Mar 08, 2020
Romero must have been too intimidated by Adesanya’s knockout of Robert Whitaker, and therefore was too scared to exchange shots in his usual style.

It was too obvious that he was scared and didn’t want any surprises from Israel.

Israel also respected Romero having studied his fighting style of sudden explosions while appearing passive in a fight. That’s why Israel never let his guard down.

Lifestone:
Was Romero expecting Adesanya to fight from the center of the Octagon which is his (Romero) strength? He must be a joker ! Every fight has its own strategy and plans. Asking your opponent to fight your style is foolishness.
Re: Israel Adesanya Retains UFC Middleweight Championship After Beating Romero by mechanics(m): 9:10pm On Mar 08, 2020
He's on fire, congrats to him.
Re: Israel Adesanya Retains UFC Middleweight Championship After Beating Romero by burner44(m): 9:47pm On Mar 08, 2020
YungMillionaire:

ALWAYS explaining when no 1 ask u - is the very definition of mumu
Atleast i could pass knowledge through my explanations. I'm really wondering why you a human could be so dumb as you
Re: Israel Adesanya Retains UFC Middleweight Championship After Beating Romero by SweetDipBenny(m): 12:46am On Mar 09, 2020
My Nigga
Re: Israel Adesanya Retains UFC Middleweight Championship After Beating Romero by Elgringo(m): 5:20am On Mar 09, 2020
Topmaike007:
we still have other nigerians doing well there too. the likes of Kamoru Usman, Efe Ajagba, Umoh Muhammed and Supersodiq
Re: Israel Adesanya Retains UFC Middleweight Championship After Beating Romero by PropertyBuying(f): 8:28am On Mar 09, 2020
I congratulate this guy. Here's really doing Nigeria proud!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Why Iheanachọ's Name Has Two Dots Under / Jay-Jay Okocha & His Wife, Nkechi Celebrate 24th Wedding Anniversary (Pix) / Thierry Henry: How I Benched Nwankwo Kanu At Arsenal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.