Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,357 members, 7,888,133 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 08:10 PM

Win $250 American Express Card - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Win $250 American Express Card (538 Views)

Mtn Fastlink E870 Express Card and visaphone modem For Sell 08057011524 / Starcomms Izap Express Card And Desktop / How To Set Up Starcomms Evdo Express Card With Ubuntu 8.04 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Win $250 American Express Card by Ezigbonne2: 6:20pm On Dec 21, 2010
Hey guys,
First of all this isn't a scam (I don't want ANY of your information) and I'm just helping out a friend. Her job is to get people to "Like" this page: http://www.facebook.com/DellUniversityNY on Facebook. And her job depends on this. It really does because she will not have a job to go back to if this doesn't happen. So I'm imploring you all who have Facebook accounts to just like the page.

Now about the $250 American Express Card, that's true too. Once you like the page you'll see where the question you have to answer is to get the prize. People ARE winning these so you just need to put in the minute it'll take you to win. I just want to help my friend out, and she really needs this job.

It's very simple. Just go to the page, "like" it and answer the question. There are multiple prizes for different questions. No one will ever ask you for your information so don't give anything to anyone. Just like the page please. Thanks so much and God Bless.
Re: Win $250 American Express Card by Ezigbonne2: 9:20pm On Dec 21, 2010
Come on people, it takes one second. One click and it makes such a difference. Please do this. Thank you again.
Re: Win $250 American Express Card by Ezigbonne2: 2:03pm On Dec 23, 2010
Thank you to all the people who have responded! You will all be blessed! Please keep the numbers coming cause she really needs this help. smiley

(1) (Reply)

Check The Result Update's For The Presidential Election. / P3 Laptops Needed / Complete Desktop For 15k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.