Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,193 members, 7,916,517 topics. Date: Saturday, 10 August 2024 at 04:18 AM

A Package Of Old Letters - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Package Of Old Letters (155 Views)

Why Are We Not Seeing Miracles As Of Old? / What's The Meaning Of Old Things Are Passed Away Behold All Things Are New? / Yahweh(god) Of Old Testament Is Satan - Scriptural Proof Inside (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Package Of Old Letters by Justoc: 11:33am On Mar 08, 2020
A story was told of a young man who was planning for a long trip.

He told his friend, ‘I am just about packed. I only have to put in a guidebook, a mirror, a microscope, a lamp, a telescope, a volume of fine poetry, a package of old letters, a few biographies, a book of songs, a sword, a hammer, and a set of books I have been studying.’

‘But you can’t get all that into your bag.’ His friend replied.

‘Oh, yes’, replied the traveler. ‘It doesn’t take much room.’

With that, he placed his Bible in the corner of the suitcase and closed the lid.

Culled from Bruce & Stan’s Guide to the Bible

More titles at www.floatingingrace.com

(1) (Reply)

Amon Ra Spiritual Sanctuary: The Solution To Your Spiritual Problems / The Supreme God / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 16/03/2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.