Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,880 members, 7,872,898 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 03:28 AM

Ubunja, Pls Where Are Thou, Enough Is Enough... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ubunja, Pls Where Are Thou, Enough Is Enough... (1617 Views)

UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: The Story Of The Red Pill / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: What Type Of Simp Are You? / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION:lets Fix Your Fear Of Beautiful Women. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ubunja, Pls Where Are Thou, Enough Is Enough... by tayooluwole: 11:57am On Mar 08, 2020
I need someone to introduce me to Ubunja, I have heard of the guy but never really had conscious and steady contact with his teachings...I need to be following d guy bumper to vender now... My eyes don see fire serially

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ubunja, Pls Where Are Thou, Enough Is Enough... by Idontgiveafuck2: 11:59am On Mar 08, 2020
grin.WETIN HAPPEN BROS? DEM DON TAKE YOU PLAY BET?WELL,NO PROBLEM. JUST TAKE THE REDPILL TABLETS 2 THREE TIMES A DAY. IF THE SYMPTOMS PERSISIT AFTER TWO DAYS,CONSULT UBUNJA THE DR.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ubunja, Pls Where Are Thou, Enough Is Enough... by Iceyjay(m): 12:45pm On Mar 08, 2020
Ubunja will save you from those leeches

2 Likes

Re: Ubunja, Pls Where Are Thou, Enough Is Enough... by ubunja(m): 12:54pm On Mar 08, 2020
What the hell happend to you?? Lol...

3 Likes

Re: Ubunja, Pls Where Are Thou, Enough Is Enough... by SweetBuns(f): 1:24pm On Mar 08, 2020
Here is your dear ubunja cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ubunja, Pls Where Are Thou, Enough Is Enough... by Idontgiveafuck2: 1:31pm On Mar 08, 2020
SweetBuns:
BITTER SOUL.
Re: Ubunja, Pls Where Are Thou, Enough Is Enough... by SweetBuns(f): 1:32pm On Mar 08, 2020
Idontgiveafuck2:
BITTER SOUL.
You this slimy, mud dwelling infected mollusc, you're back again abi? What's your issue with me

3 Likes

Re: Ubunja, Pls Where Are Thou, Enough Is Enough... by Idontgiveafuck2: 1:34pm On Mar 08, 2020
SweetBuns:

You this slimy, mud dwelling infected mollusc, you're back again abi? What's your issue with me
WHY ARE YOU INSULTING UBUNJA?POT CALLING KETTLE BLACK.
Re: Ubunja, Pls Where Are Thou, Enough Is Enough... by tayooluwole: 1:38pm On Mar 08, 2020
ubunja:
What the hell happend to you?? Lol...

So you are even female...that's cool...any special class on how to be alpha male ?
Re: Ubunja, Pls Where Are Thou, Enough Is Enough... by SweetBuns(f): 1:40pm On Mar 08, 2020
Idontgiveafuck2:
I hope you're reading for JAMB sha

1 Like

Re: Ubunja, Pls Where Are Thou, Enough Is Enough... by SweetBuns(f): 1:42pm On Mar 08, 2020
tayooluwole:

So you are even female...that's cool...any special class on how to be alpha male ?
You better wisen up and forget this red pill nonsense
Re: Ubunja, Pls Where Are Thou, Enough Is Enough... by ubunja(m): 1:48pm On Mar 08, 2020
tayooluwole:

just go through my writeups from old to new. Take your time. They'll set you on the path of regaining your lost honour as a man.

After you're done we'll show you other threads and then we'll forward you short books and recommend YouTube videos to explain things further. It's all good fam.

6 Likes

Re: Ubunja, Pls Where Are Thou, Enough Is Enough... by ubunja(m): 1:54pm On Mar 08, 2020
Idontgiveafuck2:
dude that guy in the pic is even more handsome than me. Let her use it. I dont mind.

Tomorrow im using it as my Profile Pic.

7 Likes

Re: Ubunja, Pls Where Are Thou, Enough Is Enough... by Idontgiveafuck2: 2:55pm On Mar 08, 2020
SweetBuns:

I hope you're reading for JAMB sha
I',M A MECHANIC.NO NEED FOR YOUR STUPID JAMB.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ubunja, Pls Where Are Thou, Enough Is Enough... by tayooluwole: 3:38pm On Mar 08, 2020
ubunja:
just go through my writeups from old to new. Take your time. They'll set you on the path of regaining your lost honour as a man.

After you're done we'll show you other threads and then we'll forward you short books and recommend YouTube videos to explain things further. It's all good fam.

You're too much....I just read some and coming back later to read d rest...its nothing sort of chilling pill...in fact, I am totally edified and now clearly understand where my travail is hiding and how to deal with it to the root...your teachings is worth more than million naira and more or less an opium for the uminformed, pussyy worshiper and sex adherents... I have been living astray and at the mercy of women drama. Now, a new bottle with fresh wine has just been made and more like now, I hereby declare my self a born again UBUNJA...pls can I have your WhatsApp contact, perhaps I can persistently enjoy the previledge of knowing u...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ubunja, Pls Where Are Thou, Enough Is Enough... by ubunja(m): 3:56pm On Mar 08, 2020
tayooluwole:

You're too much....I just read some and coming back later to read d rest...its nothing sort of chilling pill...in fact, I am totally edified and now clearly understand where my travail is hiding and how to deal with it to the root...your teachings is worth more than million naira and more or less an opium for the uminformed, pussyy worshiper and sex adherents... I have been living astray and at the mercy of women drama. Now, a new bottle with fresh wine has just been made and more like now, I hereby declare my self a born again UBUNJA...pls can I have your WhatsApp contact, perhaps I can persistently enjoy the previledge of knowing u...
welcome to the Red Pill bro.
My contacts are on my Profile. Just click on my moniker ontop.
Re: Ubunja, Pls Where Are Thou, Enough Is Enough... by Omar09(m): 8:15pm On Mar 08, 2020
SweetBuns:

Do you bake?
Re: Ubunja, Pls Where Are Thou, Enough Is Enough... by Omar09(m): 8:17pm On Mar 08, 2020
Idontgiveafuck2:

Could have sworn I read that as “POT CALLING BLACK KETTLE”.
Re: Ubunja, Pls Where Are Thou, Enough Is Enough... by Idontgiveafuck2: 9:47pm On Mar 08, 2020
Omar09:

OR POT FIGHTING BLACK KETTLE.

1 Like

Re: Ubunja, Pls Where Are Thou, Enough Is Enough... by Nobody: 9:56pm On Mar 08, 2020
ubunja:
dude that guy in the pic is even more handsome than me. Let her use it. I dont mind.

Tomorrow im using it as my Profile Pic.

Correct, lemme serve them juice too.

Re: Ubunja, Pls Where Are Thou, Enough Is Enough... by snitchbitch: 12:06am On Mar 09, 2020
Chai woman bad ooooo, see how then panel beat this guys face, chai women I greet una!!!
Re: Ubunja, Pls Where Are Thou, Enough Is Enough... by Unfortunate(m): 12:09am On Mar 09, 2020
Omar09:

You are unfortunate simple.

1 Like

Re: Ubunja, Pls Where Are Thou, Enough Is Enough... by Omar09(m): 10:09am On Mar 09, 2020
Idontgiveafuck2:
OR POT FIGHTING BLACK KETTLE.

Ah.. Lol
Re: Ubunja, Pls Where Are Thou, Enough Is Enough... by Omar09(m): 10:10am On Mar 09, 2020
Unfortunate:
You are unfortunate simple.

How dare you say I'm you!

1 Like

Re: Ubunja, Pls Where Are Thou, Enough Is Enough... by Unfortunate(m): 10:13am On Mar 09, 2020
Omar09:

How dare you say I'm you!
grin

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Is It Because I Care / The Implications Of "The Future Is Female" To Men / Jeff Bezos Just Spent $5.5B To Be In Space For 4 Minutes Nobody Is Complaining

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.