Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,279 members, 7,943,612 topics. Date: Sunday, 08 September 2024 at 07:28 PM

Angela Eguavoen Reveals The Reason She Would Act Nude - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Angela Eguavoen Reveals The Reason She Would Act Nude (1083 Views)

I Might Act Nude If Paid In Foreign Currency –jessica Fabulous / If The Price Is Right, I Can Act Nude - Teddy-A / 'N5 Million Is Too Small For Me To Act Nude ' - Nollywood Actress, Anita Joseph (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Angela Eguavoen Reveals The Reason She Would Act Nude by Favourmeso: 12:27pm On Mar 08, 2020
Nolly wood actress. Angela Eguavoen, has in an interview revealed that she could act nude in a movie if it’s actually worth doing.

Eguavoen who spoke to The Punch, also revealed the kind of men she loves associating with. “I easily get attracted to funny, dark, tall, generous and

Read more: https://naija.e360hubs.com/2020/03/angela-eguavoen-reveals-reason-she.html#ixzz6G611PEhV

Re: Angela Eguavoen Reveals The Reason She Would Act Nude by okk4sure: 1:00pm On Mar 08, 2020
Olosho.
Re: Angela Eguavoen Reveals The Reason She Would Act Nude by IJOBA2: 1:13pm On Mar 08, 2020
okk4sure:
Olosho.
NLA
Re: Angela Eguavoen Reveals The Reason She Would Act Nude by cassidy1996(m): 1:19pm On Mar 08, 2020
one breast up the other down
Re: Angela Eguavoen Reveals The Reason She Would Act Nude by Mateen1000: 1:43pm On Mar 08, 2020
Which kind breast be dis
Is it One and Half undecided
Re: Angela Eguavoen Reveals The Reason She Would Act Nude by Tmb78(m): 1:56pm On Mar 08, 2020
Na wa!
This one has bleached her destiny away!
Re: Angela Eguavoen Reveals The Reason She Would Act Nude by Bonebreaker(m): 2:43pm On Mar 08, 2020
One breast alive and the other one dead
Re: Angela Eguavoen Reveals The Reason She Would Act Nude by punisha: 3:12pm On Mar 08, 2020
cassidy1996:
one breast up the other down

Be nice.
Those breasts have passed through a lot of manhandling. You cannot blame them for one wrong juxtaposition at this point.

(1) (Reply)

MEET 15 Popular Yoruba Actors' Pretty Wives You Hardly Ever See On Movie Set / Etinosa's Madness: Victoria Savagely Replies Etinosa For Wishing Her Death / Kemi Olunloyo Receives Savage reply On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.