Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,846 members, 7,889,824 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 09:48 PM

IWD2020: How Can We Achieve A Society Without Gender Roles? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / IWD2020: How Can We Achieve A Society Without Gender Roles? (904 Views)

Happy Fathers Day: 7 Important Roles ONLY FATHERS Can Play: / Bibilical Gender Roles / No Complete Society Without A Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IWD2020: How Can We Achieve A Society Without Gender Roles? by Belafonte(m): 6:46pm On Mar 11, 2020
crackkhaus:

You want them to die?

Inequality, inequality, yet not one of these people can quote the law that prevents women from doing anything.

All they really want is just special treatment - oh I'm a woman, you must love me, care for me, respect me, give me more white-collar jobs and positions... Lol.

How can special treatment even fit into the context of gender equality where no one should be getting any special treatment? grin
The dissociative cognitive reasoning is laughable.

That is how one clown came here a few years ago and was shouting for equal play in Nigeria. After I asked her to provide just one organization that pays women less in Nigeria she went mute.

These women have internalized victimhood and will parrot anything they are told without first considering it critically.

Now, they are saying they want to eliminate gender roles. Meanwhile, in Finland which is considered the most advanced society in terms of gender equality, women are predominantly CHOOSING to venture into historically female endeavors.

It’s a big problem when you’re dealing with people who refuse to further their interests in good faith.

2 Likes

Re: IWD2020: How Can We Achieve A Society Without Gender Roles? by Belafonte(m): 6:48pm On Mar 11, 2020
eyinjuege:

Sexism at the workplace is wrong on all levels, and there should be laws in place to tackle such.
We need to task our lawmakers

There are already laws in place to tackle sexism and sexual harassment in the workplace. We don’t need more laws, we need people to seek redress using existing laws.

1 Like

Re: IWD2020: How Can We Achieve A Society Without Gender Roles? by crackkhaus: 8:57pm On Mar 11, 2020
Belafonte:

That is how one clown cake here a few years ago and was shouting for equal play on Nigeria. After I asked her to provide just one organization that pays women less in Nigeria she went mute.

These women have internalized victimhood and will parrot anything they are told without first considering it critically.

Now, they are saying they want to eliminate gender roles. Meanwhile, in Finland which is considered the most advanced society in terms of gender equality, women are predominantly CHOOSING to venture into historically female endeavors.

It’s a big problem when you’re dealing with people who refuse to further their interests in good faith.
I believe I was on that thread where the question was posed to name companies who pay women less... cheesy

Parroting is a common trait with women who desperately want to appear woke.
They do no researches, make no investigations...only just sit behind their phone screens to conjure up things about gender inequality.

I'm still waiting for the day one of these Nigerian femi-parrots will quote portions of the constitution that expressly denies them any rights.
Re: IWD2020: How Can We Achieve A Society Without Gender Roles? by crackkhaus: 8:59pm On Mar 11, 2020
RisenPhoenix:
If women want better jobs, they should struggle for them the way men do. Expecting special consideration by virtue of gender is in itself; gender inequality. Equality is having equal opportunity. Women already do.

Hell if I'm going to hire or promote someone just because she has a certain private organ, unless that private organ is an added advantage for that job.
Like customer service, hospitality, marketing and sales, etc..

Yet men are not complaining women are preferred for these roles.

1 Like

Re: IWD2020: How Can We Achieve A Society Without Gender Roles? by Belafonte(m): 9:56pm On Mar 11, 2020
crackkhaus:

I believe I was on that thread where the question was posed to name companies who pay women less... cheesy

Parroting is a common trait with women who desperately want to appear woke.
They do no researches, make no investigations...only just sit behind their phone screens to conjure up things about gender inequality.

I'm still waiting for the day one of these Nigerian femi-parrots will quote portions of the constitution that expressly denies them any rights.

In my opinion, feminism has revealed itself to be a movement intent on having it better than men rather than the gender equality they claim to want to attain. Both genders are equal as far as rights go, but that’s not enough for them because nothing is ever enough for women. They will assault you and claim victimhood upon retaliation.

I’m amazed more men do not see what’s going on.

1 Like

Re: IWD2020: How Can We Achieve A Society Without Gender Roles? by crackkhaus: 10:16pm On Mar 11, 2020
Belafonte:

In my opinion, feminism has revealed itself to be a movement intent on having it better than men rather than the gender equality they claim to want to attain. Both genders are equal as far as rights go, but that’s not enough for them because nothing is ever enough for women. They will assault you and claim victimhood upon retaliation.

They are still under the magical spell of a woman.

The moment a man reaches that point in his life where he has completely overcome the magnetic pull of a vagîna even if a Beyoncé gets naked in front of him, everything else starts to get clearer.

I feel much more pity for the crippled destitute on the road than I will ever feel for any woman in today's world.

2 Likes

Re: IWD2020: How Can We Achieve A Society Without Gender Roles? by Nobody: 6:48am On Mar 12, 2020
Belafonte:

Most men are still infatuated by what an angel women are and how they can do no wrong. Once women show them once or twice, them go see Road.
On the flip side, there are a number of men who see these things but choose not to talk because you may be perceived as “retrogressive or worse against women”, that could have damming consequences in today’s world bro, they just look away.
Re: IWD2020: How Can We Achieve A Society Without Gender Roles? by Blastedholligan: 10:52pm On Mar 15, 2020
Women have achieved a great lot but they should also put inore work to climb up same way there male counterparts does. So there's nobody giving who a chance here.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Family At War,urgent Advice Needed / Husband Receives Beating From Wife For Failing To Impregnate Her / Help!at What Age Can I Leave My Parents House? Am Tired!!!!!

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.