Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,011 members, 7,976,844 topics. Date: Wednesday, 16 October 2024 at 02:10 PM

Did You Ever Get Disappointed On A Date? How Did It Happen? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Did You Ever Get Disappointed On A Date? How Did It Happen? (530 Views)

What's The Unexpected Sex You Have Had?and How Did It Happen / I Approached A Lady Today And I Was Disappointed In Myself. / Slay Queen Travels For 6 Hours For Sex With Bragging Guy, Got Disappointed! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Did You Ever Get Disappointed On A Date? How Did It Happen? by Nobody: 2:36pm On Mar 08, 2020
I had invited a new catch to a bar.She'd agreed&we picked a time after work as it was on a week day.After work,i got to the bar come dey order for one bottle dey act all bossy based on say madam dey come.las las she no show.I drank up to 6 bottles soberly

2 Likes

Re: Did You Ever Get Disappointed On A Date? How Did It Happen? by donbachi(m): 2:43pm On Mar 08, 2020
my budget was 2k..only for her to call me,asking me to come out and pay cab man 2k for her fare...my plan was to drink just water and watch her take a plate of peppersoup and a bottle of malt...I no try?.
Re: Did You Ever Get Disappointed On A Date? How Did It Happen? by donbachi(m): 2:45pm On Mar 08, 2020
Busolababby1:

Chai how you come do am?
d bar owner na my G...I just tell one or two..I ended up signing docket.
Re: Did You Ever Get Disappointed On A Date? How Did It Happen? by Antoniosmile: 2:46pm On Mar 08, 2020
donbachi:
my budget was 2k..only for her to call me,asking me to come out and pay cab man 2k for her fare...my plan was to drink just water and watch her take a plate of peppersoup and a bottle of malt...I no try?.

In life sha.

1 Like

Re: Did You Ever Get Disappointed On A Date? How Did It Happen? by dawnomike(m): 2:48pm On Mar 08, 2020
Kept sayimg she was sorry for delayimg me but she eould soon be there (an eatery). She later said she was in a taxi already but the traffic was much... Only to for me to call after waiting for like 3hours and i heard "I'm sorry Mike, something came up and i can't come any longer!
Re: Did You Ever Get Disappointed On A Date? How Did It Happen? by donbachi(m): 2:52pm On Mar 08, 2020
Busolababby1:

Na waoh 2k for cab. Shey na from Ghana she dey come
na uniport chick..4rm choba to baracuda bar,at GRA.
Re: Did You Ever Get Disappointed On A Date? How Did It Happen? by Nobody: 3:00pm On Mar 08, 2020
We agreed to meet at a pizza outlet/resrun for 11. Only for me to get there and call him , he said he hasn't left the house. And he stays in Aja, while we are to meet at Domino pizza yaba. Damn! Just imaging the distance and the time it would take him to get there. I'll have lost interest in the whole meeting up.

Everyone was there with there boo staring at me. Chai! I that detest being stood up for long. It wasn't funny though.
Re: Did You Ever Get Disappointed On A Date? How Did It Happen? by Iceyjay(m): 3:11pm On Mar 08, 2020
She invited her friend to our date, I spent more than what I budgeted, I was so angry that I didn't talk to her for a week, she came apologizing that she won't repeat such mistake again.
Re: Did You Ever Get Disappointed On A Date? How Did It Happen? by yanabasee(m): 3:13pm On Mar 08, 2020
Had asked this girl out for a long time and she finally gave in. Then I decided. we go on a date...

Fixed the day and I was tensed and nervous.... Never been on a date for about 10years.

On that day, had me dressed to kill and I set out to the spot.... She was right there... So I excused her to make orders.... And the waiter whispered that she had made orders on me and that she was waiting for me to come to pay off so she'd balance up and go off...

I was curious and I asked how much, she said, N8,000. So I asked to know what she took to that amount. The waiter said she ordered for herself and her previous date before me...

I excused the waiter, went back to her and she started acting up all loving and tried to sweet tongue me into paying for her previous date out...

I smiled and told her I wasn't going to pay... then I left disappointed.
Re: Did You Ever Get Disappointed On A Date? How Did It Happen? by Nobody: 3:19pm On Mar 08, 2020
[quote author=yanabasee post=87268678]Had asked this girl out for a long time and she finally gave in. Then I decided. we go on a date...

Fixed the day and I was tensed and nervous.... Never been on a date for about 10years.Did she come with her ex date?
Re: Did You Ever Get Disappointed On A Date? How Did It Happen? by Seandisputed(m): 4:56pm On Mar 08, 2020
yanabasee:
Had asked this girl out for a long time and she finally gave in. Then I decided. we go on a date...

Fixed the day and I was tensed and nervous.... Never been on a date for about 10years.

On that day, had me dressed to kill and I set out to the spot.... She was right there... So I excused her to make orders.... And the waiter whispered that she had made orders on me and that she was waiting for me to come to pay off so she'd balance up and go off...

I was curious and I asked how much, she said, N8,000. So I asked to know what she took to that amount. The waiter said she ordered for herself and her previous date before me...

I excused the waiter, went back to her and she started acting up all loving and tried to sweet tongue me into paying for her previous date out...

Wait.... this is a joke right?

3 Likes

Re: Did You Ever Get Disappointed On A Date? How Did It Happen? by OZAOEKPE(f): 5:18pm On Mar 08, 2020
yanabasee:

See why I no they pity them when someone destroy their useless heart

1 Like

Re: Did You Ever Get Disappointed On A Date? How Did It Happen? by XhosaNostra(f): 5:43pm On Mar 08, 2020
Yes. It was a blind date set up by someone who thought I needed to "get out more & start meeting men". This was two years or so after my last relationship ended. The friend told me about this guy she worked with & how we were gonna make a nice couple etc. The way she described him sounded divine, just like what I needed. I was so intrigued, I decided to give it a try, even spoke to the guy twice on the phone to arrange the meeting.

He chose a place we were both familiar with & I went there to meet him. To say I was disappointed would be an understatement. This guy was one French fry away from being obese. He was huge! He had on a white caftan-looking garment, had no hair (nothing wrong with that) & was just spread on the chair, looking like Buddha. That's exactly who he reminded me of, Buddha! I just couldn't wait to get out of there. I was polite throughout the meal though & when he mentioned a 2nd date, I knew that was never going to happen. Over my dead body. The size was not the only issue, he also sweated profusely. He carried a handkerchief that he used to dab his face & neck with, like every two seconds. It was not meant to be. I swore off blind dates from that moment onwards.
Re: Did You Ever Get Disappointed On A Date? How Did It Happen? by sexylassie2(f): 5:51pm On Mar 08, 2020
Ooh, some Nigerian men are liars and braggers. Nothing they get.

So I met this bobo in a volunteer work, a teacher, tall but average looking, we connected well, I didn't ask him, he started bragging about his house and cars, me for my mind, I was like how can a teacher afford all these things, so he invited me to his house, na em I gree, Chineke, as I land the guy house, I was confused, na face I face you the guy dey live, he invited me inside, me I was uncomfortable, he offer to give me food, I said no, in ten minutes, I told Mr man, I am leaving, I carry my shoe and bag and ran fast, deleted his contact and moved on.
Re: Did You Ever Get Disappointed On A Date? How Did It Happen? by Kenneth10110(m): 6:31pm On Mar 08, 2020
sexylassie2:
Ooh, some Nigerian men are liars and braggers. Nothing they get.

So I met this bobo in a volunteer work, a teacher, tall but average looking, we connected well, I didn't ask him, he started bragging about his house and cars, me for my mind, I was like how can a teacher afford all these things, so he invited me to his house, na em I gree, Chineke, as I land the guy house, I was confused, na face I face you the guy dey live, he invited me inside, me I was uncomfortable, he offer to give me food, I said no, in ten minutes, I told Mr man, I am leaving, I carry my shoe and bag and ran fast, deleted his contact and moved on.

You ladies don't like the truth if he had told you he was broke you won't have agreed to the date guy man just played wise and you no fall simple. wink cheesy

(1) (Reply)

deleted / Manhood, Weak Erection And Premature Ejaculation In Just 14 Days / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.