Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,818 members, 7,906,009 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 July 2024 at 11:32 PM

Emeka Ihedioha Finally Accepts Supreme Court Ruling, Vows Never To Give Up - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Emeka Ihedioha Finally Accepts Supreme Court Ruling, Vows Never To Give Up (806 Views)

Emeka Ihedioha's Aide, Elias Igboayaka Dikeigbo Arrested For Robbery, Kidnapping / Ibori Reacts To UK Court Ruling, Vows To Go To Appeal Court / Emeka Ihedioha Kneels Down To Greet Goodluck Jonathan (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Emeka Ihedioha Finally Accepts Supreme Court Ruling, Vows Never To Give Up by AuthenticNG: 2:47pm On Mar 08, 2020

The ousted and Former Governor of Imo State Emeka Ihedioha has finnaly released an Official Statement as regards to the Supreme Court not reviewing his Application to seek redress of the Judgement that ousted him as Governor.

Ihedioha expressed gratitude to those who stood by him during his quest for redress in the Supreme Court which was in vain.

Here is Emeka Ihedioha’s Official Statement:
Dear Ndi Imo and fellow Nigerians,

On Tuesday 3rd March 2020, the Supreme Court of Nigeria gave a ruling rejecting our application to set aside its earlier judgement of 14th January 2020 on the Imo State governorship election. This is certainly not the outcome we wanted or we worked so hard for and I know how disappointed you must feel. While it is disheartening to note that your desire to introduce good governance has been halted, at least for now, it is also gratifying that our modest efforts have not gone unnoticed. I therefore feel a sense of pride and gratitude for the wonderful energy and commitment that we deployed together to secure the mandate that has now been brazenly stolen from us.

Permit me to use this opportunity to thank all those who played one role or another in this historic quest for justice and truth. I must thank members of the diplomatic community for voicing their concerns for the stability of our country. I commend the Chairman and Members of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) for their vanguard role and leadership during this period.

REAF FULL FROM SOURCE: https://authenticng.com/ihedioha-accepts-supreme-court-vows-never-give-up/
Re: Emeka Ihedioha Finally Accepts Supreme Court Ruling, Vows Never To Give Up by yanabasee(m): 2:49pm On Mar 08, 2020
Way to go....
Re: Emeka Ihedioha Finally Accepts Supreme Court Ruling, Vows Never To Give Up by yarimo(m): 2:51pm On Mar 08, 2020
IHEDIOHA why accepting the supreme court's judgment ? undecided
Re: Emeka Ihedioha Finally Accepts Supreme Court Ruling, Vows Never To Give Up by igbokwesampson(m): 2:53pm On Mar 08, 2020
Congratulations man of the people, you didn't lose, you fought like a man. Posterity will not forgive them
Re: Emeka Ihedioha Finally Accepts Supreme Court Ruling, Vows Never To Give Up by xamuel17(m): 2:57pm On Mar 08, 2020
rochas remains an oracle in owerri
Re: Emeka Ihedioha Finally Accepts Supreme Court Ruling, Vows Never To Give Up by Boomark(m): 3:05pm On Mar 08, 2020
A great man.

Less informed people who celebrate mediocrity and party will not know.

I have seen the deceptive under one year roads which Rochas constructed that have red mud potholes here and there, which Ihedioha has marked for reconstruction. For the first time seeing road constructed with stones filling of more than one foot thickness. That is quality and the contractors were very serious. Those that travelled from Aba to Owerri last December will attest to what I have written.

And for the one that wants to build airport in Abia state, smh for him. Abia people will continue to remain in bondage until Efcc deals with all those that have governed Abia state or another party takes over.

1 Like

Re: Emeka Ihedioha Finally Accepts Supreme Court Ruling, Vows Never To Give Up by sapientia(m): 4:23pm On Mar 08, 2020
Supreme court proved they have been compromised.
Re: Emeka Ihedioha Finally Accepts Supreme Court Ruling, Vows Never To Give Up by AuthenticNG: 5:09pm On Mar 08, 2020
Chai
Re: Emeka Ihedioha Finally Accepts Supreme Court Ruling, Vows Never To Give Up by AuthenticNG: 7:46pm On Mar 08, 2020
Angry Imo Youths attack Governor Hope Uzodinma Calls him thief

https://authenticng.com/imo-youth-attack-governor-uzodinma-calls-him-thief/

(1) (Reply)

Watch Buhari (jubril) Closely During The 7pm Broadcast / That Person In Aso Rock Posing As Buhari Is An Impostor, Nnamdi Kanu Fumes / Emperor Governor Wike Demolishes Another Hotel Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.