Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,198 members, 7,943,310 topics. Date: Sunday, 08 September 2024 at 11:54 AM

Timilehin Taiwo: Teen Stabs Babatunde Ishola To Death "To Escape Rape Attempt" - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Timilehin Taiwo: Teen Stabs Babatunde Ishola To Death "To Escape Rape Attempt" (65650 Views)

Man Robs, Kills Woman In Benue After Rape Attempt, Dumps Body In A Well (Photos) / Adenike Ishola Disappears As ICPC Discovers Her 60-Building Estate In Abuja / Timilehin Jegede Is Missing, Family Cries Out (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Timilehin Taiwo: Teen Stabs Babatunde Ishola To Death "To Escape Rape Attempt" by Xisnin(m): 9:11pm On Mar 08, 2020
HenryThegreat1:
Look at the way some people were just concluding. Lemme not talk shall.
Yes. Those people!
If she was raped and reported, you "smart" people will accuse her of lying and enjoying it.
You will ask for "proof".
The brave girl refused to be a victim and you are all sad over it.

3 Likes

Re: Timilehin Taiwo: Teen Stabs Babatunde Ishola To Death "To Escape Rape Attempt" by vickydevoka(m): 9:11pm On Mar 08, 2020
Tim16:
pedophile spotted
Ur Papa n Grand Papa pedophile
Re: Timilehin Taiwo: Teen Stabs Babatunde Ishola To Death "To Escape Rape Attempt" by Xisnin(m): 9:13pm On Mar 08, 2020
UndauntedYOCA:
I have some questions here
1- how did she quickly spot the knife?
2-f the knife wasn't close by then why didn't she use the time to bolt out of the house?
3- did she scream for help and nobody helped her?
4- Room? What was she doing in there? (Probably chores?)
Who told her that the first thing to be considered during rape was to stab?
5- I doubt if that'd be first time such would be happening (if it really did happen), if it's not then why hasn't she confided in her parents (well, not parents would believe), why didn't she stop going to help him out even if the parents had asked her to continue?
6- I am.surprised that a knife would be in a room rather than kitchen, how did it get there? ( who I go fit ask this one now?)
6- if truly it was a rape case then why hasn't she considered stabbing his arm, foot or laps to weaken him? Why hadn't she tried to pinch his scrotum (emphasis on pinch oooo, not squeeze as that would be very dangerous), why hasn't she tried to give him a hard bite?
I have more questions but...
I do not subscribe to rape (I am a lady and will have my own child so never!! Even if I was male and wouldn't have a child it still isn't subscribed to), however, I believe proper investigation should be carried out and if found guilty then na as per juvenile then go take judge am, she should be made to see a psychologist.

If found guilty of what?
Do you really think a 16-year-old helping hand will be super excited in stabbing her father's friend to death?

You being a woman is irrelevant after all Shekau, a Muslim freely kills other Muslims.

3 Likes

Re: Timilehin Taiwo: Teen Stabs Babatunde Ishola To Death "To Escape Rape Attempt" by Xisnin(m): 9:17pm On Mar 08, 2020
ALABACONNECT:
Not to be sentimental, it's a "she", she wouldn't be needing any lawyer even whether it was self defense or not. Trust Nigerians to start #saynotorapist and get her off the hook. In all, if he actually attempted, he got his meal
Well, for your smart TVs, ACs and Soundsystem, check my signature
What is the point of the bold if you end up being sentimental?
If it wasn't self-defense, do you think she enjoys stabbing people to death?

2 Likes

Re: Timilehin Taiwo: Teen Stabs Babatunde Ishola To Death "To Escape Rape Attempt" by shineeye1: 9:22pm On Mar 08, 2020

2 Likes

Re: Timilehin Taiwo: Teen Stabs Babatunde Ishola To Death "To Escape Rape Attempt" by Jahwinaboy(m): 9:24pm On Mar 08, 2020
Kobicove:
This is one of the reasons why you should avoid situations where your children are left alone with unrelated adults undecided
And some related he-goats. �
Re: Timilehin Taiwo: Teen Stabs Babatunde Ishola To Death "To Escape Rape Attempt" by bizzibodi(m): 9:25pm On Mar 08, 2020
I dnt understand how a 16yrs old free hersef went to d kitchen to get a knife,went back to d man & stab him.

2 Likes

Re: Timilehin Taiwo: Teen Stabs Babatunde Ishola To Death "To Escape Rape Attempt" by vickydevoka(m): 9:28pm On Mar 08, 2020
Xisnin:

Learn to spell before typing gibberish.
Yes, sane people believe sensible story without looking for who to blame.
If you aren't satisfied, you may head over to the other side to ask the rapist.
English teacher please teach me well well. Just knw u are a big fool for been pathetically wretched
Re: Timilehin Taiwo: Teen Stabs Babatunde Ishola To Death "To Escape Rape Attempt" by mordred44: 9:30pm On Mar 08, 2020
okomile:
Gbege!
How will she prove that she was saying the truth!
Dead men don't speak!
RIP baba n d'agbe
iya nyo wa

1 Like

Re: Timilehin Taiwo: Teen Stabs Babatunde Ishola To Death "To Escape Rape Attempt" by bizzibodi(m): 9:34pm On Mar 08, 2020
The way man dey die go frm knife stab baffles me,even a goat will not die easily frm stab wound.

1 Like

Re: Timilehin Taiwo: Teen Stabs Babatunde Ishola To Death "To Escape Rape Attempt" by dragunov: 9:35pm On Mar 08, 2020
MelesZenawi:
He-goats domiciled in one region.

The other day it was a boy raping a goat in Ekiti, though the goat was defenceless but nature saved the goat from the rapist.

Now today again, babatunde wanted to rape taiwo and lost his life in the process

You want to turn this into a tribal war ba? As if rape is not rife among your people. I know what your boys do.

2 Likes

Re: Timilehin Taiwo: Teen Stabs Babatunde Ishola To Death "To Escape Rape Attempt" by kay29000(m): 9:37pm On Mar 08, 2020
I wonder what part of the body she stabbed him...maybe the neck. Cos I am wondering why the man didn't run out of the house for help.
Re: Timilehin Taiwo: Teen Stabs Babatunde Ishola To Death "To Escape Rape Attempt" by Codes151(m): 9:37pm On Mar 08, 2020
Self defense
Re: Timilehin Taiwo: Teen Stabs Babatunde Ishola To Death "To Escape Rape Attempt" by tete7000(m): 9:37pm On Mar 08, 2020
If the girl story is confirmed, she s3be set free.. Let the man then rest in pieces.
Re: Timilehin Taiwo: Teen Stabs Babatunde Ishola To Death "To Escape Rape Attempt" by trutht828: 9:38pm On Mar 08, 2020
nuban07:
That's self defense, why was she arrested.
Every rapists deserve that

And where is the evidence to prove the girl's tale?
Re: Timilehin Taiwo: Teen Stabs Babatunde Ishola To Death "To Escape Rape Attempt" by tayoccu(m): 9:39pm On Mar 08, 2020
nuban07:

Funny enough, no.
I know Nigeria system now

Did the case even get to court?
Re: Timilehin Taiwo: Teen Stabs Babatunde Ishola To Death "To Escape Rape Attempt" by tayoccu(m): 9:41pm On Mar 08, 2020
fabienjoe:

That's not the correct interpretation of the law

Kindly provide the correct interpretation
Re: Timilehin Taiwo: Teen Stabs Babatunde Ishola To Death "To Escape Rape Attempt" by nuban07(m): 9:41pm On Mar 08, 2020
tayoccu:

Did the case even get to court?

At all, police were singing different song after been bribe. The family were begging through the police for settlement. Can u imagine
Re: Timilehin Taiwo: Teen Stabs Babatunde Ishola To Death "To Escape Rape Attempt" by Deoboss(m): 9:44pm On Mar 08, 2020
GOFRONT:
The dick of that dead man should be Cut off....
Am not taking sides but the law can be funny. An high court judge will ask this “Where is the evidence of attempted rape by the man”

But culpable homicide, manslaughter & murder is straight up against her. Infact they will proof that her action is pre-meditated (what a pity)
Re: Timilehin Taiwo: Teen Stabs Babatunde Ishola To Death "To Escape Rape Attempt" by kay29000(m): 9:45pm On Mar 08, 2020
bizzibodi:
The way man dey die go frm knife stab baffles me,even a goat will not die easily frm stab wound.

True. I would think he would still make it out of the house to cry for help. Unless she slit his throat.
Re: Timilehin Taiwo: Teen Stabs Babatunde Ishola To Death "To Escape Rape Attempt" by tayoccu(m): 9:46pm On Mar 08, 2020
nuban07:

At all, police were singing different song after been bribe. The family were begging through the police for settlement. Can u imagine

Kindly DM me, I know a couple of social workers who can help out

1 Like

Re: Timilehin Taiwo: Teen Stabs Babatunde Ishola To Death "To Escape Rape Attempt" by Deoboss(m): 9:53pm On Mar 08, 2020
ipobarethieves:
sad Rapist deserves such deleted
.Why ur friend daughter?Even pros will collect 500 for a round.If truly he attempted to rape her,Good for him

What of if he did not attempt to rape her?

Not taking sides but i withnessed a female teenager that was very rude to her elder brothers friend, when the guy tried to beat her with cane she brought out cutlass the house help uses to cut grass.

Only GOD saved the guy that people were around to stop her or else she would have cut him in pieces or to death.

Then went the police arrives am sure she would have said he tried to rape her & she defended herself.

Pls let’s stop judging issues like this cause things happen in queer funny ways these days

1 Like

Re: Timilehin Taiwo: Teen Stabs Babatunde Ishola To Death "To Escape Rape Attempt" by Deoboss(m): 9:58pm On Mar 08, 2020
bizzibodi:
I dnt understand how a 16yrs old free hersef went to d kitchen to get a knife,went back to d man & stab him.

Thank you ooo. Since when does 16yr old girl (she is not yet a lady or woman) can over power the man. Then the man didn’t move an inch till she returned from the kitchen with a knife & killed him yet the man didn’t defend himself before she stabbed him to death. It’s quite strange
Re: Timilehin Taiwo: Teen Stabs Babatunde Ishola To Death "To Escape Rape Attempt" by ipobarethieves: 10:01pm On Mar 08, 2020
U are rite.Same way we read about Unilag admi seeker why her papa friend attempted to dive,Why is he still lonely?
Deoboss:

What of if he did not attempt to rape her?

Not taking sides but i withnessed a female teenager that was very rude to her elder brothers friend, when the guy tried to beat her with cane she brought out cutlass the house help uses to cut grass.

Only GOD saved the guy that people were around to stop her or else she would have cut him in pieces or to death.

Then went the police arrives am sure she would have said he tried to rape her & she defended herself.

Pls let’s stop judging issues like this cause things happen in queer funny ways these days
Re: Timilehin Taiwo: Teen Stabs Babatunde Ishola To Death "To Escape Rape Attempt" by nuban07(m): 10:02pm On Mar 08, 2020
tayoccu:

Kindly DM me, I know a couple of social workers who can help out

I'll talk to her parents about it first
Re: Timilehin Taiwo: Teen Stabs Babatunde Ishola To Death "To Escape Rape Attempt" by Deoboss(m): 10:03pm On Mar 08, 2020
Xisnin:

What is the point of the bold if you end up being sentimental?
If it wasn't self-defense, do you think she enjoys stabbing people to death?

What of if she has psycho problems that just started showing the traits?
Re: Timilehin Taiwo: Teen Stabs Babatunde Ishola To Death "To Escape Rape Attempt" by uglodoh(f): 10:10pm On Mar 08, 2020
The man was a security guard. He might be living in a one-room apartment. The knife might be one of those things she was washing for the man.
Re: Timilehin Taiwo: Teen Stabs Babatunde Ishola To Death "To Escape Rape Attempt" by Nobody: 10:20pm On Mar 08, 2020
many men are becoming more shameless these days.imagine a 49 yr old man trying to rape his best friend"s underage dauther.
Re: Timilehin Taiwo: Teen Stabs Babatunde Ishola To Death "To Escape Rape Attempt" by Roozzaay(m): 10:21pm On Mar 08, 2020
Dear Taiwo,

If your narrative is true, i salute your courage and bravery, from the bottom of my heart. May the Good God see you through this difficult time.

Best Regards.

2 Likes

Re: Timilehin Taiwo: Teen Stabs Babatunde Ishola To Death "To Escape Rape Attempt" by SavageMaster: 10:24pm On Mar 08, 2020
vickydevoka:

Do u just believe ever a Lady tell u

From your moniker, you may be a lady.

So, you're saying every lady, including yourself, tells lies most/all the time?

Is that it?
Re: Timilehin Taiwo: Teen Stabs Babatunde Ishola To Death "To Escape Rape Attempt" by Orpe7(m): 10:29pm On Mar 08, 2020
See has devil use konji set this stupid man up
Now na to go dey knack d knack for hell na
Re: Timilehin Taiwo: Teen Stabs Babatunde Ishola To Death "To Escape Rape Attempt" by tayoccu(m): 10:36pm On Mar 08, 2020
nuban07:

I'll talk to her parents about it first
Ok

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

I Go Waste 29 Bullet For Your Body - Police Officer To EndSARS Protesters / Man faces trial after marathon sex with prostitute over missing N90k (Photo) / Female Police Officer Among Seven Killed In Edo Bank Robbery Attacks (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.