Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,593 members, 7,929,907 topics. Date: Saturday, 24 August 2024 at 06:49 AM

Ritualist Caught With A Woman's Head In Akwa-ibom State (graphic Video And Pics) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ritualist Caught With A Woman's Head In Akwa-ibom State (graphic Video And Pics) (1837 Views)

Ritualist Caught With 8 Human Skulls Priced At ₦30,000 Each In Ondo / Ritualist Caught While Cutting A Boy's Head In Lagos (Graphic Photos) / Ritualist Caught With Girl’s Head In Bauchi. Villagers Flog Him. Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ritualist Caught With A Woman's Head In Akwa-ibom State (graphic Video And Pics) by Maruchi203(m): 7:13pm On Mar 08, 2020
Suspected ritualist in the busy hours of Saturday afternoon 07/03/2020 beheaded 50 years old woman in Oku Abak community of Abak. A nearby village of former deputy speaker of Akwa Ibom State House of Assembly, Hon. Uwem Udoma in Abak Local government Area.

Ibom Tori learnt that the suspect ritualist killed the woman and cut off her head. The suspect attacked the victim who was in farm to harvest cassava.

The suspect, an indigene of Delta State name Lucky, was arrested following an alarm raised by a young man who had followed the woman to the farm. This which sent the youth of the community into vigilancy, a stop and search was carried out till the suspect was caught.

Read full details and watch videos below

https://www.donnishmedia.com/2020/03/suspected-ritualist-caught-red-handed.html

Re: Ritualist Caught With A Woman's Head In Akwa-ibom State (graphic Video And Pics) by donbachi(m): 7:17pm On Mar 08, 2020
Akwa ibom ayaya.
Re: Ritualist Caught With A Woman's Head In Akwa-ibom State (graphic Video And Pics) by Gwagone: 7:47pm On Mar 08, 2020
WTF
Oh blood of Bubu
Re: Ritualist Caught With A Woman's Head In Akwa-ibom State (graphic Video And Pics) by SALIMAN(m): 7:56pm On Mar 08, 2020
Hmnnn this one tire me oo
Re: Ritualist Caught With A Woman's Head In Akwa-ibom State (graphic Video And Pics) by agulion: 8:02pm On Mar 08, 2020
To me money ritual can never make you Rich, only brain and smart work , dedication and consistency can, ask Dangote and Otedolar and then my humble self
Re: Ritualist Caught With A Woman's Head In Akwa-ibom State (graphic Video And Pics) by Nobody: 8:16pm On Mar 08, 2020
agulion:
To me money ritual can never make you Rich, only brain and smart work , dedication and consistency can, ask Dangote and Otedolar and then my humble self
shame on this man
Re: Ritualist Caught With A Woman's Head In Akwa-ibom State (graphic Video And Pics) by odogwu190(m): 8:26pm On Mar 08, 2020
All in d name of Benz...so we that we r trekking for now we don’t have sense...las las everybody go dey aiiit!! We don’t need to kill to make money����
Re: Ritualist Caught With A Woman's Head In Akwa-ibom State (graphic Video And Pics) by Lataability(m): 10:10pm On Mar 08, 2020
If to say ppl like me Dey there, oh boy an your blood you go use pay for this crime, how this ppl go carry this kind person give police
Re: Ritualist Caught With A Woman's Head In Akwa-ibom State (graphic Video And Pics) by Susu888(m): 8:39am On Mar 09, 2020
Crazy things are going on in this country undecided. Its like people are possessed.

(1) (Reply)

What I Went Through In Hands Of 2 Airforce Guys / Man Brutalize A Mother Of 2 With Axe For Using Magic To Make His Big Manhood Sma / #endsars Protests: Policeman, His Wife, Three Children Killed By Angry Youths

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.