Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,867 members, 7,973,003 topics. Date: Saturday, 12 October 2024 at 04:53 AM

Vp's BIRTHDAY: See How Pastor Adeboye Greeted The Vice President, Yemi Osinbajo - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Vp's BIRTHDAY: See How Pastor Adeboye Greeted The Vice President, Yemi Osinbajo (593 Views)

We Can Be As Perfect As God, Here Is How - Pastor Sunday Adelaja / "Remove Osinbajo As Pastor" - RCCG Member To Petition Pastor Adeboye / Cardinal Okogie Slams Pastor Adeboye For Building Churches Everywhere (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Vp's BIRTHDAY: See How Pastor Adeboye Greeted The Vice President, Yemi Osinbajo by farem: 8:11pm On Mar 08, 2020
Happy Birthday to a man that has demonstrated the wisdom of God navigating through unstable waters. As you clock 63 today, God will continue to endow you with strength and wisdom to carry out the assignment placed in your hands In Jesus name (AMEN)
@profosinbajo

Re: Vp's BIRTHDAY: See How Pastor Adeboye Greeted The Vice President, Yemi Osinbajo by MickzyDonald: 8:12pm On Mar 08, 2020
I WILL SAY A WORD
Re: Vp's BIRTHDAY: See How Pastor Adeboye Greeted The Vice President, Yemi Osinbajo by farem: 8:12pm On Mar 08, 2020
MickzyDonald:
I WILL SAY A WORD

Say it!
Re: Vp's BIRTHDAY: See How Pastor Adeboye Greeted The Vice President, Yemi Osinbajo by Nobody: 8:14pm On Mar 08, 2020
MickzyDonald:
I WILL SAY A WORD
say it now

1 Like

Re: Vp's BIRTHDAY: See How Pastor Adeboye Greeted The Vice President, Yemi Osinbajo by Caramelskin(f): 8:50pm On Mar 08, 2020
Amen
Re: Vp's BIRTHDAY: See How Pastor Adeboye Greeted The Vice President, Yemi Osinbajo by okefrancis: 2:07am On Mar 09, 2020
I aslo join EA Adeboye to say happy birthday to a reputable and dynamic vice president of Nigeria yemi osinbajo

2 Likes

Re: Vp's BIRTHDAY: See How Pastor Adeboye Greeted The Vice President, Yemi Osinbajo by maybanks: 2:25am On Mar 09, 2020
It's not about the number of titles to your credit but how right you have lived and his well you have demonstrated the Godly Virtues imbedded in you by great men of God like Papa Adeboye. Happy Birthday Once again to Professor Osinbajo

1 Like

Re: Vp's BIRTHDAY: See How Pastor Adeboye Greeted The Vice President, Yemi Osinbajo by Joyce95: 6:43am On Mar 09, 2020
A great always remain great, with our papa in the Lord I once again join him to wish him happy birthday @ProfOsinbajo. More Grace.
Re: Vp's BIRTHDAY: See How Pastor Adeboye Greeted The Vice President, Yemi Osinbajo by Joylove2324(f): 7:01am On Mar 09, 2020
Happy Birthday prof

1 Like

Re: Vp's BIRTHDAY: See How Pastor Adeboye Greeted The Vice President, Yemi Osinbajo by Deputy1111(m): 7:09am On Mar 09, 2020
May God grant him more strength and wisdom to navigate through this unstable water. Happy birthday.

1 Like

Re: Vp's BIRTHDAY: See How Pastor Adeboye Greeted The Vice President, Yemi Osinbajo by Peappy49(f): 7:24am On Mar 09, 2020
Re: Vp's BIRTHDAY: See How Pastor Adeboye Greeted The Vice President, Yemi Osinbajo by Mcphamous(m): 7:32am On Mar 09, 2020
Amen
Re: Vp's BIRTHDAY: See How Pastor Adeboye Greeted The Vice President, Yemi Osinbajo by farem: 2:02pm On Mar 09, 2020

(1) (Reply)

How To Connect The Top Powerful Men Of God For Deliverance / Kanye West Accused Of "Disrespecting Islam" With Name Of New Yeezy Boosts / Dear Pastor, Look Well Before You Predict 2021 – Peju Akande

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.