Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,887 members, 7,883,112 topics. Date: Monday, 08 July 2024 at 12:26 AM

ABSU Cult Clash, Over 5 Feared Dead (graphic Pictures And Videos) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / ABSU Cult Clash, Over 5 Feared Dead (graphic Pictures And Videos) (6224 Views)

2 Undergraduates Of Ambrose Alli University Killed In Edo Cult Clash (Photos) / Chiwueze Kingsley: Missing IMSU Student Found Dead (Graphic Photo) / Violence Mars Rufus Giwa Polytechnic SUG Election, One Student Dead (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

ABSU Cult Clash, Over 5 Feared Dead (graphic Pictures And Videos) by Maruchi203(m): 9:25pm On Mar 08, 2020
Here is an exclusive video by Donnishmedia showing the moment rival cultists clashed in Abia State University Uturu (ABSU).

Watch video below

https://www.donnishmedia.com/2020/03/absu-cult-clash-over-5-feared-dead.html

Re: ABSU Cult Clash, Over 5 Feared Dead (graphic Pictures And Videos) by zoeA: 9:30pm On Mar 08, 2020
I saw a post with the same pix saying its Uniben cry

1 Like

Re: ABSU Cult Clash, Over 5 Feared Dead (graphic Pictures And Videos) by BrightAhiah(m): 11:56pm On Mar 08, 2020
Last last, cultism doest pay

I enjoy being a Jew man or better still JJC gang but na we dey stay long pass, go anywhere we want without fear of any opposition shooting at us

LIKE if u r happy to be a Jew man

28 Likes

Re: ABSU Cult Clash, Over 5 Feared Dead (graphic Pictures And Videos) by Kalashnikov102(m): 11:56pm On Mar 08, 2020
I have the vedios very graphic

1 Like

Re: ABSU Cult Clash, Over 5 Feared Dead (graphic Pictures And Videos) by Mathiasa(m): 4:26am On Mar 09, 2020
Most of them knew how it will end, so if you are waiting for me to say rest in peace, sorry una go wait taya. Nonsense.
My prayer is that let no innocent person be involved in their nonsense wahala.

1 Like

Re: ABSU Cult Clash, Over 5 Feared Dead (graphic Pictures And Videos) by Lordave: 4:37am On Mar 09, 2020
Shooting someone who’s already dead thrice on the back

I would love to know the real story behind this, I want to know why people still join cults just to be slaughtered like wild animals like this.

1 Like

Re: ABSU Cult Clash, Over 5 Feared Dead (graphic Pictures And Videos) by rex444(m): 4:37am On Mar 09, 2020
Kalashnikov102:
I have the vedios very graphic
send me the videos pls
Re: ABSU Cult Clash, Over 5 Feared Dead (graphic Pictures And Videos) by Nobody: 4:50am On Mar 09, 2020
I just Dey wonder how dem take get glock with extended clip. Cos I need both.

1 Like

Re: ABSU Cult Clash, Over 5 Feared Dead (graphic Pictures And Videos) by Godons1: 4:54am On Mar 09, 2020
Igbo's with crime, they are like PDP and corruption.

3 Likes

Re: ABSU Cult Clash, Over 5 Feared Dead (graphic Pictures And Videos) by sparog(m): 5:17am On Mar 09, 2020
Nawa ooh, see as dem kill dis one like chicken
Re: ABSU Cult Clash, Over 5 Feared Dead (graphic Pictures And Videos) by punisha: 5:45am On Mar 09, 2020
Godons1:
Igbo's with crime, they are like PDP and corruption.

When will u stop bed-wetting?

3 Likes

Re: ABSU Cult Clash, Over 5 Feared Dead (graphic Pictures And Videos) by Godons1: 6:15am On Mar 09, 2020
punisha:

When will u stop bed-wetting?

The thing pain this Igbo MUSLIM well. grin grin

Re: ABSU Cult Clash, Over 5 Feared Dead (graphic Pictures And Videos) by punisha: 6:18am On Mar 09, 2020
Godons1:

The thing pain this Igbo MUSLIM well. grin grin

Seriously grow up.
See how immature u are?
Calling me an ipob for a defense?
Without knowing where I'm from.
Really grow up child.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: ABSU Cult Clash, Over 5 Feared Dead (graphic Pictures And Videos) by Varbuena: 6:38am On Mar 09, 2020
Wonders sha neva end o..only God go save person o. But we will never give up on our aspirations in life

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qGINO_XAm7E
Re: ABSU Cult Clash, Over 5 Feared Dead (graphic Pictures And Videos) by Godons1: 7:45am On Mar 09, 2020
punisha:

Seriously grow up.
See how immature u are?
Calling me an ipob for a defense?
Without knowing where I'm from.
Really grow up child.

Igbo MUSLIM, leave me alone. grin cheesy

Re: ABSU Cult Clash, Over 5 Feared Dead (graphic Pictures And Videos) by Roon9(m): 8:02am On Mar 09, 2020
If you saw the video you'd agree with me it's the most graphic thing one could ever watch. Whoever perpetrated such acts makes boko haram and Fulani herdsmen looks merciful.

Some peeps are lower than animals.
Re: ABSU Cult Clash, Over 5 Feared Dead (graphic Pictures And Videos) by PureGoldh(m): 8:03am On Mar 09, 2020
Aruuu
Re: ABSU Cult Clash, Over 5 Feared Dead (graphic Pictures And Videos) by Roon9(m): 8:04am On Mar 09, 2020
rex444:
send me the videos pls

Don't watch it bro. Three days now since I watched it and I still shudder whenever it crosses my mind

1 Like

Re: ABSU Cult Clash, Over 5 Feared Dead (graphic Pictures And Videos) by Avalondave: 8:41am On Mar 09, 2020
Don't feed your mind with negative thought and be calling every opportunity a scam. Smart earner was lunched on the 1st and has been paying her members daily and weekly ... Let me tell u even if u have wasted ur money or time on some platform, I tell u this the best place to get it back

Though if u are looking at the earning process .. Upgrading of account every week ... U may says the earning is not much but when u sit down and do a well analysis very well, you will realise that this platform is more bettee than those u will join with one time payment and at month end they will tell u revenue exhausted b4 the money reach u which can not happen on smart earner
Pls free ur mind that every online platform is not a scam.

SMART EARNER HAS COME TO STAY AND PAYING MEMBERS.
THANKS I'M FEMI for your coupon code u can contact me on 08160662245
Re: ABSU Cult Clash, Over 5 Feared Dead (graphic Pictures And Videos) by forghon: 8:45am On Mar 09, 2020
This fulani herdsmen embarassed
Re: ABSU Cult Clash, Over 5 Feared Dead (graphic Pictures And Videos) by Iceyjay(m): 9:37am On Mar 09, 2020
Roon9:
If you saw the video you'd agree with me it's the most graphic thing one could ever watch. Whoever perpetrated such acts makes boko haram and Fulani herdsmen looks merciful.

Very foolish and heartless humans.
Re: ABSU Cult Clash, Over 5 Feared Dead (graphic Pictures And Videos) by Roon9(m): 9:40am On Mar 09, 2020
Iceyjay:
Very foolish and heartless humans.

That's beyond heartless bro. One was laughing maniacally whilst perpetrating the dastardly acts
Re: ABSU Cult Clash, Over 5 Feared Dead (graphic Pictures And Videos) by Iceyjay(m): 9:42am On Mar 09, 2020
Roon9:

That's beyond heartless bro. One was laughing maniacally whilst perpetrating the dastardly acts
That's the same way they will die, their time will come too and they will all rot in hell.
Re: ABSU Cult Clash, Over 5 Feared Dead (graphic Pictures And Videos) by falcon01: 10:04am On Mar 09, 2020
lmao... f em all which video is everybody talking about sef that's nothing as a Nigerian you've gotta have seen more than that.
Re: ABSU Cult Clash, Over 5 Feared Dead (graphic Pictures And Videos) by bluefilm: 10:17am On Mar 09, 2020
Something that happened in brazil and these useless and hopeless naija bloggers are now claiming it happened in ABSU.

Na wa o!

2 Likes

Re: ABSU Cult Clash, Over 5 Feared Dead (graphic Pictures And Videos) by majour(m): 12:13pm On Mar 09, 2020
Roon9:

Can i see the video pls
Re: ABSU Cult Clash, Over 5 Feared Dead (graphic Pictures And Videos) by majour(m): 12:13pm On Mar 09, 2020
Roon9:

Don't watch it bro. Three days now since I watched it and I still shudder whenever it crosses my mind
Pls a link
Re: ABSU Cult Clash, Over 5 Feared Dead (graphic Pictures And Videos) by aristocratic5(m): 12:18pm On Mar 09, 2020
Na Wa ooo
Wetin dis one wan go tell god now
Say No to cultism
Re: ABSU Cult Clash, Over 5 Feared Dead (graphic Pictures And Videos) by Nobody: 12:31pm On Mar 09, 2020
zoeA:
I saw a post with the same pix saying its Uniben cry

Welcome to Social Media where one picture has many captions.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

25 Simple Facts That Will Mess Your Mind / UNN Lecturer Awards Scholarship To Two Indigent Students In Enugu / Is Masters Needed After A Student Bags First Class Degree

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.