Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,142 members, 7,977,284 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 03:10 AM

Why Do Igbos Want $22.7 Billion ''Zoo Money''? - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Do Igbos Want $22.7 Billion ''Zoo Money''? (3220 Views)

Igbos Want Sunday Igboho To Be Arrested. / Buhari’s $22.7 Billion Loan Spending Plan: $1.25bn For Abuja Rail, $500m For NTA / Senator Abaribe Confronts Lawan On $22.7 Billion Loan Approval For Buhari (Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Igbos Want $22.7 Billion ''Zoo Money''? by Amumaigwe: 8:07am On Mar 09, 2020
Rossinnki:

There you go trying to force the Niger Delta region into your 'Biafra land'.

They've told you they are not part of your secession.

Na by force to add them because of THEIR oil?

Thief.

OLE.

Oil is @ $31 per barrell and will get worse. It can't even fund the budget. What's your point?
Re: Why Do Igbos Want $22.7 Billion ''Zoo Money''? by Rossinnki: 8:10am On Mar 09, 2020
Cherez:

So Imo and Abia (oil states) are not Igbos?
So Imo and Abia are no longer Niger-Delta too?
Some of you needs to really be calm, self-educate and get alright before making arguments sometimes

Igbo regions are free to secede anytime anyday. Whether it is Imo or Anambra, Abia, Enugu or Ebonyi states. The oil and gas resources in Igbo regions comprise less than 5% of Nigeria's oil and gas resources.

Which is why the IPOB thieves want to rope in Rivers, Bayelsa, Akwa Ibom, and Cross River States into their ''Biafra'', even though those states are not Igbo.

And they're doing that in order to steal Nigeria's oil and gas resources and corner it for themselves, not caring what happens to the rest of the federation, because Igbos are a crImInal, selfish, greedy, evil set of people.
Re: Why Do Igbos Want $22.7 Billion ''Zoo Money''? by Cherez: 8:10am On Mar 09, 2020
Rossinnki:

Like I said, you are free to go. Nobody is stopping you. But you don't get to leave with the South South because they are not Igbo and want nothing to do with your secession.

The ONLY problem with this secession is that you wish to steal a part of the federation that has nothing to do with you, in order to greedily corner the oil and gas resources of the country. It's not because you love the Delta people, since you love only yourselves. You actually consider them lesser beings, drunks and lowlifes.
Oga, no one is interested in SS. The SE is determined to leave even without some Igbos who may not support it talk more the SS whom are not Igbos.
Use your head
Your fear is how you'll survive this contraption and your sojourn into unknown waters standing alone.
Now you wanna show love for same SS you pushed its own away from Aso Rock just for selfish reasons?
Same region you so hate and sucking dry?
The SS are wise enough now; they are currently demanding all oil companies to move their HQs from Lagos and Abuja to SS. You never see anything.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Igbos Want $22.7 Billion ''Zoo Money''? by CSTR2: 8:12am On Mar 09, 2020
Rossinnki:

Erm...I don't live in Lagos. grin

I used to though.

Great city.

Much greater than Aba or Onitsha, or Nnewi. Or Abakaliki. grin
How does it change the fact that your president have borrowed away your future?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Igbos Want $22.7 Billion ''Zoo Money''? by Rossinnki: 8:14am On Mar 09, 2020
Cherez:

Oga, no one is interested in SS. The SE is determined to leave even without some Igbos who may not support it talk more the SS whom are not Igbos.
Use your head
Your fear is how you'll survive this contraption and your sojourn into unknown waters standing alone

Then vote with your feet nahh!!

Who is stopping Igbos from seceding? NOBODY.

Igboland has no resources apart from yams and coal.

You are free to go, today today if you want. Trust me on that.

It will even help the rest of Nigeria if we can remove 40 million people from the national budget.
Re: Why Do Igbos Want $22.7 Billion ''Zoo Money''? by Cherez: 8:19am On Mar 09, 2020
Rossinnki:

Igbo regions are free to secede anytime anyday. Whether it is Imo or Anambra, Abia, Enugu or Ebonyi states. The oil and gas resources in Igbo regions comprise less than 5% of Nigeria's oil and gas resources.

Which is why the IPOB thieves want to rope in Rivers, Bayelsa, Akwa Ibom, and Cross River States into their ''Biafra'', even though those states are not Igbo.

And they're doing that in order to steal Nigeria's oil and gas resources and corner it for themselves, not caring what happens to the rest of the federation, because Igbos are a crImInal, selfish, evil set of people.
I agree they are criminal whom looted Nigeria as Abacha's lol t is being repatriated.
Criminals who stole so much that Mambilla plant is yet to be completed after billions
Criminals who led the country exclusively since 1966 and embezzled all its resources.
Evil people killing people daily just for sexual urge for 7virgins.
Evil people invading people's farms daily and killing them, abi?
Evil people whom will fight an SS president just for selfish reasons?
You should check yourself bro

1 Like

Re: Why Do Igbos Want $22.7 Billion ''Zoo Money''? by Gabriel004: 8:20am On Mar 09, 2020
sweetnonsense:
What we fail to understand is that by taking these loans, we are enslaved in a more complex kinda way, by the lenders...

Abeg, patronize me, I design 3D business logos and letterhead... Just #2k pere... See my number on my signature
Can you teach me?
Re: Why Do Igbos Want $22.7 Billion ''Zoo Money''? by Rossinnki: 8:20am On Mar 09, 2020
Amumaigwe:

Oil is @ $31 per barrell and will get worse. It can't even fund the budget. What's your point?

So leave with only Igboland nahhh...since the oil means nothing and is now worthless.

Why are you trying to claim the South South?

Ndu oshi.

Barawo Banza.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Igbos Want $22.7 Billion ''Zoo Money''? by nku5: 8:22am On Mar 09, 2020
Because South East will be part of the repayment. Even a chimpanzee could have figured this out

Rossinnki:
Everyday they come here to spew hatred for Nigeria.

''The zoo''.

Now ''the zoo'' is sharing $22.7 billion and they are demanding their own ''fair share'' of the zoo's money.

The ''zoo money'' does not come from Igboland, or even from the Niger Delta oil, but is an international loan applied for by ''the zoo''.

So why do secessionists want any part of that money, even demanding ''their fair share'' of the ''zoo money''?

What 'fair share' are they talking about?

Are they now ''zoo animals'' like the rest of us?

If I was Buhari I won't spend a single kobo of that $22.7 billion in the South East until they totally renounce Kanu and his secessionist madness.

Until then, let Nnamdi Kanu fund them.

Emergency zoo citizens attracted by money.
Re: Why Do Igbos Want $22.7 Billion ''Zoo Money''? by Rossinnki: 8:25am On Mar 09, 2020
Cherez:

I agree they are criminal whom looted Nigeria as Abacha's lol t is being repatriated.
Criminals who stole so much that Mambilla plant is yet to be completed after billions
Criminals who led the country exclusively since 1966 and embezzled all its resources.
Evil people killing people daily just for sexual urge for 7virgins.
Evil people invading people's farms daily and killing them, abi?
Evil people whom will fight an SS president just for selfish reasons?
You should check yourself bro

Is Nigeria's money your money?

You are not Nigerian. The money 'looted' is not your money. It is from the Niger Delta, meaning Nigeria.

Igboland is free to form its own country and trade its yams and coal, and palm oil/palm wine.

What is your problem with Nigeria and its crude oil money?

It's got nothing to do with you, so face your front. THIEF.
Re: Why Do Igbos Want $22.7 Billion ''Zoo Money''? by Cherez: 8:26am On Mar 09, 2020
Rossinnki:

So leave with only Igboland nahhh...since the oil means nothing and is now worthless.

Why are you trying to claim the South South?

Ndu oshi.

Barawo Banza.
You've been defeated on your useless logic of the lain request, now you move to leave without Niger-Delta.
After you get sent to Nursery class, you move to SS.
Please who wants to leave with the SS?
Oga, no one wants this Nigeria except the NE, NW & partially the SW.
I beg make I face my work and stop this useless argument with a Monday morning busybody
Re: Why Do Igbos Want $22.7 Billion ''Zoo Money''? by Gabriel004: 8:28am On Mar 09, 2020
[s]
dignity33:
I still maintain that Nigeria problem is Yoruba not even Hausa as we may see it, everyday what they wake up thinking is about igbos, What they can do to increase hatred among igbos and Hausa , that is how Awolowo give every igbo twenty pounds to survive after the war so I'm not surprised that hatred towards igbo didn't start from you but to your great grandfather I'm certainly sure is thought on your family. Now let me come to your question is not by force to stay in Nigeria and as long the marriage is not divorce every loan obtained are to be paid back to all Nigeria and I'm sure igbos we paid more than any tribe if you are to access the tribe that paid tax more than others even your so called Lagos you may claimed have the largest importers as igbo and since igbo will be among the tribe to pay for the loan why then will you exclude them in sharing the money , don't worry when the Tsunami come igbos will leave your so called Nigeria.
[/s]Mumbo jumbo. First, shut your mouth about hatred toward you. It is what you give that you are getting. It is called law of karma. So deal with that.

Secondly, which tax are you talking about. How many of your state generate igr more than ondo, talkless of oyo and ogun.

Is it not you igbo that only 300000 of you are managing to pay tax in the whole of anambra. And you are here spewing trash that you pay tax in Lagos. Go and tell UK or America that you pay tax na.
Re: Why Do Igbos Want $22.7 Billion ''Zoo Money''? by Rossinnki: 8:29am On Mar 09, 2020
Cherez:

You've been defeated on your useless logic of the lain request, now you move to leave without Niger-Delta.
After you get sent to Nursery class, you move to SS.
Please who wants to leave with the SS?
Oga, no one wants this Nigeria except the NE, NW & partially the SW.
I beg make I face my work and stop this useless argument with a Monday morning busybody

But IPOB maps including the ones presented by Kanu and his henchmen are the same as the old 1960s Biafra maps that included the South South. So what are you talking about, you liar?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Igbos Want $22.7 Billion ''Zoo Money''? by Area4Area: 8:30am On Mar 09, 2020
Rossinnki:

Is Nigeria's money your money?

You are not Nigerian. The money 'looted' is not your money. It is from the Niger Delta, meaning Nigeria.

Igboland is free to form its own country and trade its yams and coal, and palm oil/palm wine.

What is your problem with Nigeria and its crude oil money?

It's got nothing to do with you, so face your front. THIEF.
They would be claiming that Nigeria is holding them back from getting Biafra, go and they won't, stay and keep quiet and they find it difficult too.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Igbos Want $22.7 Billion ''Zoo Money''? by Rossinnki: 8:33am On Mar 09, 2020
nku5:
Because South East will be part of the repayment. Even a chimpanzee could have figured this out

But why does the South East not just secede today and take out its own loans?

Why take out loans with the 'zoo' you hate so much (even though millions of your people have left to live in that same 'zoo')?

Like I said, nobody is stopping the SE from seceding.

Just don't try to steal the SS, which is not Igbo territory, and you'll be just fine.

Plus be prepared to receive 20 million Igbos who WILL be deported from Nigeria as illegal aliens, straight to Igboland.
Re: Why Do Igbos Want $22.7 Billion ''Zoo Money''? by Ykc2(m): 8:35am On Mar 09, 2020
Rossinnki:

Honestly, it's not even a joking matter. $22.7 billion is not a small amount of money.

Who will repay the part of the loan that will be spent in the south east in the event of secession?

Nigeria?

Why?

The new Biafra state? Why would they want the zoo taking out loans on their behalf in the first place?

By right they should want nothing at all to do with that $22.7 billion loan since it ties them down to an arrangement they were not a party to.

the loan that will be paid with oil money ,or you think the loan will be paid with fulani diseases infested cows ? Or with cocoa money ?you must be out of your mind for asking the question
Re: Why Do Igbos Want $22.7 Billion ''Zoo Money''? by Area4Area: 8:38am On Mar 09, 2020
Cherez:

Use your head
Your fear is how you'll survive this contraption and your sojourn into unknown waters standing alone.
Now you wanna show love for same SS you pushed its own away from Aso Rock just for selfish reasons?
Same region you so hate and sucking dry?
The SS are wise enough now; they are currently demanding all oil companies to move their HQs from Lagos and Abuja to SS. You never see anything.
Why not wait till the oil companies move their HQ's before jubilating?

Who are you trying to deceive, the reason your Biafra is having a K-leg today is that the peoples of the SS have times without number distanced themselves from anything Biafra. You know you won't have access to the oil and gas revenue from the area and also access to the sea. Your Biafra would be an enclave surrounded and surviving at the mercy of Nigeria
Re: Why Do Igbos Want $22.7 Billion ''Zoo Money''? by Rossinnki: 8:38am On Mar 09, 2020
Ykc2:
the loan that will be paid with oil money ,or you think the loan will be paid with fulani diseases infested cows ? Or with cocoa money ?you must be out of your mind for asking the question

The oil money is NOT your money, but NIGERIA'S money.

Igboland holds less than 5% of Nigeria's oil and gas resources.

What you have in Igboland are yams, cocoyams, coal, and palm oil. Nothing more.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Igbos Want $22.7 Billion ''Zoo Money''? by PicLtd: 8:47am On Mar 09, 2020
Rossinnki:

[s]But nobody is forcing IGBOS to remain as part of ''the contraption''.

Igbos are FREE to leave.

BUT you are not allowed to go with the South South, which is NOT Igboland.

Deal?

In fact you have 20 milllon Igbos living in that same 'Aboki' land and Yoruba land, making money off their people.

Why don't you vote with your feet right now, and simply return to Igboland?

No one is forcing you to be Nigerians.

You claim you want secession yet you are more scattered across the federation than all other ethnic groups combined.

Senseless.

Honestly, if you all return to Igboland and declare Igboland an independent republic, nobody will bother you.

The only problem will arise when you try to STEAL the Niger Delta region as yours, because of the oil and gas resources there.

[b]Then you will realise that khaki is not leather.[/b[/s]]

Abokii. It seems the rottenness of your gworo-teeth is in direct proportion to the emptiness of your coconut skull.

The East will not leave anywhere until the dissolution is final, signed, sealed and delivered. They will not congregate at home prematurely only to be slaughtered in their homes like your bastard fathers did last time. They are not as demented as you are.

Every Igbo man will organise and defend himself wherever he is till he gains total freedom, the battles will be fought in your doorstep if you threaten any Igbo man.

Like I said earlier to your cantekerous skull, the loan repayment will be shared in the same proportion with which each region swallowed the loan.

The East will ask for their share, exactly the way the Abookis and yorubas went to Abuja to take their own share during GEJ's national conference which they both called 'a jamboree'. grin

Go drink from the gutters and die if you are pained. grin

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Igbos Want $22.7 Billion ''Zoo Money''? by Ykc2(m): 8:50am On Mar 09, 2020
Rossinnki:

so what will hausa fulani and yoruba people repay with?
Re: Why Do Igbos Want $22.7 Billion ''Zoo Money''? by Arsenella007(f): 8:50am On Mar 09, 2020
Rossinnki:

If the igbos cannot benefit from the money being borrowed by this government, they government should stop taxing all igbos and their businesses.
But come on, what's this stupid obsession with Igbos? Did any Igbo man snatch your girlfriend?
You continue to masturbate with the word Igbo. It's pathetic and I really feel for you. Your life is pathetic. I can't wrap my hands around this , you wake up thinking about people who don't even know you exist,
I pity your condition. God forbid... on a Monday morning when reasonable people are going about looking for money, you are here trying to score cheap likes on a cyber space. Tufia.. your case is from your village.
Re: Why Do Igbos Want $22.7 Billion ''Zoo Money''? by Enzymes101(m): 8:52am On Mar 09, 2020
If only you understand the terms of how the servicing and repayment of these (HUGE) amount of Loans, would in an explainable measure affect both the economy and future of the country. We all wouldn't be here blabbering and chattering about the sharing partition, because it would neither have a positive effect on the economy nor the citizens that will suffer the long unending agreed repayment terms via a legal scamming/fraudulent pattern termed TAX.

GOD HELP NIGERIA, THE LOST COUNTRY!!!!!!!
Re: Why Do Igbos Want $22.7 Billion ''Zoo Money''? by Area4Area: 8:59am On Mar 09, 2020
PicLtd:

Abokii. It seems the rottenness of your gworo-teeth is in direct proportion to the emptiness of your coconut skull.

The East will not leave anywhere until the dissolution is final, signed, sealed and delivered. They will not congregate at home prematurely only to be slaughtered in their homes like your bastard fathers did last time. They are not as demented as you are.

Every Igbo man will organise and defend himself wherever he is till he gains total freedom, the battles will be fought in your doorstep if you threaten any Igbo man.

Like I said earlier to your cantekerous skull, the loan repayment will be shared in the same proportion with which each region swallowed the loan.

The East will ask for their share, exactly the way the Abookis and yorubas went to Abuja to take their own share during GEJ's national conference which they both called 'a jamboree'. grin

Go drink from the gutters and die if you are pained. grin
Why not wait till the dissolution is final, why bragging and chestbeating already? Anyway Kanu said worse and where is he?
Re: Why Do Igbos Want $22.7 Billion ''Zoo Money''? by PicLtd: 9:03am On Mar 09, 2020
Area4Area:
Since you are still part of the contraption and zoo, can you tell us the specie of animal that you are.

Definitely a greater specie than whatever scum you represent.
Re: Why Do Igbos Want $22.7 Billion ''Zoo Money''? by PicLtd: 9:04am On Mar 09, 2020
Area4Area:
Why not wait till the dissolution is final, why bragging and chestbeating already? Anyway Kanu said worse and where is he?

He is where he is, giving you sleepness nights and ensuring you keep gnashing your teeth.
Is there any of MNK thread where you don't come around to lament and cry about being unfortunate numbskulls? grin
Re: Why Do Igbos Want $22.7 Billion ''Zoo Money''? by Unfortunate(m): 9:07am On Mar 09, 2020
PicLtd:

He is where he is, giving you sleepness nights and ensuring you keep gnashing your teeth.
Is there any of MNK thread where you don't come around to lament and cry about being unfortunate picltd numbskulls? grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Igbos Want $22.7 Billion ''Zoo Money''? by Nobody: 9:08am On Mar 09, 2020
If the SE and its people are going to partake in the loan repayment, why the should it not partake in the loan infrastructure in the first place...

How the OP even came up with such, shows an IQ lower than scum.
Re: Why Do Igbos Want $22.7 Billion ''Zoo Money''? by Ahamefuna0001(m): 9:45am On Mar 09, 2020
I pray your IPOB obsession doesn't lead you to your early death
Re: Why Do Igbos Want $22.7 Billion ''Zoo Money''? by Nobody: 10:03am On Mar 09, 2020
Rossinnki:

''The zoo''.

Now ''the zoo'' is sharing $22.7 billion and they are demanding their own ''fair share'' of the zoo's money.

The ''zoo money'' does not come from Igboland, or even from the Niger Delta oil, but is an international loan applied for by ''the zoo''.

So why do secessionists want any part of that money, even demanding ''their fair share'' of the ''zoo money''?

If I was Buhari I won't spend a single kobo of that $22.7 billion in the South East until they totally renounce Kanu and his secessionist madness.

U don't want us to benefit from the loan but you want us to pay it back with you people....

I laugh...
When China comes asking...

We'll point to the zoo and tell Dem to go find it there
Re: Why Do Igbos Want $22.7 Billion ''Zoo Money''? by wingmanIII: 10:06am On Mar 09, 2020
Rossinnki:

''The zoo''.

Who repays the loan?
Some of you should engage your brains(I assume you have one) before you create posts.
Tufiakwa!
Re: Why Do Igbos Want $22.7 Billion ''Zoo Money''? by enemybulldozer(m): 10:06am On Mar 09, 2020
Area4Area:
Why not wait till the oil companies move their HQ's before jubilating?

Who are you trying to deceive, the reason your Biafra is having a K-leg today is that the peoples of the SS have times without number distanced themselves from anything Biafra. You know you won't have access to the oil and gas revenue from the area and also access to the sea. Your Biafra would be an enclave surrounded and surviving at the mercy of Nigeria
You love dwelling on falsehood. As an Afonja that you're, propagation of lies and propaganda is in your blood there's no 2 ways about it.

The people of the so-called SS are biafrans. I don't know when they came to you and told you they don't want biafra. We have IPOB family meetings in all the nooks and cranny of the so-called SS.

Besides, SE has oil in commercial quantities we all know that.
Re: Why Do Igbos Want $22.7 Billion ''Zoo Money''? by Parrish: 10:11am On Mar 09, 2020
[s]
Afamed:

Till tomorrow, America still take loan to develop their Infrastructural deficit.
Face your logo design
[/s]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Coronavirus: Do NOT Allow 5G In Nigeria, Dino Melaye, Fani Kayode & Others Says. / 6 Major Massacres Of IPOB Members That Lead To Picking Up Of Arm / Consensus Candidate: I'm President Buhari Choice - Ahmad Lawan Speaks (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.