Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,051 members, 7,966,853 topics. Date: Saturday, 05 October 2024 at 05:23 AM

Why We Won't Support Ipob Government - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why We Won't Support Ipob Government (195 Views)

Wike: I Support IPOB Agitation But Not Violence, Nnamdi Kanu Once Sang My Praise / IPOB - Government And Evil Politicians Created Unknown Gunmen / Ezeife: Igbos Will Support IPOB In 2023 If Denied Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why We Won't Support Ipob Government by BSMS(f): 8:39am On Mar 09, 2020
(001)
DID YOU NOTICE THAT THE FAMOUS IPOB MEMBERS CANNOT DEBATE: THEY ONLY CURSE AND WHINE

Everybody expected that IPOB members who disagreed with me would confront me and challenge me with intelligent counter points of argument. You would expect that they would contradict me with their own evidence and their own analysis.

But alas; they have no points, no argument, no logic, no facts, no evidence, no analysis. All that they have is cursing and abuse. That tells you everything about them.

How can IPOB members govern a country called Biafra? How will they debate in their parliament, if they cannot handle a simple argument?. If I were wrong in what I wrote about IPOB, how come they cannot contradict me?

Cursing is what idiots do when they have nothing to say.

(1) (Reply)

Coronavirus: Wales Vs USA On March 30 Cancelled / Just In: Court Orders Release Of Sanusi From Confinement / Coronavirus !!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.