Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,205 members, 7,880,759 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 06:09 AM

Ned Nwoko Hosts Pete Edochie, Celebrates His 73rd Birthday (photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ned Nwoko Hosts Pete Edochie, Celebrates His 73rd Birthday (photos) (53287 Views)

Regina Daniels Nwoko Hosts Lavish Party For Kids On Children’s Day / Pete Edochie Celebrates His 73rd Birthday / Ned Nwoko Hosts Coalition Of Nigerian Entertainers To Lunch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ned Nwoko Hosts Pete Edochie, Celebrates His 73rd Birthday (photos) by cooljoe(m): 10:57am On Mar 09, 2020
Ned Ned
Re: Ned Nwoko Hosts Pete Edochie, Celebrates His 73rd Birthday (photos) by DNSPro: 10:58am On Mar 09, 2020
Abfinest007:
ned is Nigeria money bag like Mayweather

The man wants fame... And he got it through Regina.

Now his political image within his state has been boosted by this singular move. If he decides to contest as governor of his state, he might win.

Who know Ned before?

I no understand his move.. Smart if you ask me.

1 Like

Re: Ned Nwoko Hosts Pete Edochie, Celebrates His 73rd Birthday (photos) by Iceyjay(m): 10:59am On Mar 09, 2020
missimelda01:

Exactly my thoughts
You better pick my call if I call you, i hope you understand?
Re: Ned Nwoko Hosts Pete Edochie, Celebrates His 73rd Birthday (photos) by Chuzoetoh(m): 11:04am On Mar 09, 2020
omlueh:
You are very worthy and deserved to be Celebrated Sir, for the impact you played in as many people's lives, GOD Bless you more abundantly with every of your likes whom have touched many lives Positively in like minds and similar ways, not like as ignorant people Celebrated all the Bastards Politicians and all the self centered that called themselves religious leaders. Sir you have marked yourself in the sand of time. Very Happy Birthday to you Sir in good Health, Mind, Body and Soul, may your Wisdom continue to Blossom as you age with Grace Amen.
all these are not necessary bro
Re: Ned Nwoko Hosts Pete Edochie, Celebrates His 73rd Birthday (photos) by Abfinest007(m): 11:07am On Mar 09, 2020
DNSPro:

Now his political image within his state has been boosted by this singular move. If he decides to contest as governor of his state, he might win.

Who know Ned before?

contest which governor site not in delta.delta election is not by popularity is by selection.i have lived there b4

1 Like

Re: Ned Nwoko Hosts Pete Edochie, Celebrates His 73rd Birthday (photos) by Slimsly100(f): 11:11am On Mar 09, 2020
Happy birthday odogwu nwoke.
But regi regi, u don dey get Christian mothers body o. Take am easy o
Re: Ned Nwoko Hosts Pete Edochie, Celebrates His 73rd Birthday (photos) by pakingzzzzz(m): 11:13am On Mar 09, 2020
we wish you happy prosperous life Ned..

you can get your fabricated rice destoning machine from us

https://www.nairaland.com/4224433/design-rice-de-stoning-machine-specification
Re: Ned Nwoko Hosts Pete Edochie, Celebrates His 73rd Birthday (photos) by Slimsly100(f): 11:15am On Mar 09, 2020
southniyikaye:
the third pics, that man ob black dress and red cap is the Don of ritualist in nollywood movies, I Don forget him name self

You mean mean Bob Manuel Odokwu
Re: Ned Nwoko Hosts Pete Edochie, Celebrates His 73rd Birthday (photos) by Slimsly100(f): 11:18am On Mar 09, 2020
templeRun20:
my question is why exactly is Pete's wife not standing close to him

The woman nor get time for all the social media brouhaha, which I think is one of the reasons they lasted this long. E never even try wey we Sabi her sef, we been think say na Rita Edochie be him wife wink

1 Like

Re: Ned Nwoko Hosts Pete Edochie, Celebrates His 73rd Birthday (photos) by Tectono: 11:20am On Mar 09, 2020
This man behaves like an illiterate rich man. Check out the links on my signature to master how you will millions of naira from investing in Ibeju Lekki plots of land.
Re: Ned Nwoko Hosts Pete Edochie, Celebrates His 73rd Birthday (photos) by Nobody: 11:29am On Mar 09, 2020
Pete Edochie, the Great Elder.
Happy Birthday Sir cool

1 Like

Re: Ned Nwoko Hosts Pete Edochie, Celebrates His 73rd Birthday (photos) by Orpe7(m): 11:31am On Mar 09, 2020
Did Ted kneel to propose to Regina?
Re: Ned Nwoko Hosts Pete Edochie, Celebrates His 73rd Birthday (photos) by Champneys: 11:36am On Mar 09, 2020
Muniru baba!
Olowo t'on fi owo saanu.
Muniru Ned Nwoko, oni iyawo repete! grin

1 Like

Re: Ned Nwoko Hosts Pete Edochie, Celebrates His 73rd Birthday (photos) by nnaeyes6: 11:41am On Mar 09, 2020
Who noticed that VERY LESS attention was paid to OSIBANDE birthday VP of Owambe because of the Legend PETE EDOCHIE?
poor VP

3 Likes

Re: Ned Nwoko Hosts Pete Edochie, Celebrates His 73rd Birthday (photos) by Nobody: 11:43am On Mar 09, 2020
templeRun20:

As expected, she would have been overseeing several aspects of the event to ensure everything go well with her husband's birthday. That is more important than queueing for a photo op. One of the qualities of a real African Woman.

And not featuring in the photoshoot doesn't mean she wouldn't have met nor greeted Ned accordingly.

Meanwhile, google up other pictures of her husband where she posed with him.

1 Like

Re: Ned Nwoko Hosts Pete Edochie, Celebrates His 73rd Birthday (photos) by golddare: 11:54am On Mar 09, 2020
lalasticlala:
Pete Edochie shares pictures from his 73rd birthday celebration as hosted by Prince Ned Nwoko

Thanks to Regina for not being baby mama but legitimate wife and also not shielding her husband away from her associates or colleagues. Shes far better than those noise makers.

1 Like

Re: Ned Nwoko Hosts Pete Edochie, Celebrates His 73rd Birthday (photos) by Fragility6: 12:00pm On Mar 09, 2020
Abfinest007:
ned is Nigeria money bag like Mayweather
One thing i like wen i see diz man name 4 news na say all dose bad belle wey wan die ontop im n Reggie mata go dey get sleepless nights now.

1 Like

Re: Ned Nwoko Hosts Pete Edochie, Celebrates His 73rd Birthday (photos) by NCANCHAIR(m): 12:02pm On Mar 09, 2020
Lol. Bros dis one wey you call Pascal AKA Paddy Adenuga, That bros get money sha o. But very little is known about Jide his brother. The Adenuga's na the real ballers abeg
CXLVII:

You no exposed.

You should know by now that people wey get am no dey shout.

Dangote, Adenuga, Alakija ad the likes should tell you.

Or just try Paddy Adenuga! You will know money is not noise making

1 Like

Re: Ned Nwoko Hosts Pete Edochie, Celebrates His 73rd Birthday (photos) by omoiyalayi(m): 12:13pm On Mar 09, 2020
Nobody knows who this man was until he married the small girl actress

Now everything he does is news even when it's not news worthy

1 Like

Re: Ned Nwoko Hosts Pete Edochie, Celebrates His 73rd Birthday (photos) by AFONJACOW(m): 12:15pm On Mar 09, 2020
That one that came to birthday with bandage nah because of 100k he go get from this old turtle of Ned he risk his health Poverty die die die

1 Like

Re: Ned Nwoko Hosts Pete Edochie, Celebrates His 73rd Birthday (photos) by evy1(m): 12:27pm On Mar 09, 2020
southniyikaye:
the third pics, that man ob black dress and red cap is the Don of ritualist in nollywood movies, I Don forget him name self
Bob Manuel.
Re: Ned Nwoko Hosts Pete Edochie, Celebrates His 73rd Birthday (photos) by Forumobserver12(m): 12:28pm On Mar 09, 2020
DNSPro:

Who know Ned before?

Ned is known among who is who in Delta politics , long before he married Regina,
Re: Ned Nwoko Hosts Pete Edochie, Celebrates His 73rd Birthday (photos) by Nickymezor(f): 1:04pm On Mar 09, 2020
Happy bufday nnkwu mmonwu( Ebubedike himself) many more great years ahead sir

1 Like

Re: Ned Nwoko Hosts Pete Edochie, Celebrates His 73rd Birthday (photos) by Akhagbenidestin(m): 1:07pm On Mar 09, 2020
southniyikaye:
Bob Manuel udoka
Re: Ned Nwoko Hosts Pete Edochie, Celebrates His 73rd Birthday (photos) by Codyt(m): 1:07pm On Mar 09, 2020
southniyikaye:
Bob Manuel
Re: Ned Nwoko Hosts Pete Edochie, Celebrates His 73rd Birthday (photos) by EmmyNorse(m): 1:22pm On Mar 09, 2020
southniyikaye:
you mean Bob Emmanuel Udokwu
Re: Ned Nwoko Hosts Pete Edochie, Celebrates His 73rd Birthday (photos) by ogbonti: 1:38pm On Mar 09, 2020
orunmila144:
who be all the oyinbo people for bak wey dey wait for egunje

ARAB na oyinbo naw abi?
Re: Ned Nwoko Hosts Pete Edochie, Celebrates His 73rd Birthday (photos) by Joystark(f): 1:49pm On Mar 09, 2020
tillaman:
grin
Las las Sir Pete sef go receive brown envelope!!
This man just dey flex people anyhow, I sure say na future governor of Delta state be Oga Ned

Bob-Manuel Udokwu
Re: Ned Nwoko Hosts Pete Edochie, Celebrates His 73rd Birthday (photos) by lildush(m): 2:12pm On Mar 09, 2020
How did he make his money ....
Re: Ned Nwoko Hosts Pete Edochie, Celebrates His 73rd Birthday (photos) by Kayouzka(m): 2:29pm On Mar 09, 2020
[quote author=southniyikaye post=87288159]the third pics, that man ob black dress and red cap is the Don of ritualist in nollywood movies, I Don forget him name self[/qu
Re: Ned Nwoko Hosts Pete Edochie, Celebrates His 73rd Birthday (photos) by tillaman(m): 2:43pm On Mar 09, 2020
Joystark:

Bob-Manuel Udokwu
how come
Re: Ned Nwoko Hosts Pete Edochie, Celebrates His 73rd Birthday (photos) by ojaysam25(m): 3:23pm On Mar 09, 2020
templeRun20:
I can't see Pete wife in those pics or do you mean Rita edochie

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lilian Esoro Slays In Thigh-revealing Skirt / Stella Damasus Wears Daniel Ademinokan’s Shirt & She Slays / Reno Omokri: Singer Salle's Undefiled Innocence Should Not Be Spoilt (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.