Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,848 members, 7,872,838 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 11:34 PM

What's The Best Skill To Learn Under 6 Months For Me To Migrate To Europe? - Travel (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / What's The Best Skill To Learn Under 6 Months For Me To Migrate To Europe? (78830 Views)

Relocation Advice On Skill To Learn. / Top 7 Countries To Migrate From Nigeria In 2020 / Which Country To Migrate To With N4 Million? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The Best Skill To Learn Under 6 Months For Me To Migrate To Europe? by Sammyimpostor: 4:26pm On Mar 28, 2020
JOGICE:
Those who contacted me via mails i've sent u info for a new online Scholarship Certification Program on Data Science (Check ur inboxes). On completion of d introduction u'ld get a certificate, download, print it and continue with the learning. Their offer will last till 15th nxt month! make d best use of d oppurtunity at home. May kovid 1-9 and that fellow chinko Aunty that jst came out b far frm all nairalanders...STAY@HOME and flex responsibly...

Can you share your email again please ?
Re: What's The Best Skill To Learn Under 6 Months For Me To Migrate To Europe? by Olarichard2499: 11:44pm On Mar 28, 2020
JOGICE:
Those who contacted me via mails i've sent u info for a new online Scholarship Certification Program on Data Science (Check ur inboxes). On completion of d introduction u'ld get a certificate, download, print it and continue with the learning. Their offer will last till 15th nxt month! make d best use of d oppurtunity at home. May kovid 1-9 and that fellow chinko Aunty that jst came out b far frm all nairalanders...STAY@HOME and flex responsibly...

Please send me the mail.. I also need this.
Re: What's The Best Skill To Learn Under 6 Months For Me To Migrate To Europe? by HooxJnr(m): 11:01am On Mar 29, 2020
Kokaine:

Proteus vsm

When you install it I can send you pictures on how to use it to simulate simple house circuits

Simple switch connection,
Two way switches and small stuff.

Also read a book house wiring by Rex Caldwell.

Good day master. I have downloaded the software and also the book. Kindly send me the pictures on WhatsApp https:///2349047416290 thanks
Re: What's The Best Skill To Learn Under 6 Months For Me To Migrate To Europe? by Kokaine(m): 11:14am On Mar 29, 2020
HooxJnr:

Good day master. I have downloaded the software and also the book. Kindly send me the pictures on WhatsApp https:///2349047416290 thanks
seriously? You could download the software? Did you crack it? What version though? Kindly send me the file you used. Meanwhile I'll chat you on WhatsApp to show you some simple home circuits you can do on the software, then buy the electrical materials like switch, battery wires and bulb to connect it according to the diagram

1 Like

Re: What's The Best Skill To Learn Under 6 Months For Me To Migrate To Europe? by HooxJnr(m): 1:19pm On Mar 29, 2020
Kokaine:
seriously? You could download the software? Did you crack it? What version though? Kindly send me the file you used. Meanwhile I'll chat you on WhatsApp to show you some simple home circuits you can do on the software, then buy the electrical materials like switch, battery wires and bulb to connect it according to the diagram

Proteus 8 professional. I downloaded it straight to my PC. Just visit getintopc dot com and search for Proteus. Download the the most recent upload for 2019. It is about 385mb. I will expecting your message on WhatsApp.

1 Like

Re: What's The Best Skill To Learn Under 6 Months For Me To Migrate To Europe? by don10ky(m): 7:48pm On Mar 29, 2020
Thank u guys before you rush to python pls you play around with html nd css thank u...
Re: What's The Best Skill To Learn Under 6 Months For Me To Migrate To Europe? by oluwableskay(m): 5:41am On Apr 03, 2020
aguiyalaebuka:

Please add me too 08097343790
engr.elvis7@gmail.Com
Thanks
Kindly add me sir 07061677265
Re: What's The Best Skill To Learn Under 6 Months For Me To Migrate To Europe? by oluwableskay(m): 6:19am On Apr 03, 2020
Add me to the wathap group pls 07061677265
RedCandy:
Ok guys pm me and I’ll add you to the whatsapp group so we can all learn python together.
Re: What's The Best Skill To Learn Under 6 Months For Me To Migrate To Europe? by lymelyte(m): 7:48am On Apr 03, 2020
JOGICE:
plese i need this boss
aspristined@gmail.com
Re: What's The Best Skill To Learn Under 6 Months For Me To Migrate To Europe? by born2begreat(m): 9:34am On Apr 03, 2020
I have been watching videos and doing some online reading through datacamp and freecodecamp. I have downloaded the video at work before the lockdown and there’s this organisation that will be giving free training later this month, you can check it out and register

https://compedu.stanford.edu/codeinplace/assn0/

born2begreat:
I`m interested in learning too maybe we should have a WhatsApp group where we can be putting ourselves through. I have been trying to learn programming i have learnt HTTL, CSS, CSS3 on Codecademy but i have forgotten them. I`m having personal and family issue that`s giving me distraction but i`m ready to scale through no matter the circumstances and challenges on my way. I have access to internet at work to download videos but no time to watch here due to workloads. I need serious minded people whom we can learn together, be determined and dedicated. Thanks

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: What's The Best Skill To Learn Under 6 Months For Me To Migrate To Europe? by Lorenzop: 9:22am On Apr 04, 2020
JOGICE:

I sent you a pm, please respond
Re: What's The Best Skill To Learn Under 6 Months For Me To Migrate To Europe? by Crespodinho(m): 11:03pm On Apr 06, 2020
boss put me through, what software did u use??

Kokaine:
House wiring.

Its not difficult at all. Learn it using software first before practicals. In three months you can be a good electrician.

But this Canada thing, shey they said you must have some good funds in your account first
Re: What's The Best Skill To Learn Under 6 Months For Me To Migrate To Europe? by nerilove(m): 8:36am On Apr 07, 2020
JOGICE:
Pls share the info: nerilove@gmail.com
Re: What's The Best Skill To Learn Under 6 Months For Me To Migrate To Europe? by fid4fid: 12:02pm On Apr 07, 2020
Abeg anybody for here fit teach how fix simple electronic circuits, power boards for blenders?

Any thread dey nairaland for DIY electronics?

Abeg make una relate Abeg
Re: What's The Best Skill To Learn Under 6 Months For Me To Migrate To Europe? by donvat1(m): 3:36pm On Apr 08, 2020
sulaak:

Correct.

Data Analytics with Python and R
MSC in an AI subject e.g Analytics, Computer Science, Engr or Mathematics (STEM)

Do not waste your time if you don't have the minimum of the above.

If you need assistance on how you can access those skills PM

i need your help
Re: What's The Best Skill To Learn Under 6 Months For Me To Migrate To Europe? by Moneywirer: 4:15pm On Apr 10, 2020
kunlef1:
I have actually been thinking of setting up something to train people on skills that can be learnt in 3 - 6 months for people who may wish to be self-employed or to travel abroad.

The areas I am looking at are as follows:
1. Domestic Electrician (House Wiring)
2. Plumbing
3. Data Analytics with Python Programming
4. App Development
5. Digital Marketing
6. Kid Coding with Scratch software

The aim is for trainees to be able to register and pass examinations leading to international certifications, especially for the trade skills in 1 and 2.

If you have practical skills on one or more of the above areas and ready to work part-time in the Lekki - Ajah area of Lagos, please send me a mail with your CV at info(at)aquilaconsults.com. I will contact you if I am convinced about your skills.

Cheers.

I sent you an email. Please reply
Re: What's The Best Skill To Learn Under 6 Months For Me To Migrate To Europe? by Moneywirer: 4:28pm On Apr 10, 2020
JOGICE:

Please I'm interested in the materials.
Fredscaempire@gmail.com
Re: What's The Best Skill To Learn Under 6 Months For Me To Migrate To Europe? by Nobody: 8:30pm On Apr 10, 2020
Please am interested in the material too.

israeloyetade@gmail.com
Re: What's The Best Skill To Learn Under 6 Months For Me To Migrate To Europe? by Lotusflowerbomb: 9:25pm On Apr 10, 2020
southniyikaye:
try welding, concentrate on tig and mig welding. It's highly sought after in Canada till yesterday, about 1500 employer still want them in Canada with 25-40$ pay per hour, 40 hours a week.
But if you want to learn under 6 months, you must buy welding material like, tong, electrodes, then welding machine the practice at home after workshop sessions.
You go spend money Sha on materials.

Me, I have all it requires, na funding dey delay me or better still, learn from CITY AND GUILDS, their certificate is recognized all over the world, it is a UK school that deals on practical
Wow I guess I am lucky then, i recently gained employed in a company that has given me the opportunity to learn welding. I will do my best to learn on the job, but since the pandemic has halted training, where can I learn more about MIG and TIG online. Do you have a regular go to go site.
Re: What's The Best Skill To Learn Under 6 Months For Me To Migrate To Europe? by Lotusflowerbomb: 9:53pm On Apr 10, 2020
southniyikaye:
yea UK certificate. After the whole training, they test them and the white people come all the way from UK to witness their graduation, the best students are given automatic employment
I am interested, how do I go about this?
Re: What's The Best Skill To Learn Under 6 Months For Me To Migrate To Europe? by Lotusflowerbomb: 9:55pm On Apr 10, 2020
pyro62:
If you are a fast learner, you can train for ARC welding, and TIG welding this makes you a combination welder with 10months. But to sew with fire and still have the hands of a surgeon and creativity of an artist no be beans o. This my skill is one that few can do.
where did you learn?
Re: What's The Best Skill To Learn Under 6 Months For Me To Migrate To Europe? by Lotusflowerbomb: 9:59pm On Apr 10, 2020
GideonG:
I can coach you to learn Python and Data Analysis in 3months, then Machine learning and Data science in another 3 months making you confident in your self in Data science and artificial intelligence in 6months. But you must be serious, and have atleast half of my enthusiasm or be in harmony to be contagion. We can do it virtually anywhere you are, I can do it for free but there's only one problem at the moment, as a final year student of B.tech Computer Science ( even though i studied Petroleum engineering over a decade ago). My computer is currently damaged and I have to get a new one of which I have to partake in a Machine learning competition to win a prize for me to acquire a system like around 75k, so follow the advice of that guy that Mentioned Data Analysis, Data is the new oil now and the sexiest job of the century. And why would you limit your self to Analysis while you can be a Data scientist to enhance your value? Start learning Python immediately, we will meet along the way, by then I must have been more professional through my participation in online competitions called kaggle.com you should register at kaggle too, employers check your points in this field through kaggle, that's one of a great idea to get jobs in Data science and artificial intelligence. I wish you the best, until I got system make your personal effort to learn.
No be only Python, na Cobra Lol grin Abeg I have tried this thing before, e no just wan enter my head. Found it difficult and I had an impatient teacher who couldn't calm down to teach. In the end it's not for everyone.

1 Like

Re: What's The Best Skill To Learn Under 6 Months For Me To Migrate To Europe? by Lotusflowerbomb: 10:17pm On Apr 10, 2020
franchasng:
Go and learn any of these:

1.) Plumbing
2.) Carpentry
3.) Welding
4.) HVAC
5.) Diesel Engine Mechanic

But make sure you pass through Nigeria's Technical and craft college or something, and get government approved certificate. They have a school for this established by FG for these kinds of training, and if you can, enroll for trade test exam and seat for the exam.
why? Is the certificate recognized in Europe?
Re: What's The Best Skill To Learn Under 6 Months For Me To Migrate To Europe? by nappy760(m): 10:20pm On Apr 10, 2020
JOGICE:

napoleon760@gmail.com....thanks in advance
Re: What's The Best Skill To Learn Under 6 Months For Me To Migrate To Europe? by Lotusflowerbomb: 10:21pm On Apr 10, 2020
Arokayss:
my brother you don't get it, a skilled worker is he /she who has pass through a rigorous 3/4/5 years of formal high learning and he/she is certified by a recognized higher or sey tertiary institution registered by the government..You a common labourer if you go alternative to learn skill except this way. If you go learn a 6 months skill for the purpose of traveling abroad, you will never be categorized under skilled labour, even if you learn it at shell, because your certificate must be evaluated by an international agency who specializes in this process.
So your saying he has to obtain a certificate at a vocational school recognized by government regardless of his years of experience on the job?
Re: What's The Best Skill To Learn Under 6 Months For Me To Migrate To Europe? by nappy760(m): 10:23pm On Apr 10, 2020
Lotusflowerbomb:
Wow I guess I am lucky then, i recently gained employed in a company that has given me the opportunity to learn welding. I will do my best to learn on the job, but since the pandemic has halted training, where can I learn more about MIG and TIG online. Do you have a regular go to go site.

You can check youtube for videos
Also search for pdfs

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What's The Best Skill To Learn Under 6 Months For Me To Migrate To Europe? by Lotusflowerbomb: 10:26pm On Apr 10, 2020
nappy760:

You can check youtube for videos
Also search for pdfs
Thanks Boss
Re: What's The Best Skill To Learn Under 6 Months For Me To Migrate To Europe? by KunSegzy100(m): 10:40pm On Apr 10, 2020
JOGICE:
osundinasegun@gmail.com thanks
Re: What's The Best Skill To Learn Under 6 Months For Me To Migrate To Europe? by timkuro(m): 11:23pm On Apr 10, 2020
JOGICE:
Abeg send me too! God bless you my brother.
kidtimi@gmail.com
Re: What's The Best Skill To Learn Under 6 Months For Me To Migrate To Europe? by Nobody: 11:27pm On Apr 10, 2020
Lotusflowerbomb:
I am interested, how do I go about this?
call this no, tell them someone directed you from nairaland 0803 601 5704

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What's The Best Skill To Learn Under 6 Months For Me To Migrate To Europe? by Nobody: 11:29pm On Apr 10, 2020
Lotusflowerbomb:
call this no tell him you were directed from nairaland.
0803 601 5704
City and guide is the only place I know they teach tig and mig, what is generally practiced in Nigeria is arc welding and it little or of no use oversea, you can Google that fact

2 Likes

Re: What's The Best Skill To Learn Under 6 Months For Me To Migrate To Europe? by Lotusflowerbomb: 12:30am On Apr 11, 2020
southniyikaye:
call this no tell him you were directed from nairaland.
0803 601 5704
City and guide is the only place I know they teach tig and mig, what is generally practiced in Nigeria is arc welding and it little or of no use oversea, you can Google that fact
ok thanks, will do as you have said.

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Aircraft Parked Along Oshodi-Anthony Expressway In Lagos. See Photos / White Couple Sitting Dangerously On A Bike In Ikeja / Nigerian Embassy Staff In Berlin Sleeping With Women For Passport Renewal Caught

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.