Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,570 members, 7,921,179 topics. Date: Wednesday, 14 August 2024 at 07:12 PM

My Wife Is Dating Her Boss. Pls Help Me. - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Is Dating Her Boss. Pls Help Me. (25827 Views)

Maid Pours Her Urine In Her Boss Juice (Video, Pic) / Househelp Cleans Her Vagina With Napkin, Then Wipes Her Boss' Dishes With It:Pic / "My Wife Is A Prostitute" - Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Is Dating Her Boss. Pls Help Me. by henchmark: 4:36am On Dec 31, 2010
do you really need help. return the package to her parents!!!!!
Re: My Wife Is Dating Her Boss. Pls Help Me. by wazobiang: 5:46am On Dec 31, 2010
@poster
kpele!
but you must understand that you are now a step ahead. many men do not even know that their wives are cheating on them.
Re: My Wife Is Dating Her Boss. Pls Help Me. by tuturi: 7:38am On Dec 31, 2010
Send her packing out of your home but make sure she dont delete the sms from the phone. sad sad
Re: My Wife Is Dating Her Boss. Pls Help Me. by GeorgeD1(m): 12:42pm On Dec 31, 2010
wazobia-ng:

@poster
kpele!
but you must understand that you are now a step ahead. many men do not even know that their wives are cheating on them.

are you trying to say every woman is a cheat? 
Re: My Wife Is Dating Her Boss. Pls Help Me. by Yankee01: 1:29pm On Dec 31, 2010
Send her packing straight away! End Of Discussion (E.O.D)!, angry angry angry sad sad lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: My Wife Is Dating Her Boss. Pls Help Me. by natural101(m): 4:08pm On Dec 31, 2010
sorry man. but if i were you i will investigate my wife more, if it is true then you let her go and keep your kids, if u got any?
Re: My Wife Is Dating Her Boss. Pls Help Me. by friendl: 4:23pm On Dec 31, 2010
she will kill you one day, believe me,.bros,,
Re: My Wife Is Dating Her Boss. Pls Help Me. by DadLolade(m): 4:28pm On Dec 31, 2010
@ Poster
Dis is inhuman and the worst av ever had of.
I would av suggested u call of the marriage b4 2011.
because it's not good to av such a woman in ur life in 2011.
But ensure she does not last the first quater of 2011 (march 31, 2011) in your house.

B4 then,
1. Make sure u keep that phone from her.
2. Get to an IT place and print all the horrible messages out; at least 30 msgs
3. Send the msgs across board; I mean to all stakeholders: both families . All the people that were there when u paid the bride price and married her
4. Pack all her belonging and deliver her back to her parents alive.

5. Then u can send her family divorce papers after legalizing the divorce.

Am a married man and I understand u very well

Any further delay can endanger u life.

She can poison u

PLS I BESEECH U BY THE MERCIES OF GOD DONT EAT ANY FOOD IN THAT HOUSE AGAIN UNTIL SHE IS FAR GONE.

DONT SLEEP IN THE SAME ROOM WITH HER AGAIN.

DELAY CAN BE DANGEROUS.

A WORD IS ENOUGH FOR THE WISE.
ALL D BEST
Re: My Wife Is Dating Her Boss. Pls Help Me. by dayokanu(m): 5:28pm On Dec 31, 2010
^^ Words of wisdom from Popsie Lolade
Re: My Wife Is Dating Her Boss. Pls Help Me. by Nobody: 11:43pm On Dec 31, 2010
Dad Lolade:

@ Poster
Dis is inhuman and the worst av ever had of.
I would av suggested u call of the marriage b4 2011.
because it's not good to av such a woman in your life in 2011.
But ensure she does not last the first quater of 2011 (march 31, 2011) in your house.

B4 then,
1. Make sure u keep that phone from her.
2. Get to an IT place and print all the horrible messages out; at least 30 msgs
3. Send the msgs across board; I mean to all stakeholders: both families . All the people that were there when u paid the bride price and married her
4. Pack all her belonging and deliver her back to her parents alive.

5. Then u can send her family divorce papers after legalizing the divorce.

Am a married man and I understand u very well

Any further delay can endanger u life.

She can poison u

PLS I BESEECH U BY THE MERCIES OF GOD DONT EAT ANY FOOD IN THAT HOUSE AGAIN UNTIL SHE IS FAR GONE.

DONT SLEEP IN THE SAME ROOM WITH HER AGAIN.

DELAY CAN BE DANGEROUS.

A WORD IS ENOUGH FOR THE WISE.
ALL D BEST

Lmao. No be small thing oh.
Re: My Wife Is Dating Her Boss. Pls Help Me. by GeorgeD1(m): 10:22am On Jan 01, 2011
lolade,
na quit notice be dat oooooo! grin
Re: My Wife Is Dating Her Boss. Pls Help Me. by auuche19yahoocom(m): 10:40am On Jan 01, 2011
dat is naija 4 u.
Re: My Wife Is Dating Her Boss. Pls Help Me. by JohnKester: 3:22pm On Feb 03, 2011
@Benzora

I read your post which some others have adjudged wise.  But for me, and with due respect, do not consider it wise.  The post came across as one who will rather bury his head in the sand like an ostrich instead of facing the facts boldly.  What makes a man is the ability to deal with any situation dispassionately but objectively, being fair to all concerned including himself. I agree that we have heard the story from one side and so can only work with facts as they are presented to us.  You think that those calling for divorce are children because marriage is not meant for children and by implication do not have the maturity to deal with the issue raised here.  What you advise here bothers on indulgence which does not solve any problem but actually create more problems when you suggest that forgiveness should be granted unconditionally.  I also advocate forgiveness but not so generous that I will call what is BLACK white just because I want to appear great.  This way you actually encourage evil because the culprit will never desist from doing evil knowing that you will always generously forgive him or her.  That is neither beneficial to you nor to the culprit.  Love is severe and only does what is of benefit to the beloved.  Love will punish an offender when it is necessary, even severely so if that is the only way the person can be made to realise the wrongness of his or her actions.  This will help the person to change. 

My view on the matter is as follow, examine it critically.

Those calling for divorce are not advising it out of callousness but facing the facts squarely.  Examine the facts again:

1. The wife had been dating the boss for about three years
2. The wife is pregnant for the boss
3. The boss had asked her to abort the pregnancy

This woman is no longer a wife to her husband but to her boss. 
The husband is now merely a spare tyre that still has to carry the large portion of the load.

The marriage vows you are referring to did not say for better for worse in isolation. Some conditions were stipulated before the last part to which everyone now wants to cling.  Conditions that include FORSAKING ALL OTHER MEN AND GIVING HERSELF ONLY TO HER HUSBAND and vice versa for the man.  When any of the stipulated conditions is broken, then the culprit is no longer entitled to take shelter under the banner of 'for better for worse'.  The woman first broke her marital vows and so must face the consequences.

You advocate that he should forgive her.  What will you advise that is done with the pregnancy that she is carrying for her boss: terminate it, deliver the baby and the husband adopts it, pretend that the baby is the husband's own or hand it over to the biological father, the boss and come back and continue with her marriage? 

As far as I am concerned, the marriage ended the day the woman decided to have an affair with her boss for whatever reason. There is no better proof that the woman is tired of the marriage than for her to be so callous as to get pregnant for the boss when she is still married to her husband.  I am told that condoms are very expensive in the UK but definitely not in Nigeria.  Here they are cheap and readily available.  The woman is selfish, self-centred and has absolutely no consideration and respect for her husband.  This is no longer a marriage and should be terminated before the man will wake up one morning and feeling that he has been over-cheated by both his wife and her boss and decide to do something foolish in a momentous rage that borders on temporary insanity!

OP

You no longer have a wife.  You will not be divorcing her but will only be granting her wishes which were clearly expressed in her actions. She wants to go, cut her loose!

Peace!
Re: My Wife Is Dating Her Boss. Pls Help Me. by efisher(m): 8:24pm On Feb 03, 2011
Any decision you take, just make sure you confirm who the legitimate father of the child is!
Re: My Wife Is Dating Her Boss. Pls Help Me. by GeorgeD1(m): 10:26am On Feb 10, 2011
kester,
that was quite a page! grin
Re: My Wife Is Dating Her Boss. Pls Help Me. by JohnKester: 11:54am On Feb 10, 2011
George_D

Just calling a spade what it is: A SPADE!
Re: My Wife Is Dating Her Boss. Pls Help Me. by GeorgeD1(m): 12:55pm On Feb 10, 2011
i believe you brother! smiley
Re: My Wife Is Dating Her Boss. Pls Help Me. by Nobody: 10:32pm On Feb 11, 2011
VVV

Re: My Wife Is Dating Her Boss. Pls Help Me. by rasputinn(m): 9:35am On Feb 12, 2011
Hmmmm
Re: My Wife Is Dating Her Boss. Pls Help Me. by efisher(m): 2:26pm On Feb 12, 2011
You didn't say how long ago the pregnancy text was sent but if she has already aborted the preg, have you thought for a moment that you could have been the father of the baby! So the boss would not only have taken your wife, he would also have facilitated the murder of your unborn child!!!  shocked shocked shocked
Re: My Wife Is Dating Her Boss. Pls Help Me. by obowunmi(m): 2:34pm On Feb 12, 2011
How does pudding taste ?
Re: My Wife Is Dating Her Boss. Pls Help Me. by ofala(m): 4:51pm On Feb 12, 2011
@Poster, your story can NOT be true because no right thinking woman will keep such indicting texts on her phone. If on the other hand, it is true, the sooner you get a divorce, the better for you. It is better to be alive(alone), than to be a late hubby,
Re: My Wife Is Dating Her Boss. Pls Help Me. by toyemz(f): 1:40am On Feb 16, 2011
@poster
the story cant be true because since it has happened you have not come back to update the house as to what happened next or what advice or action you took
nice one sha
at least its being kept going
Re: My Wife Is Dating Her Boss. Pls Help Me. by GeorgeD1(m): 9:44am On Feb 16, 2011
yeah. poster has been quiet for too long. maybe he's just pulling our legs!
Re: My Wife Is Dating Her Boss. Pls Help Me. by afm4ever(m): 10:45am On Nov 07, 2011
Sorry man take heart cool
Re: My Wife Is Dating Her Boss. Pls Help Me. by LaMode1: 4:57pm On Nov 11, 2011
Sad story,its not the kinda "happy ending" story. Btw, what kinda man are u it took u 3years to find out shocked wake up to reality, or does she foot yr bills time to get on d bus, u gat to Move!!!
Re: My Wife Is Dating Her Boss. Pls Help Me. by GeorgeD1(m): 9:14am On Nov 15, 2011
is this woman still dating her boss?
Re: My Wife Is Dating Her Boss. Pls Help Me. by chitexinter: 11:08am On Jun 19, 2013
If u are sure of what u are saying, quit.
Re: My Wife Is Dating Her Boss. Pls Help Me. by Mayflowa(m): 6:18am On May 02, 2016
badesco:
I hv bn suspecting my wife of haviing an affair for somethme now and my suspicious became reality when i decided to hack into her phone lately. Alas what i discovered was shoking & revealing. I mean d texts sent to her by her boss confirmed dat dey hv bn dating more dan 3yrs plus. One of d text read, i wish i hv a taste of pudding everyday because u r sweeter dan my wife. Pls do ensure u get rid of d pregnancy so he does not suspect and many more absurd text msgs. I am presently confused and down casted. Can somebody in d house help me out of dis mess. Your honest views wil b appreciated.

How were you able to solve this issue? I just wanna learn
Re: My Wife Is Dating Her Boss. Pls Help Me. by Nobody: 10:44am On May 02, 2016
titsqueez:
guy this happens all the time especially in naija. most of the time the boss will threaten ladies with sack if they dont comply. take heart man

Thats one reason i vow never to be an employee sad
With the series of threats i had in school from male lecturers, if not for God and wisdom in posting them.. Only God knows how my mindset would have turned out to be about men angry
God forbid i end up working in a company owned by a man or male bosses in top positions there.

Op take heart.. Talk to yur wife and figure out a way to make her stop dating her boss..
Kpele.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

What My Dad Wanted Me To Do On His Behalf / I'm Experiencing Emotional Blackmail From My Family! / How Do I Save My Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.