Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,177 members, 7,880,671 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 12:58 AM

Is There A Case Here? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is There A Case Here? (223 Views)

Malabu Oil Scandal: Making A Case For An #openoillicense Process / You Have A Case To Answer - Reps Tell Osinbajo Over NEMA's N5.8 Billion / Atiku Is A Case Study On Corruption In USA By Homeland Security. Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is There A Case Here? by Nobody: 12:51pm On Mar 09, 2020
This will be made as short as possible....Some money entered my account with a particular bank. I sent them a message on my willingness to return it to the owner, but I recently got a debit alert on my account...Is this possible? Does the bank have any rights under any constitution to take out money without consulting me? This has broken down trust I reposed on them...What's your take? As it stands, I am willing to seek a redress and would that be the right thing to do?
Re: Is There A Case Here? by KwaraRat: 12:55pm On Mar 09, 2020
Emmagenius:
This will be made as short as possible....Some money entered my account with a particular bank. I sent them a message on my willingness to return it to the owner, but I recently got a debit alert on my account...Is this possible? Does the bank have any rights under any constitution to take out money without consulting me? This has broken down trust I reposed on them...What's your take? As it stands, I am willing to seek a redress and would that be the right thing to do?

There is a law that makes illegality to convert money posted into your account mistakenly for personal use.

The bank has the power to reverse any lodgements mistakenly made into your account.

They are the ones managing the account and NOT you!

1 Like

Re: Is There A Case Here? by Nobody: 8:50pm On Mar 09, 2020
thanks for your input

(1) (Reply)

El-rufai Appoints Sanusi Chancellor Of Kaduna State University / 2020 NBA CONFERENCE: A SYSTEMIC EXCLUSION OF NEW WIGS / Governor Akeredolu Sympathises With Abule Ado Explosion Victims

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.