Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,183 members, 7,910,229 topics. Date: Saturday, 03 August 2024 at 10:18 PM

Professional Resume/CV, Cover Letter, LinkedIn Optimization - HIRE ME - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Professional Resume/CV, Cover Letter, LinkedIn Optimization - HIRE ME (1391 Views)

Expert Cvs/resumes, Cover Letters And Linkedin Optimization That Gets NOTICED / Expert Cvs/resumes, Cover Letters And Linkedin Optimization That Gets NOTICED / Huawei Ban: Microsoft Resume Sales Of Huawei Laptops Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Professional Resume/CV, Cover Letter, LinkedIn Optimization - HIRE ME by Darato: 12:34pm On Jun 01, 2020
HAPPY NEW MONTH

Have you ever wondered what it would be like working with me?

I work very hard to produce outstanding results for my clients and I take my commitment seriously.
I will always take my time with each and every resume, asking the questions that make you think and really dig deep to showcase your skills.

So call DARATO.Resume NOW on 09057297849 and let’s get this process started!

#resumewriting #coverletter #linkedinoptimization

(1) (2) (Reply)

7 Small Scale Business Ideas In Nigeria. / Starting The Okrika Biz? Then This Is For You! / How To Make Anti- Dandruff Hair Cream

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.