Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,581 members, 7,885,414 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 09:22 AM

How To Succeed In Any Business! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How To Succeed In Any Business! (176 Views)

Any Business Idea I Can Start With 500k? / How To Succeed In NNPC Recruitment CBT Screening 2019 / Update On P-yes Empowerment Application 2019 - Www.p-yes.gov.ng -how To Succeed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Succeed In Any Business! by semochendo1(m): 2:55pm On Mar 09, 2020
STARTING ANY BUSINESS WILL BE THE EASIEST THING FOR YOU AFTER READING THIS POST!

I meant it..

However...

IF YOU ARE MAKING ENOUGH MONEY IN YOUR BUSINESS AND NOT PLANNING TO HAVE ANY MORE BUSINESS EVER AGAIN, PLS IGNORE THIS MESSAGE!

But if you are eager to run a successful business anywhere in the world, please read with utmost attention.

I'm about to tell you a story, if you believe me, you will be well rewarded, and even if you don't believe me, I will make it worth your while as this may be what you are currently experiencing in your business life.

Pls note, I'm not a motivational speaker, if you are looking for one, you may need to stop here and check the next post.

But if you are looking for a post that addresses real issues and provides you with a practical way forward, please read further..

Here we go!

I'm Aloyinlapa Semiu Kayode (ASK), My wife and I graduated from the premier University of Ibadan, and after our youth service without a reasonable job, we decided to start a business called GO-GLOBAL XCLUSIVE SERVICES.

My wife learnt cosmetic production during service, so we hustled to raise capital to get a small shop( I call it office) and started production of all these Liquid soap, Air freshener, Izal.....you know all those stuffs now?

Our first production was an appreciable quantity and we were happy to sit in a carpeted shop with one single plastic chair.

She would sit at the office while I pack the items out for sales going door-to-door.

We were making sales and fiam…. month end came and we couldn't boast of capital let alone the profit, they have gone to daily upkeep expenses.

That ugly trend continued until one day, when I said NO, this can't continue!

I needed to have a consistent flow of income that I will never have to eat up my capital with profits ever again.

I went for trainings, read a lot of books and today, I've understood the concept of running and managing businesses successfully, so much that we've ran about 13 businesses of our own within a space of 8yrs, check the list here /Easiestwaytobusiness

I understand the challenges of running businesses in Nigeria so much that every aspect of those challenges is addressed in my book titled ENTREPRENEUR'S HANDBOOK that I want to show you!

After reading this book, you will nearly slap anyone that tells you there are no opportunities in this country or he's finding it hard to raise a capital for his business.

Some of the greatest challenges of Entrepreneurship are;

>>Knowing what kind of business to do

>>How to write a business plan,

>>How to raise capital and

>>How to be successful in the business.

This book addressed them all in detail in different chapters, and explains about 7 different ways of generating business ideas that make people beg to pay you.

Some would say a Nigerian will not share the secret of their success, I bet you, those are the poor ones!

If 10 people read the 7 ways of generating business ideas, you will be shocked that the 10 of them will come with different businesses that will sell based on different convictions.

A candle loses nothing by lighting another candle, but in this case, I will even have financial gain for sharing the knowledge with you.

So, why wont I?

Some might even ask, how many businesses have I run myself?

Well, I've just told you I run 13 businesses successfully and you can check the list here /Easiestwaytobusiness

Not just that, I've equally used the same knowledge I shared in that book to help a lot of young entrepreneurs build a successful business..

Check out their testimonials here /Testimonialsdoc

I know at this point, you are curious to know the price, well, I will tell you..

The book ordinarily is worth 10K!!!

People go for seminars on how to write a business plan alone and pay a huge amount, and that you have covered in a chapter of the book out of 5 chapters.

You can get the book for a peanut... just N2k, that’s if you buy now!

I started selling the book for 1k, now it's 2k, you may check tomorrow and it becomes 5k. The more I see the book impacting lives, the more I feel like increasing the price.

I'm 100% sure you will love it!

In fact, I'm 100% confident you might think I'm nuts..

Here is why...

If you don't love the book, let me know, I will give you back all your money, and you can still keep the whole thing anyways!

So, the worst case scenario is that you get a free book!

And the best case is that you start running successful businesses effortlessly.

If that sounds good to you, then...

Pay into

ALOYINLAPA SEMIU KAYODE
ACCESS BANK:0055660330.

Then chat me up on 07065308183 and you will receive the book immediately on your WhatsApp or mail.

All the best!

(1) (Reply)

Finance Analyst At Lidya Global / Earn #250,000 Monthly Commissions From Sales / Deloitte Nigeria Graduate RPA Programme 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.