Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,469 members, 7,891,948 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 11:11 PM

Need Celtel Gprs Settings,activation And Laptop Configuration? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Need Celtel Gprs Settings,activation And Laptop Configuration? (1243 Views)

Celtel Free Internet Activation and Settings! / MTN/Glo GPRS Configuration for Windows Smartphones? / MTN Nigeria GPRS [Includes Configuration Settings] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need Celtel Gprs Settings,activation And Laptop Configuration? by seyestik(m): 3:48am On Jun 04, 2007
;DHi Nigerians,
If you need help in getting or activating celtel wapgprs on your phone and also configuring your laptop/desktop to browse for free! Then send a text stating your mobile number, mobile make and model to my mobile number 08023622025 or simply reply here.
Re: Need Celtel Gprs Settings,activation And Laptop Configuration? by Ansary(m): 12:40pm On Jun 04, 2007
i want it 08024378247
Re: Need Celtel Gprs Settings,activation And Laptop Configuration? by dominobaby(f): 8:56pm On Jun 04, 2007
Hi. Pls, i need a guide on how to configure my pc at home via a sony ericsson k750i and celtel's setting. I already browse with the phone. Thanks.
Re: Need Celtel Gprs Settings,activation And Laptop Configuration? by chicsman: 4:22pm On Jun 14, 2007
Greetings,

pls how can I contact you for the WAP/GPRS settings, my phone is not active at the moment,so i will like to get in touch with u for the setting b4 I config the phone,pls send me your email or phone number,mine is techgee@gmail.com

thanks

Richie
Re: Need Celtel Gprs Settings,activation And Laptop Configuration? by Alexanda07(m): 3:36am On Jun 24, 2007
To get the celtel wap/gprs settings on your phone (#15 per request). send your message in the format. wapgprs yourphonemake model eg. wapgprs nokia 6600. send this to +232. you will receive the setting within 24hrs or you can call customer help centre on 111 and request for a gprs configuration.
Re: Need Celtel Gprs Settings,activation And Laptop Configuration? by shylorrd: 12:20pm On Jul 09, 2007
Good day, Please, i need a guide on how to configure my Laptop at home via a Nokia N93 and celtel's setting. I already browse with the phone. Thanks. cry

(1) (Reply)

Latest Mtn And Etisalat Free Browsing Is Available. / Which Top End Android Phone Has The Longest Battery Life? / Samsung Galaxy S3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.