Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,595 members, 7,979,015 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 06:26 PM

Learn How To Make Your Gate A Masterpiece. - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Learn How To Make Your Gate A Masterpiece. (675 Views)

Show Me Your Gate And I'll Show You Who You Are / Why You Should Automate Your Gate / Make Your Gate Obey You. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Learn How To Make Your Gate A Masterpiece. by Autogateng: 7:04pm On Mar 09, 2020
So much has been put into Centurion automatic gate motors that we need to wait for technology to catch up. Install a Centurion automatic gate motor and you will understand why it is the ultimate in security and convenience. Call 08028889653 for details.

Re: Learn How To Make Your Gate A Masterpiece. by dicksonadams(m): 7:07pm On Mar 09, 2020
Touch and shock?

1 Like

Re: Learn How To Make Your Gate A Masterpiece. by Autogateng: 7:00pm On Mar 13, 2020
dicksonadams:
Touch and shock?

Lol...call 08028889653 and get the details
Re: Learn How To Make Your Gate A Masterpiece. by Autogateng: 2:16pm On Mar 16, 2020
Have you ever thought of taking full control of your gate so that it lets you in and out of your property without the arduous routine of pushing? Install Centurion automatic gate motor so that you can control your gate conveniently with your mobile device. Call 08028889653 for details.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k3Hby1obhFA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oyj_umtcXZY

(1) (Reply)

Roadrunner Email Login Problems / How To Maintain Rr.com Login Credentials? / How Can I Send Bulk Sms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.