Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,519 members, 7,885,168 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 02:43 AM

President Obasanjo’s Letter To HRM Sanusi Lamido Over Dethronement - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Obasanjo’s Letter To HRM Sanusi Lamido Over Dethronement (2457 Views)

Xenophobia: Obasanjo’s Letter To South Africa's Mangosuthu Buthelezi / Shehu Sani On Obasanjo’s Letter: Buhari Should Not Use It As Toilet Roll / Lai Mohammed Disobeyed Me By Replying Obasanjo’s Letter – Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

President Obasanjo’s Letter To HRM Sanusi Lamido Over Dethronement by Nksleek: 9:28pm On Mar 09, 2020
Ex-President Olusegun Obasanjo has written to commiserate with dethroned Emir of Kano, Alhaji Sanusi Lamido Sanusi.

In the well articulated letter dated March 9, 2020, Obasanjo described Sanusi’s dethronement as undeserved, while commending him for paying the price.

Obasanjo went further to admonish the banished monarch to continue in his chosen path for the interest of the nation and humanity.

He wrote;

Source: https://focusnaija.com.ng/2020/03/09/president-obasanjos-letter-to-hrm-sanusi-lamido-over-dethronement/

Re: President Obasanjo’s Letter To HRM Sanusi Lamido Over Dethronement by Abfinest007(m): 9:32pm On Mar 09, 2020
where is my pen
Re: President Obasanjo’s Letter To HRM Sanusi Lamido Over Dethronement by Nobody: 9:35pm On Mar 09, 2020
Baba Iyabo, the scribe. cheesy
Re: President Obasanjo’s Letter To HRM Sanusi Lamido Over Dethronement by lilprinze: 9:39pm On Mar 09, 2020
Nigerian politicians are always intoxicated with power
Re: President Obasanjo’s Letter To HRM Sanusi Lamido Over Dethronement by Nobody: 9:40pm On Mar 09, 2020
Guy was wasting away as Emir too brilliant for the prison called Emirate.

1 Like

Re: President Obasanjo’s Letter To HRM Sanusi Lamido Over Dethronement by SpecialAdviser(m): 9:48pm On Mar 09, 2020
What is even so special about this Sanusi removal of a thing?
Re: President Obasanjo’s Letter To HRM Sanusi Lamido Over Dethronement by chozzy: 9:50pm On Mar 09, 2020

Ganduje is a bastard

Re: President Obasanjo’s Letter To HRM Sanusi Lamido Over Dethronement by vanida6: 9:54pm On Mar 09, 2020
chozzy:
Ganduje is a bastard
and u re a slowpoke angry
Re: President Obasanjo’s Letter To HRM Sanusi Lamido Over Dethronement by Tookool(m): 9:55pm On Mar 09, 2020
Obasanjo is not any better ...
Re: President Obasanjo’s Letter To HRM Sanusi Lamido Over Dethronement by chozzy: 9:56pm On Mar 09, 2020
[s]
vanida6:
and u re a slowpoke angry
[/s]

ZOMBIE
Re: President Obasanjo’s Letter To HRM Sanusi Lamido Over Dethronement by Toyinjones: 10:00pm On Mar 09, 2020
It is better to speak the truth and die than to speak lies and be alive.The man has no reason to be sad.Posterity will remember him for good.
Re: President Obasanjo’s Letter To HRM Sanusi Lamido Over Dethronement by Rashawn1: 10:29pm On Mar 09, 2020
[s]
FrLukas:
Baba Iyabo, the scribe. cheesy

[/s]
Re: President Obasanjo’s Letter To HRM Sanusi Lamido Over Dethronement by Mynd44: 11:13pm On Mar 09, 2020

(1)

Join Me Live On Facebook As I Expose Nnamdi Kanu VIDEO / I-N-C-R-E-D-I-B-L-E: Herdsmen Chase Farmers, Seize Farms For Grazing In Delta / Gov Wike Threatens To Shut Down Banks, Other Businesses That Pay VAT To FIRS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.