Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,800 members, 7,915,269 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 07:53 PM

COVID-19: Buhari Names 12-member Presidential Task Force To Control Spread - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / COVID-19: Buhari Names 12-member Presidential Task Force To Control Spread (19495 Views)

Peter Obi: Labour Party Inaugurates 1453-Member Presidential Campaign Council / COVID-19: Buhari Approves Recruitment Of 774,000 Nigerians / COVID-19: Buhari Tests Negative, Kyari Is Positive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: COVID-19: Buhari Names 12-member Presidential Task Force To Control Spread by Nobody: 8:07am On Mar 10, 2020
Iyiataata92:
which Rauf is christian?

Sorry I forgot

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Buhari Names 12-member Presidential Task Force To Control Spread by dominique(f): 8:28am On Mar 10, 2020
How knowledgeable are these members of the task force about prevention and control of infectious diseases?

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: COVID-19: Buhari Names 12-member Presidential Task Force To Control Spread by frankson1(m): 8:30am On Mar 10, 2020
adioolayi:

What's the joke here ...Follow the clueless American President calling COVID19 a flu...zero strategy to mitigate against the spread in USA...If you like it or not, Nigeria have tried in controlling the spread of this Virus

Thank you Sir.
They won't mention the US because the virus is dealing with them but if it were to be the other way round they would have been hailing America for containing it.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Buhari Names 12-member Presidential Task Force To Control Spread by joyandfaith: 8:35am On Mar 10, 2020
valentineuwakwe:

https://punchng.com/covid-19-buhari-names-12-member-presidential-task-force-to-control-spread/

Political task force. Virologists and epidemiologists should dominate the list
Re: COVID-19: Buhari Names 12-member Presidential Task Force To Control Spread by adioolayi(m): 8:38am On Mar 10, 2020
Tsam96:

Or we're just lucky America was badly prepared but even them named a committee immediately there was a case...Trump addressed the nation...it's been almost two weeks since the first case occurred and we're just setting up a committee....Our daddy hasn't addressed the nation(we're used to hearing from him only during Salah, independence day and Christmas sha)I just pray our lucky streak continues like this...else...God save us all
Lucky Do you know when Nigeria have started the mitigation process from the Airport Do you know the level of awareness between medical circle that initiated the quick intervention from the medical personnel at Larfage cement where the Italian presented himself before he was sent to Lagos No matter how local you see Nigeria's government in collaboration with WHO strategy....It is working!!! Ask Italy, Iran, USA ..they will tell you it's not LUCK

3 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Buhari Names 12-member Presidential Task Force To Control Spread by Nobody: 8:39am On Mar 10, 2020
mitchyy:
Impressive

Pray tell, how?
Six months?
Reactive set up against a proactive one?
The Boss guy heading it, justify?
cry
Re: COVID-19: Buhari Names 12-member Presidential Task Force To Control Spread by Nobody: 8:40am On Mar 10, 2020
ceda99:
Not a single one of them probably knows a thing about health

It’s a real crazy set up I tell you
Can’t make it have some real meaning in my head, and I have tried
shocked
Re: COVID-19: Buhari Names 12-member Presidential Task Force To Control Spread by Nobody: 8:43am On Mar 10, 2020
Derrinclay:
They have started their committee nonsence,very soon another committee will be set up to watch the previous committee.

I know right?
SMH

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Buhari Names 12-member Presidential Task Force To Control Spread by Olakunleyakub(m): 8:47am On Mar 10, 2020
Audio task force members
Re: COVID-19: Buhari Names 12-member Presidential Task Force To Control Spread by ChiefS(m): 8:53am On Mar 10, 2020
How many experts in Virology are in that committee? Just thinking aloud
Re: COVID-19: Buhari Names 12-member Presidential Task Force To Control Spread by bkool7(m): 9:15am On Mar 10, 2020
Everything is an opportunity to embezzle money here

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Buhari Names 12-member Presidential Task Force To Control Spread by bkool7(m): 9:16am On Mar 10, 2020
Buchyke8:
Second case has just been confirmed

All Nah lie..

Till today, the Italian has no name.

This one too
Re: COVID-19: Buhari Names 12-member Presidential Task Force To Control Spread by SmartyPants(m): 10:17am On Mar 10, 2020
“ This action is in preparation for the unlikely but probable major outbreak of the disease in the country which will require a multi-sectoral inter - governmental approach as advised by the World Health Organisation similar to that adopted for the HIV epidemic in the last two decades . ”

How can something be both unlikely and probable at the same time?
Re: COVID-19: Buhari Names 12-member Presidential Task Force To Control Spread by Nobody: 11:42am On Mar 10, 2020
Committee of failure. Aregnesola that doesn't know anything about interior ministry expects what he's reading in newspapers is also part of the committee. Ha!/Nigeria is doomed. Oh, Lord! Grant my heart desire before the end of this year.
Re: COVID-19: Buhari Names 12-member Presidential Task Force To Control Spread by pinkstonmarti79: 2:15pm On Mar 10, 2020
hmmmmm
Re: COVID-19: Buhari Names 12-member Presidential Task Force To Control Spread by mitchyy(f): 2:52pm On Mar 10, 2020
merahki:

Pray tell, how?
Six months?
Reactive set up against a proactive one?
The Boss guy heading it, justify?
cry

I dropped my comment on the wrong thread. Kindly ignore

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Buhari Names 12-member Presidential Task Force To Control Spread by PropertyBuying(f): 5:16pm On Mar 10, 2020
Buchyke8:
Second case has just been confirmed
Indeed... But we've really made commendable points that we can curtail and control such a pandemic. Nigeria deserves a honour grin
Re: COVID-19: Buhari Names 12-member Presidential Task Force To Control Spread by Dannykay001: 6:50pm On Mar 10, 2020

Re: COVID-19: Buhari Names 12-member Presidential Task Force To Control Spread by chat2deen(m): 8:18pm On Mar 10, 2020
I am still very much confused here. Since the Corona Virus issue, ALL Our Politicians have suddenly stopped needing treatment abroad for various sicknesses. Even those with regular medical trips to the UK are suddenly healthy.
What a WONDERFUL WORLD!��
Re: COVID-19: Buhari Names 12-member Presidential Task Force To Control Spread by Nobody: 10:56pm On Mar 10, 2020
dominique:
How knowledgeable are these members of the task force about prevention and control of infectious diseases?
Quite knowledgeable in diversion of funds

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Buhari Names 12-member Presidential Task Force To Control Spread by Legendguru: 12:43am On Mar 11, 2020
Hmmm
Re: COVID-19: Buhari Names 12-member Presidential Task Force To Control Spread by redsun(m): 1:01am On Mar 11, 2020
[quote author=Humblega post=87311753]everybody close your eye and let us pray.....

Baba God, you know our leaders are useless, pls dont let covid come Nigeria beyond those we have already.

we already have so many disasters in place................ government, Bokoharam, Herdsmen, ......[
/quote]

grin cheesy I don't pray, but this prayer is amazing
Re: COVID-19: Buhari Names 12-member Presidential Task Force To Control Spread by olamakinde(m): 9:30am On Mar 11, 2020
chigoizie7:
How are they going to do that
ask ifa or google

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ekweremadu Withdraws From Enugu Guber Race, Congratulates PDP Primary Winner / Fact Check: Peter Obi Never Said He Pulled 439 Million People Out Of Poverty / President Buhari Participates At Graduation Ceremony Of National Defence College

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.