Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,068 members, 7,880,326 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 04:15 PM

World Bank Assisted Ph.d Programme In Ace-cefor Uniport - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / World Bank Assisted Ph.d Programme In Ace-cefor Uniport (423 Views)

Saratu Garba: 11-Year-Old Kano Maths Genius Gets World Bank-Assisted Scholarship / Nans Calls For Immediate Suspension Of Lecturer In Ace, Ondo For Assault / Anambra University Lecturer Appears In Ph.d Class As ‘Transgender’ (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

World Bank Assisted Ph.d Programme In Ace-cefor Uniport by SomiNJ: 10:13pm On Mar 09, 2020
[url][/url]Bally my friend shocked me this year. He just bagged his Ph.D

Still looks like dream to me

In 2017, We just finished our M.Sc and we had the ambition to further

So was doing the analysis

Most Ph.D programmes in Nigeria would take you about 5 -7 years to complete

The schedule could be interrupted with so much irregularities: strikes, unsolicited breaks, etc.

So for me to waste my time it was a no! no!

I made up my mind to jet out of the country for my PhD

So one day Bally saw a Newspaper publication advertising the World Bank Assisted Ph.D Programmes in ACE-CEFOR UniPort

He told me about it but I was skeptical

He applied in 2017, Started lectures in 2018

And in February, 2020 Bally is now a Doctor
And the biggest part of it is that it was fully funded ie 100% scholarship with the best learning facilities and research materials all provided

I'm really happy for him, but full of regrets too for not taking action and doubting too much.

This World Bank Ph.D Schorlarship is real

If you get it, it's easier and almost like you travelling abroad for your Ph.D

(1) ACE-CEFOR UniPort has an ultra-modern Learning Facility with Unlimited Internet Access and Research Materials (Well Equipped e-Library)
(2) Scholarship (Programme is fully funded by the World Bank)
(3) Graduate in record time: 24 months

If you have an Engineering, Environmental and Physical Science Background, you would want to see the World Bank's Assisted Ph.D programme in the World Bank Africa Centre for Excellence in Oilfield Chemistry, University of Port Harcourt.

Visit https://aceceforuniport.edu.ng/admissionsold/ to see more information

You can chat me up on 07067281841 if you have further questions
Re: World Bank Assisted Ph.d Programme In Ace-cefor Uniport by sidrobin70: 12:46pm On May 15, 2020

(1) (Reply)

Easy Way To Learn Chinese Pronouns / Never Lose Your Pen / First African Distance Learning University Approved

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.