Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,584 members, 7,934,742 topics. Date: Thursday, 29 August 2024 at 12:47 PM

5 Habits That Make People Stay In Poverty For Life - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 5 Habits That Make People Stay In Poverty For Life (246 Views)

Lack Of Jobs Makes People Stay In Jobs That Destroy Their Mental Health. / 5 Habits That Make People Stay In Poverty For Life / 9 Sad Reasons People Stay In Jobs They Don’t Like (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

5 Habits That Make People Stay In Poverty For Life by fastfeed3030: 11:33pm On Mar 09, 2020
Often time I ask myself" why do very few people rich and majority stay poor?"

In my quest to find answers to this question,I realized that the rich and the poor differ in what they think about and what they do

In this video I'm going to tell you 5 habits that make people stay in poverty for life.

1. They live below their means!. The habit of live below your means is doing more harms than good. With a view to living below their means, they cut down important cost on things that can make them go forward in life. Instead of living below your means why not focus on increasing your means. If you will be realistic cutting down cost is like cutting down things that can make you happy. Psychologically most things we buy increase our happiness and self esteem.

In this short video I gave out suitable illustrations and reasons why people stay in poverty for life.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D17HBY5Li_Q

Don't have data to watch?

Discover More==> https://updatefly.xyz/2020/03/09/habits-that-make-people-stay-in-poverty-for-life/
Re: 5 Habits That Make People Stay In Poverty For Life by facenglish: 8:11am On Mar 10, 2020
I love this!

(1) (Reply)

School Principal Needed In A High School / Job Vacancy: Professional Sales Staff / Relationship Officer - MSE At Letshego MFB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.