Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,723 members, 7,914,984 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 02:26 PM

Anthony Joshua Spoke At The Commonwealth Day Service In England. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Anthony Joshua Spoke At The Commonwealth Day Service In England. (459 Views)

Naira Marley: I Have Been Arrested 124 Times In England / Kemi Olunloyo: Davido Mother Spoke To Me In Dream, She's Not Happy With Her Son / ‘I Am Keeping Myself For Anthony Joshua’ – Pretty Nigerian Lady Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anthony Joshua Spoke At The Commonwealth Day Service In England. by hotmediatv: 1:40am On Mar 10, 2020
British world champion, Anthony Joshua was introduced to the Queen, 90, after the Commonwealth Day Service at the Westminster Abbey in London on Monday afternoon.

Standing at 6ft 6in tall, the 30-year-old boxer who gave a reflection at the service, towered over the 5ft 4in monarch during their brief conversation.

Anthony Joshua in his speech said he is proud to be a Nigerian and British citizen as he gave a remarkable speech

Anthony Joshua, who looked dapper in a suit and tie was also introduced to the Duchess of Sussex, 38, who rocked a stunning emerald green ensemble by Emilia Wickstead.

See video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y0fuirm0QY0

Cc Lalasticlala
Cc MissyB3
Cc Fynestboi
Cc Mynd44
Cc Seun

Re: Anthony Joshua Spoke At The Commonwealth Day Service In England. by Hadiza101(f): 2:29am On Mar 10, 2020
Anthony Joshua we love you

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua Spoke At The Commonwealth Day Service In England. by Davidwilliam101: 2:42am On Mar 10, 2020
We are proud of you,keep making us proud,may God continue to be with you

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua Spoke At The Commonwealth Day Service In England. by chatinent: 3:52am On Mar 10, 2020
I am neutral in such sport, I can't promote violence.
Re: Anthony Joshua Spoke At The Commonwealth Day Service In England. by made4naijamusic: 5:29am On Mar 10, 2020
cool

(1) (Reply)

Water Don Pass Garry See Shakara / Full Video: Davido Reveals son's face as they have Swell Time together. / Google Gives People A Chance To View Animals In 3D & Nigerian Parents Love It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.