Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,562 members, 7,833,810 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 08:21 AM

Lesson teacher needed - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Lesson teacher needed (1883 Views)

JAMB Frustration Gives Fresh Secondary School Graduate His First Lesson In Life / English Home Lesson Teacher Caught Stealing In Employer's House / She Seduced Me And I Slept With Her During Extra Moral Lesson-- Teacher (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lesson teacher needed by Suitben: 5:10am On Mar 10, 2020
I need a lesson teacher pls
Re: Lesson teacher needed by Priorityzee: 12:03pm On Mar 13, 2020

Re: Lesson teacher needed by Skyetv: 12:04pm On Mar 13, 2020
Am.interested
Re: Lesson teacher needed by ulessonedu(f): 12:38pm On Mar 13, 2020
Getting a lesson teacher would cost about #120,000-#150,000 annually. How about you get more value for less? uLesson offer over 2500 video covering all the Science topics in the WAEC curriculum for #29,500. A counsellor will be assigned to keep tab with all you do on the app and guide you through as you study with the app. Download uLesson App on play store and register a free account on the App, Contact Jummy on 07019934629.
Re: Lesson teacher needed by Eroms4life17(m): 4:49am On Mar 14, 2020
Hello sir,
Thank you for your desire to succeed academically. But unlike my colleagues up there, I will like to ask what area or field you want a lesson teacher? Is it JAMB OR WAEC LESSON? Is it Adult Education? Do you need someone to give you that extra push or motivation? Are you science, commercial or art? Or u want to learn basic education like reading, spelling, writing and simple arithmetic? Where do you stay? These are the answers you will supply to mail at eroms4life17@yahoo.com so as to know what exactly you need and how we can help you. Thank you

(1) (Reply)

Nearly After 10 Years, America Launches Man Into Space (LIVE Event) / ASUU Strike: My Kids Will Not Attend Public Universities In Nigeria / Mathematicians In The House, Please Solve This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.