Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,255 members, 7,928,840 topics. Date: Thursday, 22 August 2024 at 11:17 PM

Little Black Boy Changed It To Police Officers After Being Suspected Of Stealing - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Little Black Boy Changed It To Police Officers After Being Suspected Of Stealing (2684 Views)

Police Transfer All Ajah Division Officers After Lawyer Bolanle’s Death / Stella Ifeoma Abugu Raped, Killed By SARS Officers After Arrest -Lawyer (Graphic / Owode Residents Vow To Kill Customs Officers After They Killed Seven (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Little Black Boy Changed It To Police Officers After Being Suspected Of Stealing by Tochi2020: 5:41am On Mar 10, 2020
A little Black boy, who believes he was racially profiled by police, gave them grief after he was absolved of shoplifting.

The boy was suspected of shoplifting and was searched but officers saw nothing on him.

After he was freed, he made sure he gave the officers a piece of his mind. He also filmed the officers and demanded to see their name tags and badge numbers.

The video has now gone viral with people praising him for speaking his mind.

Watch the video below.
https://www.thenaijafame.com.ng/2020/03/little-black-boy-gives-police-officers.html?m=1

Re: Little Black Boy Changed It To Police Officers After Being Suspected Of Stealing by Tochi2020: 5:41am On Mar 10, 2020

Re: Little Black Boy Changed It To Police Officers After Being Suspected Of Stealing by helinues: 5:43am On Mar 10, 2020
Racist everywhere
Re: Little Black Boy Changed It To Police Officers After Being Suspected Of Stealing by Witcher(f): 5:47am On Mar 10, 2020
Seriously!! Is bad to give this people too much freedom America should conduct a DNA test on all the blacks and deport them back to there ancestral country. They are nothing but chaos to the US. They act like Animals. When you see how badly they turned Jackson, MS
Detroit,
Birmingham,
Miami Gardens,
Memphis
Baltimore,
Montgomery,
New Orleans,
Shreveport,
Augusta-Ricmont you will not want to live in those places

2 Likes

Re: Little Black Boy Changed It To Police Officers After Being Suspected Of Stealing by Kingpee2(m): 5:50am On Mar 10, 2020
very brave kid, if he takes up the case am certainly sure he will win but the blacks in America will always be treated anyhow due to the black movement and the way it has been handled from scratch ....

1 Like

Re: Little Black Boy Changed It To Police Officers After Being Suspected Of Stealing by Astark: 5:55am On Mar 10, 2020
I see many black Americans supporting the child even though he's wrong but I don't blame them.

This is what over 400 years of oppression, slavery, murder, lies and racism can do to people.

Before media times, a white girl can lie and say a black guy raped her, even without following due process, the black guy will be killed without investigation.

Police can enter your home and killed you for nothing, they can stopped your car and killed you.

Nigerians and black Africans have freedom and don't experience racism but can't develop their land

1 Like

Re: Little Black Boy Changed It To Police Officers After Being Suspected Of Stealing by segebase(m): 5:57am On Mar 10, 2020
reallt

Re: Little Black Boy Changed It To Police Officers After Being Suspected Of Stealing by Born2Breed(f): 6:02am On Mar 10, 2020
A King. I stan!
Re: Little Black Boy Changed It To Police Officers After Being Suspected Of Stealing by Esteemval(f): 6:19am On Mar 10, 2020
Good morning everyone, please someone should subscribe for me, let me browse my course outline please, the lecturer didn't complete his lecture and exams is few days away. #1000 will go a long way, thanks and God bless you
Re: Little Black Boy Changed It To Police Officers After Being Suspected Of Stealing by chatinent: 6:39am On Mar 10, 2020
It's ideal for everyone to know their constitutional rights.
Re: Little Black Boy Changed It To Police Officers After Being Suspected Of Stealing by SEGLIZ: 6:41am On Mar 10, 2020
Witcher:
Seriously!! Is bad to give this people too much freedom America should conduct a DNA test on all the blacks and deport them back to there ancestral country. They are nothing but chaos to the US. They act like Animals. When you see how badly they turned Jackson, MS
Detroit,
Birmingham,
Miami Gardens,
Memphis
Baltimore,
Montgomery,
New Orleans,
Shreveport,

for your church mind, you believe say you don yan be that o. you need early mormor clap.

1 Like

Re: Little Black Boy Changed It To Police Officers After Being Suspected Of Stealing by chatinent: 6:41am On Mar 10, 2020
Esteemval:
Good morning everyone, please someone should subscribe for me, let me browse my course outline please, the lecturer didn't complete his lecture and exams is few days away. #1000 will go a long way, thanks and God bless you
Be economical, turn images off, visit the portal and use the same airtime you are browsing with to download what you need. No one really cares.
Re: Little Black Boy Changed It To Police Officers After Being Suspected Of Stealing by Esteemval(f): 6:46am On Mar 10, 2020
chatinent:

Be economical, turn images off, visit the portal and use the same airtime you are browsing with to download what you need. No one really cares.

thanks but it's free mode I'm using
Re: Little Black Boy Changed It To Police Officers After Being Suspected Of Stealing by chatinent: 6:48am On Mar 10, 2020
Esteemval:

thanks but it's free mode I'm using
You even labelled an amount. Stop this legendary begging of yours!

1 Like

Re: Little Black Boy Changed It To Police Officers After Being Suspected Of Stealing by chatinent: 6:51am On Mar 10, 2020
Witcher:
Detroit,
Birmingham,
Miami Gardens,
Memphis
Baltimore,
Montgomery,
New Orleans,
Shreveport,
You may think they are pests around you but you are just another paranoid orangutan. Live and let them live; their lives aren't yours to model.

1 Like

Re: Little Black Boy Changed It To Police Officers After Being Suspected Of Stealing by Adgideon(m): 7:52am On Mar 10, 2020
Witcher:
Detroit,
Birmingham,
Miami Gardens,
Memphis
Baltimore,
Montgomery,
New Orleans,
Shreveport,
are you a human being
Re: Little Black Boy Changed It To Police Officers After Being Suspected Of Stealing by Randy100: 8:07am On Mar 10, 2020
Esteemval:
Tell your father, stop disturbing us here. We didn't send you to school. God bless you too.
Re: Little Black Boy Changed It To Police Officers After Being Suspected Of Stealing by Raydos: 8:32am On Mar 10, 2020
Esteemval:

I hate people like this, So you think we don't have our own problems too right??

Or you think you're the only student on Earth that needs money?? Even if someone sends you the 1000naira now, After exhausting it, Are you gonna come online and beg again??

Stop this begging habit of yours, it will take you to no where, Get to work and make your own money!!

There are lots of students out there making money for themselves without begging!!

Nobody really give a damn Fúçk
Re: Little Black Boy Changed It To Police Officers After Being Suspected Of Stealing by Arizonasmokersl: 8:40am On Mar 10, 2020
I envy his confidence...
If American police with all their gadget, patrol cars, descent dressing look so dumb what will we call Nigerian police then
Re: Little Black Boy Changed It To Police Officers After Being Suspected Of Stealing by Arizonasmokersl: 8:42am On Mar 10, 2020
Esteemval:
Lol see format o
Beta go and beg in any junction near you now o, you will have more chances getting it there
1k sub, course outline, lol grin grin grin
I thought ASUU was on strike
Re: Little Black Boy Changed It To Police Officers After Being Suspected Of Stealing by Tochi2020: 9:23am On Mar 10, 2020
Arizonasmokersl:

Lol see format o
Beta go and beg in any junction near you now o, you will have more chances getting it there
1k sub, course outline, lol grin grin grin
I thought ASUU was on strike

Lol...
Re: Little Black Boy Changed It To Police Officers After Being Suspected Of Stealing by csamii: 10:08am On Mar 10, 2020
All those dumb Nigerians said the boy lacks home training. How can police officers be racial profiling a kid and expect him not to insult them.
Re: Little Black Boy Changed It To Police Officers After Being Suspected Of Stealing by EmmySparky(m): 10:38am On Mar 10, 2020
Witcher:
Detroit,
Birmingham,
Miami Gardens,
Memphis
Baltimore,
Montgomery,
New Orleans,
Shreveport,
yup especially Baltimore...crazy...but I feel it's justified due to years of oppression and segregation from the white folks...blacks in the U.S have really suffered...

1 Like

Re: Little Black Boy Changed It To Police Officers After Being Suspected Of Stealing by Nobody: 11:00am On Mar 10, 2020
Witcher:
Detroit,
Birmingham,
Miami Gardens,
Memphis
Baltimore,
Montgomery,
New Orleans,
Shreveport,
u will soon die,i swear to GOD.

1 Like

Re: Little Black Boy Changed It To Police Officers After Being Suspected Of Stealing by Witcher(f): 11:19am On Mar 10, 2020
25tolife:
u will soon die,i swear to GOD.
I'm prepared to die now talkless of soon u people fear death we don't
Re: Little Black Boy Changed It To Police Officers After Being Suspected Of Stealing by Nobody: 11:55am On Mar 10, 2020
[/color]
Witcher:
consider it done.[color=#990000]
Witcher:
consider it done.
Witcher:
consider it done.
Re: Little Black Boy Changed It To Police Officers After Being Suspected Of Stealing by cassidy1996(m): 8:32pm On Mar 10, 2020
stupid dummy, stupid dummy... the fine boy wey nor get joy
Re: Little Black Boy Changed It To Police Officers After Being Suspected Of Stealing by Sokosuji: 8:39pm On Mar 10, 2020
The boy wants some caning honestly
Re: Little Black Boy Changed It To Police Officers After Being Suspected Of Stealing by Farki: 9:17am On Mar 11, 2020
Witcher:
Detroit,
Birmingham,
Miami Gardens,
Memphis
Baltimore,
Montgomery,
New Orleans,
Shreveport,

You have been saying stupid crap for weeks now but now I am sure that you are mad.
Re: Little Black Boy Changed It To Police Officers After Being Suspected Of Stealing by valentineuwakwe(m): 9:25am On Mar 11, 2020
This can only happen in the advance world prehaps the U.S. not anywhere near black Africa. ...not even Nigeria cos that kid would have been beaten by the police who will even smash the video camera
Re: Little Black Boy Changed It To Police Officers After Being Suspected Of Stealing by Tochi2020: 5:33pm On Mar 11, 2020
Sokosuji:
The boy wants some caning honestly
Lol..

(1) (Reply)

He Was Chased By Sars, He Ran Into A School, A Teacher Try Pushing Him Out And T / I Will Not Let You Die, Chidinma - Supreme Lawyer / Islamic Cleric: Intercourse With Dead People Is Permitted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.