Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,205 members, 7,873,908 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 08:59 PM

Please I Need Adsens Help On My Website - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Please I Need Adsens Help On My Website (732 Views)

Can I Monetize A Soccer Prediction Site With Adsens / Can I Monetize A Nude Photo And Video Blog With Adsens / Earnings At Risk - One Or More Of Your Ads.txt Files Doesn't Contain Your Adsens (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Need Adsens Help On My Website by messi042: 8:14am On Mar 10, 2020
good morning nairalanders, just yesterday my website was approved by Google Adsense, they told me tk start pasting the adsens code. anywhere i want it to appear, i. contacted the man who buid the website for me. I don't know where he pasted the code and Adsense ads started appearing on the header of all my posts(pages) including the home page
i called him and told him that i will like 3 ads to display on the home page. He called me back later and told me that it's giving him though time to do.
me on the other hand have been trying to paste the code on any of my post That i want to publish, even after publishing ,i will try to edit the post and paste the Adsense ad code but it doesn't show any ad. I've decided to ask if anyone can help me out and fix it up.
Re: Please I Need Adsens Help On My Website by deantimes(m): 8:16am On Mar 10, 2020
Which CMS are you using?
Re: Please I Need Adsens Help On My Website by messi042: 8:22am On Mar 10, 2020
deantimes:
Which CMS are you using?
what do you mean by cms? please Can you contact me by whatsapp let's talk?
Re: Please I Need Adsens Help On My Website by deantimes(m): 8:33am On Mar 10, 2020
messi042:

what do you mean by cms? please Can you contact me by whatsapp let's talk?

I should contact you for the help I will render to you?
Re: Please I Need Adsens Help On My Website by messi042: 9:00am On Mar 10, 2020
deantimes:

I should contact you for the help I will render to you?
okay how do i contact you?
Re: Please I Need Adsens Help On My Website by juliusijidola: 10:50pm On Mar 10, 2020
messi042:
okay how do i contact you?

Do you use blogger or Wordpress?
Re: Please I Need Adsens Help On My Website by messi042: 10:54pm On Mar 15, 2020
juliusijidola:

Do you use blogger or Wordpress?
wordpress

(1) (Reply)

We're You Hit By The Latest Google Updates? / Who Can Null Codecanyon Scripts / What Is Happening To Glo Network

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.