Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,170 members, 7,903,872 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 July 2024 at 11:13 PM

Technical And IT Skills Training - Instructors Wanted - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Technical And IT Skills Training - Instructors Wanted (253 Views)

ITF Technical And Vocational Skills Training Programme 2019 / Technical And Vocational Skills Training Programme / Apply For 5th GE Lagos Garage Skills Training Program For Entrepreneurs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Technical And IT Skills Training - Instructors Wanted by kunlef1: 9:15am On Mar 10, 2020
An upcoming training school based in Lekki-Ajah axis of Lagos is looking for experienced people who can facilitate training in the following areas:
Technical Skills
1. Domestic Electrician (House Wiring)
2. Plumbing

IT Skills
3. Data Analytics with Python Programming
4. App Development
5. Digital Marketing
6. Kid Coding with Scratch software

The aim is to train young Nigerians on skills that can be learnt in 3 - 6 months either for self-employment or to aid their travelling abroad. After the training, the trainees should be able to sit for and pass examinations leading to international certifications, e.g City & Guilds, especially for the trade skills in 1 and 2.

Qualifications:
1. Minimum of OND, HND, B.Tech, B.Eng, etc.
2. Hands-on practical skill
3. Possession of City and Guilds Diploma as an Electrical Technician or Plumbing Technician is an added advantage.

If you have practical skills on one or more of the above areas and ready to work part-time (3 days during the week, or Saturdays only) in the Lekki - Ajah area of Lagos, please send me a mail with your CV at info(at)aquilaconsults.com. I will contact you if I am convinced about your skills.

Cheers.

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Well Paid Administrative Job / Free Top Ict Skills Online Training / Salary Structure @ Barry Callibaut Nig Ltd

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.